Author Topic: LMAO@Greg Oden.  (Read 754 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO@Greg Oden.
« on: March 28, 2008, 09:18:30 AM »
PORTLAND, Ore. -- Portland Trail Blazers rookie Greg Oden participated in a pick-up basketball game at a fitness facility in Tualatin, Ore., on Wednesday night, the Oregonian reported.

"We heard about that, and I talked to him today," coach Nate McMillan said. "I let him know he can't do that."

Oden is in the sixth month of his rehabilitation from microfracture surgery on his right knee. He is on schedule to return in time for training camp in October. Oden has been cleared to participate in light drills at practice and the team wants to control his running and jumping.

"I know he is excited to be moving again, but as I talked to him about it he said 'Coach, I promise I wasn't running hard ...'. And I was like -- 'I really don't care',"' McMillan said. "The thing is, we were surprised. So we let him know that he doesn't need to be there. We have plenty of workout equipment and gym space at our facility."

After Oden took part in two pickup games Wednesday night, one of the participants went home and posted an account on the Internet.
By Thursday morning, word had gotten back to the Blazers, who were in Oakland, Calif., for a game against Golden State. McMillan said he then called Oden.

"Right now, these young guys don't know their value," McMillan said. "That's part of growing up and maturing. In a couple of years he will understand how stupid that was. I understand it, because I've done it.''
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: LMAO@Greg Oden.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 09:39:39 AM »
Your sig is funnier than the article. Props.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 10:11:15 AM »
The article is not written by Bill Simmons, it is not supposed to be funny... I just find his behavior funny, just like I find Ron Artest's funny for instance... stop hatin' on the thread.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 11:15:25 AM »
I'm not hating, I just expected something funnier than Oden playing pick-up games...that's when I noticed your sig.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 11:18:40 AM »
Your sig is funnier than the article. Props.

It looks like his ass is saying those things. (no homo)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 11:22:41 AM »
LMAO...Now THAT'S funny.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 12:20:35 PM »
LOL, niggas crazy.
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2008, 02:06:28 PM »
the blazers are going to be damn good next year
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Eddz

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 06:45:36 AM »
LMAO Odom is crazy.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2008, 09:47:58 AM »
Oden's a dumbass.  And your sig is hilarious.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2008, 11:08:26 AM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2008, 12:56:52 PM »
U can say that again...with Oden coming, Roy healthy, dude that they're supposed to be getting from Spain (his name escapes me right now, but he's been talked heavily for a minute now as being real good), not to mention all the salary cap room they'll have to work with!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2008, 03:26:06 PM »
U can say that again...with Oden coming, Roy healthy, dude that they're supposed to be getting from Spain (his name escapes me right now, but he's been talked heavily for a minute now as being real good), not to mention all the salary cap room they'll have to work with!

Sergio Rodriguez...I don't see him being a factor, though.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2008, 06:02:14 PM »
Greg Oden can pass for Lebron James' daddy.... 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2008, 06:04:59 PM »

Sergio Rodriguez...I don't see him being a factor, though.
Naw, they already have Sergio. It's summer other guy. I guess he's the MVP of some Spain league & they actually drafted him a year or two ago, but he's finishing up his commitment in Spain first and then is supposidly coming over for the '08 - '09 season to be with the Blazers.

After using the good ol' Google tool (guess I should do that more often lol), I found out his name is Rudy Fernandez. Here's a small paragraph written about him on the Blazer's website after the rights to him were acquired from Phoenix:

Fernandez, 22, is a member of the Spanish National Team and spent the past six seasons in the Spanish ACB League playing for DVK Joventut Badalona. The 6-5 guard averaged 16.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.9 assists in 30 games last season.