Author Topic: Doctor's Advocate was a classic album  (Read 789 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Doctor's Advocate was a classic album
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2008, 11:25:33 AM »
Doctor's Advocate >> The Documentary

Doctor's Advocate is a classic
I agree 100%.

sav

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2008, 12:00:50 PM »
To me, "Doctor's Advocate" is a classic. The production on this album is almost perfect.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2008, 12:03:00 PM »
d.a. over the doc anyday 4 me

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2008, 01:00:14 PM »
The Documentary is a classic album to me.

Doctor's Advocate is good, but ... :). I don't know how to say it. Plus classic need some time as well.

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2008, 01:09:16 PM »
None of these albums are classics BUT there are two great/very consistent albums ... 2 albums in a row of such quality is very rare nowadays  ... Game hasn't dissapointed yet and unlike Em , 50 and Snoop , he's the 1st who made a great transition between Dre heavily involved in the process of the 1st album and Dre basically having no work on the next album ..

word to that!

both records are nowhere near a classic ...to many meh tracks

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2008, 01:10:29 PM »
not even close, i cant even listen to it the whole way through without skipping tracks.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2008, 02:41:47 PM »
LMAO @ this thread

classic my ass

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2008, 02:48:55 PM »
classic only to game bill waltons hahhahahaha you muthafuccas succ i swear,everything is a fucc'n classic to yall dumb asses, and why do yall think just cause "you" like an album that it is a legit classic? thats why music succ now a days,game's first shit was better put together, he regressed with this album a lil bit,and even tho i ain't really braille da,i wouldn't say it was wacc,but classic is you outta yo fucc'n mind yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2008, 02:50:43 PM »
its a good album but not a classic  ;D classic albums is something timeless shit , that people keep hearing. something groundbreaking like Ilmatic , doggystyle, chronic , all eyes on me. sorry to say it, but its not classic but a good album thats all.
let these idiots know my equal yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Elano

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2008, 02:54:59 PM »
everything is a fucc'n classic to yall dumb asses,
This is the problem  ;)

messi19

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2008, 03:38:37 PM »
classic only to game bill waltons hahhahahaha you muthafuccas succ i swear,everything is a fucc'n classic to yall dumb asses, and why do yall think just cause "you" like an album that it is a legit classic? thats why music succ now a days,game's first shit was better put together, he regressed with this album a lil bit,and even tho i ain't really braille da,i wouldn't say it was wacc,but classic is you outta yo fucc'n mind yell

cant u notice the difference dumb ass mufucka..The Documentary is not a timeless classic I.e. Illmatic, Doggystyle, Chronic etc. But its a WESTCOAST classic. Get it? 

This nigga stay cryin over anything with Game on it. U mad?

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2008, 06:07:57 PM »
i dont know bout classic but IMO DA was wayyyyy better than DOC

in the Documentary he seemed like he just wanted to create a banger to get his name out, but I liked the DA more cuz he got more personal wit it, songs like DA and Olde English and One Night are great and real emotional, he doesnt get personal like that on the Documentary, and to be honest, because of that, that cd to me doesnt really stand out, its a banger, no doubt, but it doesnt have as much depth as the DA

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2008, 06:25:07 PM »
To me, "Doctor's Advocate" is a classic. The production on this album is almost perfect.

h2k4

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2008, 06:29:45 PM »
So you are knocking some people for saying they think a certain album is classic?  It's thier opinion.  It's not there to appease you.  I don't think that "Ready To Die" or any of Jay Z's records are classic but does that mean that no one should think they are?  No.  Everyone has their own musical preference.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2008, 08:57:24 PM »
i dont know bout classic but IMO DA was wayyyyy better than DOC

in the Documentary he seemed like he just wanted to create a banger to get his name out, but I liked the DA more cuz he got more personal wit it, songs like DA and Olde English and One Night are great and real emotional, he doesnt get personal like that on the Documentary, and to be honest, because of that, that cd to me doesnt really stand out, its a banger, no doubt, but it doesnt have as much depth as the DA

i agree with this post... i aint gonna get mad at someone calling DA classic tho....