Author Topic: motherfuckers sold my apartment.  (Read 750 times)

acgrundy

Re: motherfuckers sold my house.
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2008, 05:34:44 PM »
time to buy! its a buyers market right now anyways.

lmao....gotta love people like you

Thank you very much  ::) but I didnt know he lived outside the U.S and I assumed that he had a little bit of money to put down on a house because they're really cheap right now.. where I am at least.

cheap compared to what?  You really have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, and whats so great is how many people think just like you.  go buy a house right now, its a genius move.  Try taking a look at some graphs of housing prices over the past 80 years or so, and maybe you will realize just about how dumb your statements are.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2008, 09:55:06 PM »
houses in the us are out of price, even with the depreciation. You got million dollars houses everywhere with nothing to brag about, no insulation, cheap structure, non standart and out of legislation electric device with bascically no regulation, That's what you get when mexicans build your shit. I'd like to have a house in the us but that would be a stupid move at the moment.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 01:08:43 AM »
Ask 11z for a bed.

Chief

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 01:43:17 AM »
i know the feeling mate, when i moved into my first apartment the cunts put it on the market a month later, they wanted 'home opens' every weekend!! ended up in disagreement and they paid me $500 to move out.. livin in a bigget and better appartment now though!! one apple at a time yoshi!!!

you forget this is an international forum and yoshi isnt in the U.S market.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 06:33:33 AM »

There's still a TON of fallout to be had.  The housing market is in flat out Depression.  No way I'd buy a house right now.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 11:30:55 AM »
dude i just found a house for next semester and it literally took 15 mins. You just gutta get out there and stop being lazy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2008, 02:22:34 PM »

Thank you very much  ::) but I didnt know he lived outside the U.S and I assumed that he had a little bit of money to put down on a house because they're really cheap right now.. where I am at least.

cheap compared to what?  You really have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, and whats so great is how many people think just like you.  go buy a house right now, its a genius move.  Try taking a look at some graphs of housing prices over the past 80 years or so, and maybe you will realize just about how dumb your statements are.

I'm sorry, Grundy, but are you retarded, man? It's definitely the best time to buy right now...anyone who knows shit about shit will tell you this. Prices have gone way down and will climb back up very soon.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2008, 02:24:19 PM »

There's still a TON of fallout to be had.  The housing market is in flat out Depression.  No way I'd buy a house right now.

In Cali, right now is the best time to buy...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 05:04:31 PM »

LOL, are you fucking kidding me?  I know anybody related to the construction industry is going to use that tag line, but believe me, THERE IS STILL A LOT OF FALL OUT TO BE HAD.  All I can say is I hope you held on to some of that 2006 money cuz 07 & 08 are going to be tough.

acgrundy

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2008, 05:06:03 PM »

I'm sorry, Grundy, but are you retarded, man? It's definitely the best time to buy right now...anyone who knows shit about shit will tell you this. Prices have gone way down and will climb back up very soon.

yes I am retarded.  buy a house.  Its a GREAT time to buy.

herpes

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2008, 05:11:44 PM »

LOL, are you fucking kidding me?  I know anybody related to the construction industry is going to use that tag line, but believe me, THERE IS STILL A LOT OF FALL OUT TO BE HAD.  All I can say is I hope you held on to some of that 2006 money cuz 07 & 08 are going to be tough.

were looking beyond 08 here... stock up on canned food b/c shits goin get real.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 11:33:44 PM by Tommy Fits >>> cali »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2008, 05:21:42 PM »

yes I am retarded.  buy a house.  Its a GREAT time to buy.
LOL

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 06:40:36 PM »

where looking beyond 08 here... stock up on canned food b/c shits goin get real.

word, i meant to type 08 & 09...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 06:45:04 PM »
if someone sold your house........... it wasnt your house to begin with

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 09:19:34 PM »
Not exactly related to the subject, but i got this one neighbour, and he's such an asshole, his house is fuckin horrible with that clap board and fake ass stone mix, mine gets underevaluated because he's in my neighborhood, plus he bought a field my friend had an eye on for like 20 000 and he dont want to resell it under 80 000$. I was so happy when i saw the remax Sign in front of his house with the word sold on top of it. But today there was that bulldozer doing shit on the field i was talking so i saw the guy and talked to him, he said he didn't sold the field and he's gonna built another ugly ass house there just to piss everybody's off, it's gonna be smaller too, it will be the only house with one level on the whole street that's gonna downgrade mine even worst. The industry must not be shook off bad enough at the time for him
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 09:21:59 PM by Waassup Bitch »