Author Topic: wow. fisher and the ref can suck a dick.  (Read 519 times)

Sparegeez

Re: wow. fisher and the ref can suck a dick.
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 11:23:32 PM »
oh god, fisher falls and fucks up his knee and ellis should get the foul. no way!

Dude Fisher brought Ellis down with him, FSNBA showed the replayed like 10 times. Us over here in the bay area clearly saw that Fisher was the one who should have been called for the foul. I would have been happy with just the play going on, but no. Fisher was lying on the ground like a bitch basically begging for a call.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 11:26:40 PM »
oh god, fisher falls and fucks up his knee and ellis should get the foul. no way!

Dude Fisher brought Ellis down with him, FSNBA showed the replayed like 10 times. Us over here in the bay area clearly saw that Fisher was the one who should have been called for the foul. I would have been happy with just the play going on, but no. Fisher was lying on the ground like a bitch basically begging for a call.

exactly!  this nigga is over here on the ground with his head on his dick crying like monta broke his leg.  and then 4 seconds later, hes smiling walking off the court  drinking gaterade.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 11:28:26 PM »
what about Ellis extra free throw given by the refs ?  .. There shouldn't have had a OT .. Lakers shot themselves in the foot ... GS nearly gave away the 1st game, we nearly gave away this one .. end of story

you mean, the free throws that were violated by kobe jab steppin in the lane to distract monta at the line?  come on man.  you know that was the right call...but the shit at the end, blood.

people always add music to threads on this board... where's the sad violin playing in the background for this one?  8)

funny homer.  i hope we play yall bitch asses in the playoffs.(if we even make the playoffs)

you have trouble beating us without our twin towers, what makes you think you can roll over us WITH them?

ah, crazier shit has happend...kinda like 1 year ago about this time.   ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2008, 11:40:09 PM »
To me it looked like Ellis ran into him so Fisher threw a lil extra on it. Oh fuckin well. Kobe got hand checked the entire game without it being called, you don't hear us cryin.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2008, 11:42:05 PM »
Oh, and how about Baron Davis's elbow to Kobe's face?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2008, 11:44:36 PM »
what about Ellis extra free throw given by the refs ?  .. There shouldn't have had a OT .. Lakers shot themselves in the foot ... GS nearly gave away the 1st game, we nearly gave away this one .. end of story

Warriors>>>Lakers   END OF STORY

LOL at Fisher's scrub ass getting away with that,  fuckin Bob Delaney helping out the Lakers hmmm what else is new.  What a fuckin joke that was.  Warriors got screwed over bad!

LMFAO if you really believe that...Lakers beat Warriors without Gasol/Bynum/Ariza/Mihm and an injured Kobe in the Warriors arena and you have the guts to say Warriors>Lakers? LMAOOOO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2008, 11:49:13 PM »
LOL@Warrior fans bitching about the officiating...there were so many terrible calls in favor of the Warriors. No ref EVER calls a lane violation on the first free throw, especially considered Kobe barely put his foot over the line and pulled it right back before the ball was shot. How about Turiafs bloody lip? Kobe getting elbowed in the face and hacked on every drive with no whistle...Warrior fans, cry all you want, but the fact remains Lakers minus their center rotation and starting small forward > Warriors.

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2008, 11:50:39 PM »

Are you serious? Please explain to me how that was a foul.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2008, 11:51:23 PM »
GSW's commentators were about to cry

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2008, 11:56:22 PM »

Lets see, Kobe got into position in front of Baron Davis, who proceeded to run over Kobe elbow first.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2008, 12:12:13 AM »

You're right. Elbowing people in the face shouldn't be called a foul.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2008, 01:39:31 AM »

You're right. Elbowing people in the face shouldn't be called a foul.
I'm almost wondering if you guys watched the same game. Kobe was not in position and blocked Davis, who's arm was in the motion of shooting, so his elbow hit him. The right call was made, a BLOCK!! Your "Kobe got hand-checked all game" arguments are bullshit, you don't have a time, you just hear Kobe yell and figure it's a foul. Through an NBA game, there are so many if's, and could-be foul calls, they let a lot of things go both ways. If you want to play that game, what about Kobe knocking Jackson over for a crucial rebound at the end of the 3rd? What about Biedrins' bloody lip and fouling out, when he really only commited about 3 or 4 fouls? And on that questionable inbounds, what about the fact that Kobe grabbed Baron so he couldn't go anywhere, and then Fisher and Ellis got tangled? Point is, you can question all these, but the end result is all that mattered.

To me it looked like Ellis ran into him so Fisher threw a lil extra on it. Oh fuckin well. Kobe got hand checked the entire game without it being called, you don't hear us cryin.
Isn't that what you were basically just doing?
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2008, 01:43:06 AM »
^^We're replying to you taking after your homer announcers...You didn't hear Laker fans making excuses after we blew that lead the other night, even though Kobe is the worst officiated superstar in the league.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2008, 03:33:41 AM »
i dont even know what happened...but im watching the rebroadcast right now to see what went down..but by the sound of things it sounds like sum fucked up shit.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2008, 03:57:49 AM »
that was definitely some shady shit...oh well, wadda you gonna do?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.