Author Topic: STALKERS! (part 2)  (Read 48 times)

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
STALKERS! (part 2)
« on: April 29, 2001, 03:01:33 PM »
Hey i know some of u were interested in this the last time so i thought i'd tell u all what happened next, Well i told my managers at work so they could tell the security guards, so they could watch me leaving the building.
Anyway he wasn't there last week, but yesterday he showed up to were i work I didn't notice him at first but then i seen him and went running into the kitchens to tell the manager but b4 i could get there - he seen me headed towards the kitchen and made a mad run for me, he actully knocked over some stuff running that nearly killed a three year old standing there. A group of girls copped what was going on and stood in front of the door i went in sayin "can we help u ?" and stuff to stall him, meanwhile me and the two managers were having a fucking heartattack in the kitchen, She goes to the phone quickly to ring security, but b4 she had a chance the security must have seen what was going on and grabbed him and though him out. He went with them quitly and i don't know what happened but the security guards said "he won't be near me again" I don't know wheather he got arrested or what because  THEY WOULD'NT TELL ME! but i got the afternoon off (with pay) and i have next weekend off (with pay) funnily enough i wasn't that frightened, well not like the last time anyway, i think it was because i was inside and i knew everyone there would help.
O yeah i said how my dad thoght it was funny before but he got angry this time REALLY ANGRY and start sayin how he would kill this guy and stuff, but anyway i think its all over now so fingers crossed !
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »