Author Topic: SNL> Mad TV  (Read 368 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: SNL> Mad TV
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2008, 12:38:04 PM »
After the Murphy years, SNL had a serious setback and was unwatchable until Sandler, Farley and the rest of their crew came aboard.

Nothing will ever beat the original cast of Belushi, Murray, Akroyd, Radner, etc. although I could do without that moron Chevy Chase. 

Chevy Chase isn't bad...

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2008, 01:22:35 PM »
After the Murphy years, SNL had a serious setback and was unwatchable until Sandler, Farley and the rest of their crew came aboard.

Nothing will ever beat the original cast of Belushi, Murray, Akroyd, Radner, etc. although I could do without that moron Chevy Chase. 

Chevy Chase isn't bad...

Never found his accident-prone schtick funny.... and those Vacation movies didn't help. One person that I left out and I shouldn't have is Garrett Morrison. Now that's a funny dude.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2008, 04:30:36 PM »

Chevy Chase isn't bad...

Never found his accident-prone schtick funny.... and those Vacation movies didn't help. One person that I left out and I shouldn't have is Garrett Morrison. Now that's a funny dude.

Those "Vacation" movies are classic.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2008, 12:46:48 AM »
I guess that's where our opinions differ... I didn't care for them.

Now Animal House.... that there is a classic... with Belushi's "When The Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor" speech :)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2008, 07:42:00 AM »
Chevy Chase> Garret Morris    ....by a landslide, and I'm black
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 07:44:21 AM by '96 Guap® (Extension Cord Gangstaz aka E.C.G.) »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Plague

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2008, 07:48:39 AM »
I never liked MadTV. Always thought it was corny as fuck.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2008, 08:05:59 AM »
I never liked MadTV. Always thought it was corny as fuck.
Me too
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Raphael

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2008, 11:47:12 AM »
their both horrible shows.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2008, 11:56:56 AM »
Chevy Chase> Garret Morris    ....by a landslide, and I'm black

well.. glad to see that you don't let race effect your judgement, lol... but I still have to disagree.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2008, 01:07:50 PM »
I'm just an old head. I still try to check for SNL whenever I can. The Goat of sketch comedy (Excluding Chappelle Show). SNL>Mad TV> In Living Color

yeah but chapelle was on comedy central while the otehrs are all on network tv so they are more limited in what they do.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2008, 10:04:14 AM »
Never liked MadTV. The only thing they got going for them is Aries Spears. He's mad funny, but on the wrong show.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2008, 08:52:18 PM »
mad tv is weird i can't sit down and watch a whole episode, there's only certain segments i can watch. like the stewart ones and mrs cho or whatever the fuck her name is WHEN IT was NEW! they killed that cahracter though.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2008, 10:52:08 AM »
Never liked MadTV. The only thing they got going for them is Aries Spears. He's mad funny, but on the wrong show.

true