Author Topic: DUBCNN: Focus Presents "Dedicated" [Free Album D/L ft. Bishop Busta, Stat Quo..]  (Read 892 times)

shadow-dawg

DAMN!!! 2 bad this shit wont play on my computer ??? what am i doing wrong?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Do you have winzip? you have to unzip the file you downloaded using winzip and the the mp3's will be put in a folder.

As far as this album goes, this shit is hot!! I'm loving it! Ya'll muthafuckas seriously sleeping this should be 10 pages deep!

shadow-dawg

Do you have winzip? you have to unzip the file you downloaded using winzip and the the mp3's will be put in a folder.

As far as this album goes, this shit is hot!! I'm loving it! Ya'll muthafuckas seriously sleeping this should be 10 pages deep!

okay if i don't have WINZIP how would i get it?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

go to google and type in winzip i guess

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

you do know that there are a lot of guests right?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
This is sick! Keep it coming!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
finally got a chance to hear this over the weekend, it's awesome!  great vibe to this album.  if you missed out on it, don't sleep!

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
finally got a chance to hear this over the weekend, it's awesome!  great vibe to this album.  if you missed out on it, don't sleep!
Yep this is what i call great hip-hop... Focus got so much talent....The best '08 release by far IMO.
BTW what's wrong on the mastering with the latest Aftermath streets releases (Pope mobile, Dedicated, Nigger Noize untagged) the sound's quality is really poor :-\
Any chance to have Dedicated on a press Cd in a near future?

AnybodyKilla

This albums pretty damn dope, it has a crazy vibe to it, and im feelin all the bitch hooks, takes me back lol, sounding like some classic shit, i know Focus wants to bring back those good ol days, this some good quality music!!!

Jakubs

Props Eddie. Thanks to Focus for the mixtape.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
It's not so hard is :o

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Back When is the best production wise IMO, sounds like something 9th Wonder or Premo would do.

Invincible

BTW what's wrong on the mastering with the latest Aftermath streets releases (Pope mobile, Dedicated, Nigger Noize untagged) the sound's quality is really poor :-\

Agreed. Yo Crip where you at?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
that Shine SP Soul remix is dope imo  8)
the original shine was an annoying club track imo, but i definately don't mind listening to the remix, nice job SP Soul  ;)

'd of liked some more variety on the beats.
yeah, the production reminds me of the 80's and 90's hiphop ( mainly eastcoast) music, with the heaviy sampling and all  :P

the lyrics are alright but his vocal performances overall  are average imo.

the album hasn't really grown on me, but i like We Do This(nice wordplay by Mami Montana by the way, i got to find more tracks from her to get a better view) and Let's go.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 03:53:34 AM by Dre-Day - Officer of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt