Author Topic: Was Eminem Dissing Game on his Pistol Poppin verse ?  (Read 1382 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: Was Eminem Dissing Game on his Pistol Poppin verse ?
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 03:34:01 PM »
let's face..there will be those who would bleed to see and ensure that line is directed At Game so they Can continue to stir this controversy!! :-\ :-\

While others will see and view it as just anther line in rap, aimed at whoever, ,..More Like 'step in the Line of Fire, this Shot is Universal can be used to fit anybody that fits the description!!

Think you guys should just listen to the music rather than trying to read between the line!!

Probably gon catch some heat for this, but I do think Eminem and Game are pretty much matched
when it comes to spitting, though I'd pick Eminem over Game though, Eminem is pretty ingenious!

Dude u hate Game, of course u would, u;d pick Robbin Williams and Vanilla Ice over Game....Why u even bother Coming to Games threads?

A foolish man may be known by one thing: speech without profit.

There is nothing in my post that suggest that 'I hate Game' As you so Hurriedly accused me of!
Please re-read my post and charge me justly if i have Uttered anything, that would remotely be understood as 'Hatred' towards the said rapper...

They say Music calms the savaged beast, in this case it enrages it...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 03:37:31 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2008, 03:41:28 PM »
Hey outrageous distribution , where are you at? are you and Spider Loc listening to Documentary and Doctor'S advocate, and hope that Spider can adapt Game's flow and get rich? I hope so, cause bitch right now you dying by tryin. Killed by one of your own lines.

Ay yo Messi19 and No teflon, Good looking out for a brother. and thanks for the explanation lol i had no effin clue who iCrash was. im still new to this msgboard stuff.

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2008, 04:47:29 PM »
Glad u like a nigga with a butterfly tat! fuccin homo's.

K-9

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2008, 05:33:49 PM »
Glad u like a nigga with a butterfly tat! fuccin homo's.
fucc em

No Teflon

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2008, 05:36:00 PM »
Hey outrageous distribution , where are you at? are you and Spider Loc listening to Documentary and Doctor'S advocate, and hope that Spider can adapt Game's flow and get rich? I hope so, cause bitch right now you dying by tryin. Killed by one of your own lines.

Ay yo Messi19 and No teflon, Good looking out for a brother. and thanks for the explanation lol i had no effin clue who iCrash was. im still new to this msgboard stuff.

dont worry homie, we got ya back....Irash and Spider Joke are a fuking Circus of this forum..I still wanna know where Juicy Girl went,..

K-9

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2008, 05:46:46 PM »

stripp
dont worry homie, we got ya back....Irash and Spider Joke are a fuking Circus of this forum..I still wanna know where Juicy Girl went,..
I dont know about that one , but  i do know that youre a fucking change of heart fagg with lames bond dick in the mouth. Wack wall street thats where the real  homo circus at, niggas dressed up with make up bra's lipstick butterfly tattos :laugh: a nigga in g-string tryna bang hard  and do the mad face , fuck wall you can lick these black balls.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 06:06:59 PM by Jay-Cee-Oh-Oh-No »

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2008, 07:58:05 PM »

stripp
I dont know about that one , but  i do know that youre a fucking change of heart fagg with lames bond dick in the mouth. Wack wall street thats where the real  homo circus at, niggas dressed up with make up bra's lipstick butterfly tattos :laugh: a nigga in g-string tryna bang hard  and do the mad face , fuck wall you can lick these black balls.

MAN WHAT IS UP WITH YOU NIGGAZ. I LOVE MUSIC, I AINT IN LOVE WITH NO SPIDER DICK. I AINT IN LOVE WITH GAME. BITCH. I Love music, i dont give a fuck about WHO THE FUCK GAME WAS IN THE PAST, I LISTEN TO MUSIC, NOT NIGGAZ, I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF HE KILLED ANYBODY, STRIPPED, OR WHAT EVER THE FUCK, I DONT EVEN KNOW IF ITS TRUE, but even if it is, i dont care, because i like the music that he makes. PERIOD. bitch.

Same shit for this niggaz hatin on Dre. saying he was wearing tight clothes and lipstick, BITCH THAT IS WHAT a stylish nigga was back in the 80's. Who cares, DID YOU WACK ASS NIGGAZ LISTEN TO the chronic and 2001?

Eazy -e Same shit, if i saw dude in the street i would think, damn that'S one short lookin nigga. But his music was dope.

Now i dont wanna disrespect the dead, but PAC, Same shit, nigga had a nose piercing. who cares? nobody could touch him lyrically.
BIG. same shit, nigga was fat as fuck, so what? his lyrical suave was Killing.

messi19

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2008, 09:14:14 PM »
Loool yeah Game was a stripper, was on change of heart, had a tounge ring, butterfly, he's gay, fake blood etc etc

So now its out the way what u gonna say now? I bet he was a circus clown to huh? Loool so now
that uve said all that whats more to say?

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2008, 10:33:13 PM »
Sorry, u have no standards whenit comes to niggaz u listen to. LOL!! First off niggaz had nose rings back  in tthe day not butterfly tatts under they eye.. Eazy height has nothing to do with him as a person. Hood niggaz or gangsta rappes  dont get butterfly tats. if u cant agree with that man  this convo is done. have fun bitch. Im done  Get a butterfly ans ay im amaking an expression about being a new person. Then nigz come at u about it now u cover it up. Stop it Doja is confused

messi19

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2008, 10:59:56 PM »
Sorry, u have no standards whenit comes to niggaz u listen to. LOL!! First off niggaz had nose rings back  in tthe day not butterfly tatts under they eye.. Eazy height has nothing to do with him as a person. Hood niggaz or gangsta rappes  dont get butterfly tats. if u cant agree with that man  this convo is done. have fun bitch. Im done  Get a butterfly ans ay im amaking an expression about being a new person. Then nigz come at u about it now u cover it up. Stop it Doja is confused

lool this nigga had nooothin to said. He catchin feeeeeelings haha.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2008, 11:18:37 PM »
lol why do all game thread end like this seriously? . eminem would shit on game twice if he wud get back in his best lyricly that is
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Lucifuge

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2008, 11:49:40 PM »
game cant fuck with em.period
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

messi19

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2008, 11:51:21 PM »
lol why do all game thread end like this seriously? . eminem would shit on game twice if he wud get back in his best lyricly that is

who the fuck said Game was better than Em dumb ass muthafucka. We talkin about Em talkin like he really
built for takin Game on some fight/street type shit.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2008, 11:54:46 PM »

who the fuck said Game was better than Em dumb ass muthafucka. We talkin about Em talkin like he really

oh yeah like em is gon find game in ''da streets of compton'' this guys rich u think he still gon live in a crack house he came outta of
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

messi19

« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2008, 11:58:38 PM »

oh yeah like em is gon find game in ''da streets of compton'' this guys rich u think he still gon live in a crack house he came outta of

Thats what the fuck we sayin. I said dude should stick to MC'in instead of talkin like he a real hardcore type dude talkin shootin niggas and shit.