Author Topic: *VIDEO* Plies - Who Hotter Than Me (Definition Of Real In Stores June 10!)  (Read 149 times)

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dogg Ly Dogg

I gotta admit that its his best single in date

Young Old Head

i don't know why, but i ain't feelin dude...he seems to be a kool cat...always had good points in interviews... but his music ain't appealin to me. his flow is kinda off beat...plus he's slurrin a bit...

Cash Money Blood Gang

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks for the hookup - average video, but the song is good - might grown on me.

kemizt

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I have a hard time listening to Plies... ever since he came out, it's been a mystery to me how people listen to this guy lol.

smegma

:spam2: :spam2: :spam2:

Where have I heard this before?

I have a hard time listening to Plies... ever since he came out, it's been a mystery to me how people listen to this guy lol.

He doesn't have anything special to offer. His last single was dope because of Akon. Any other rapper could've replaced Plies.

Oh yeah... this sounds exactly like many other rap songs from the southern states.  :eh:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Seriously Luna, I can completley understand why you like T.I., he is dope afterall but Plies is garbage. He's like a T.I. wannabe, only with zero talent.

when it rains it pours

that was a nice track

Lunatic

Seriously Luna, I can completley understand why you like T.I., he is dope afterall but Plies is garbage. He's like a T.I. wannabe, only with zero talent.
lol its all good, at least u know T.I. is dope ;)  I see were you're coming from saying Plies is garbage believe me lol, but it's somethin bout him that just catches your attention (no homo) and I know i ain't alone cuz i've seen plenty ppl say it's just somethin special about him (no homo once again). I know this sounds dumb, bit its hard to explain.

Plus I respect his business mind. He has created an image for himself were (much like the way T.I. has done) the women LOVE him but the street cats STILL respect and support him.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com