Author Topic: LMAO@Greg Oden.  (Read 753 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: LMAO@Greg Oden.
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 08:06:01 PM »
the blazers are going to be damn good next year
U can say that again...with Oden coming, Roy healthy, dude that they're supposed to be getting from Spain (his name escapes me right now, but he's been talked heavily for a minute now as being real good), not to mention all the salary cap room they'll have to work with!

Sergio Rodriguez...I don't see him being a factor, though.
Naw, they already have Sergio. It's summer other guy. I guess he's the MVP of some Spain league & they actually drafted him a year or two ago, but he's finishing up his commitment in Spain first and then is supposidly coming over for the '08 - '09 season to be with the Blazers.

After using the good ol' Google tool (guess I should do that more often lol), I found out his name is Rudy Fernandez. Here's a small paragraph written about him on the Blazer's website after the rights to him were acquired from Phoenix:

Fernandez, 22, is a member of the Spanish National Team and spent the past six seasons in the Spanish ACB League playing for DVK Joventut Badalona. The 6-5 guard averaged 16.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.9 assists in 30 games last season.

Yea...I thought you said the Spanish guy already on their team. My bad. I doubt there's a big difference between him and Fernandez, though...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2008, 02:58:09 AM »
The West is going to get even sicker with Oden, Brand and maybe even Arenas joining it  :-X
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2008, 10:39:19 AM »
the blazers are going to be damn good next year
U can say that again...with Oden coming, Roy healthy, dude that they're supposed to be getting from Spain (his name escapes me right now, but he's been talked heavily for a minute now as being real good), not to mention all the salary cap room they'll have to work with!

Sergio Rodriguez...I don't see him being a factor, though.
Naw, they already have Sergio. It's summer other guy. I guess he's the MVP of some Spain league & they actually drafted him a year or two ago, but he's finishing up his commitment in Spain first and then is supposidly coming over for the '08 - '09 season to be with the Blazers.

After using the good ol' Google tool (guess I should do that more often lol), I found out his name is Rudy Fernandez. Here's a small paragraph written about him on the Blazer's website after the rights to him were acquired from Phoenix:

Fernandez, 22, is a member of the Spanish National Team and spent the past six seasons in the Spanish ACB League playing for DVK Joventut Badalona. The 6-5 guard averaged 16.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.9 assists in 30 games last season.

Yea...I thought you said the Spanish guy already on their team. My bad. I doubt there's a big difference between him and Fernandez, though...PeACe
Yeah I have never seen dude play at all personally, as I'm not even a Blazers fan I don't care too much, but I am here in Oregon so of course there's a ton of Blazer's fans always putting their two cents in for their team, and all I ever hear is that this dude is an incredable baller. I guess we'll have to wait & see next year.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2008, 12:14:31 PM »
Greg Oden can pass for Lebron James' daddy.... 

LOL^^^
Still LMAO, Oden Look's like he's Bout to call it a Carrear instead of starting one.
On The Real tho, I can't wait Until next year year to see Him run with Portland.