Author Topic: How do you behave when you're drunk?  (Read 388 times)

Floydness

How do you behave when you're drunk?
« on: March 27, 2008, 11:32:59 AM »
I dont know about you guys, but I get very loud, happy, clumsy, and my tact goes right out the window.What about YOU? :)

Floydness

Re: How do you behave when you're drunk?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 11:36:25 AM »
By the way im bored at work and I would love to read some funny drunk stories..

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 11:41:44 AM »
I probably behave like an idiot. Not over the top but I guess I speak louder than usual, think less before talking and start dancing in front of people I don´t know.

Funny alcohol story of the day: It´s almost 8pm and I still got a fucking hangover cause I smoked and drank too much yesterday.

Floydness

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 11:53:54 AM »
^^ how is that possible? maybe you should smoke more to balance it out, and then eat a salad.. with some coffe and a nice shower. That always does it.

JAZ

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 11:54:17 AM »
like a fucking idiot.

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 11:58:27 AM »
I was pretty smashed last night, I don't really remember how I was acting. I do remember we eventually went out on the porch and started smoking and we were trying to get the moths that were gathering around the light outside high. I think we succeeded cause one of them just got stoned as fuck and wouldn't move while all the other ones were flying around like crackheads.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 12:17:43 PM »
I was pretty smashed last night, I don't really remember how I was acting. I do remember we eventually went out on the porch and started smoking and we were trying to get the moths that were gathering around the light outside high. I think we succeeded cause one of them just got stoned as fuck and wouldn't move while all the other ones were flying around like crackheads.

You and Ali? What'd you sip?

I usually keep my composure when I'm drunk...I have very good control, but I can get more talkative. I don't like making an ass out of myself like those obnoxious ass drunks who don't know when to stop blabbering, so I tend to keep it cool.

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 12:33:55 PM »
naw, i was at school, i just went over to a friend's place afterwards, we were south central front porchin' it up, fucking retarded of me considering i'm still sick though, hopefully it didn't prolong my recovery process that much.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 12:49:48 PM »
shitty thing about me when I'm drunk is that I start hittin' on old girlfriends.Can't really control it, or at least I haven't tried.It's like the best memories from our time spent together resurface and I exploit them to the fullest, and at times I have bben found annoying

other than that, people around me have told me that when I'm drunk I tend to complain about things that don't really concern me for now (politics, taxes...) in order to make them laugh.good thing is most of the time I've suceded :]

I also experience what's been reffered to as "time travelling" - cases like standing on a boulevard to catch a cab and the next thing I remember is waking up in my bed at home.I have numerous cases like that
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 01:05:50 PM »
I start talking to people like it's nothing. But I don't ever act like a fool. I say I can control myself quite well.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 01:09:08 PM »
I can get really slutty!

kemizt

devil_may_care

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 01:37:56 PM »
I also experience what's been reffered to as "time travelling" - cases like standing on a boulevard to catch a cab and the next thing I remember is waking up in my bed at home.I have numerous cases like that
I've had that. Shit is frightening, especially when you wake up in a completely random place and people tell you all the crazy stories of what you'd been doing. One time on holiday in Spain me and a few friends went into the local town and since it was the last night I decided to drink as much as I could. We got out the taxi and in less than a minute had been approached by a hooker. Anyway, we went into a couple titty bars and I had a shot and a beer in each one, and since I was pretty much racing down the road, I was fucking smashed when I got to the last place. Here's when it gets weird - apparently I sat and chatted with the barman and his girlfriend quite coherently for about an hour, then played a game of pool, then collapsed in the toilet and threw up everywhere. I remember nothing of this. Not a thing. Some time around here I was told that a random woman came up to me and slapped me and I tried to chase after her. Then my friends dragged me out and rooted through my pockets for money for the taxi back. On the way back they threw me out of the cab while it was still moving because they thought I was about to be sick. Woke up lying in the toilet in my hotel room with so many cuts and bruises from where my friends basically used me as a punchbag.

The funny thing is during these 'blackouts' there are times where you sort of wake up, and are fully conscious, like I remember clearly trying to walk and tripping down the stairs, smacking my head on a metal bar. A good night, imo, and probably lucky I don't remember most of it.

Anyway to answer the original question, getting drunk just turns me into an interesting, lively person. If I stay sober I'm usually moody and have a shit time. I do have a tendency to commit petty acts of vandalism like tipping over bins or punching cars or stealing traffic cones, but I'm guessing everyone's the same.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 02:07:03 PM »
naw, i was at school, i just went over to a friend's place afterwards, we were south central front porchin' it up, fucking retarded of me considering i'm still sick though, hopefully it didn't prolong my recovery process that much.

Liqs can be good for you when you're sick.

D-Stress

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 02:37:19 PM »
one word: crazy

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 02:41:26 PM »
Two Words: Unacceptable Behaviour  8)

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :