Author Topic: Anyone listen to AM570 KLAC?  (Read 236 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Anyone listen to AM570 KLAC?
« on: April 02, 2008, 11:57:04 AM »
Dan Patrick? Jim Rome? Loose Cannons? Petros & Money? Joe MacDonald?

I find myself listening, even though they talk about the same shit over and over... it's sadly the most interesting thing to listen to on the radio. 90% of the time they're talking about the Lakers (yes...it's the Lakers official radio network)...Any Laker fans here tune in?

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Re: Anyone listen to AM570 KLAC?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 02:38:46 PM »
I listen to it sometimes, but I don't drive too much, and when I do, I mostly listen to CD's. As far as radio goes, AM radio is better, although Jim Rome and his long pauses are annoying. Petros & Money are funny sometimes, Joe MacDonald is pretty good, and I'm never up early enough for Dan Patrick.
I got a bird's eye view

Elano

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 02:53:08 AM »
they talk about the same shit over and over...

like 99% of your threads  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 10:18:19 AM »
they talk about the same shit over and over...

like 99% of your threads  :D

No really, Elano...try again.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 10:56:56 AM »
my dad is a faithful listener... I listen sometimes.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 02:18:52 PM »
Sometimes when I get off work i listen to it. I actually like the fact that they arent scared to criticize the Lakers during the games broadcast. When Kobe's fuckin up, or "getting away with complaining to refs" as they said, or when the defense is garbage...they will admit it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 03:17:32 PM »
Sometimes when I get off work i listen to it. I actually like the fact that they arent scared to criticize the Lakers during the games broadcast. When Kobe's fuckin up, or "getting away with complaining to refs" as they said, or when the defense is garbage...they will admit it.

LOL...you only like it because there are infamous Laker haters working for the station.

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 06:59:49 PM »

LOL...you only like it because there are infamous Laker haters working for the station.

lol@ Laker haters working for a Laker station, calling the Laker game. Hmm....i dunno about that one.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2008, 08:07:56 PM »

lol@ Laker haters working for a Laker station, calling the Laker game. Hmm....i dunno about that one.

So you don't listen to the station often, huh? Petros is openly a Laker hater and Matt Money Smith is a Chicago Bulls fan...Steve Hartman is also notorious for being a Laker hater. Just because they don't like the Lakers doesn't mean they don't get ratings.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 08:19:51 PM »
I use to listen when I lived in Cali. I use to love Jim Rome before he got on TV... but I can only take so much talk radio. Back then Power was becoming stale, now I go back home and there are some good alternative for Hip-Hop. In MN, I hate sports talk here 'cause they bash the NBA as a whole ever since KG left, and I listen to liberal radio sometimes but it's getting dumb, as it's all Obama loving and Hillary hating, which is fine but I can only take so much. It all works for ratings though, and even Jim Rome isn't as great as he was when what he was doing was fresh. So at the end, I just listen to Hip-Hop, or my CDs/mp3s

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2008, 09:16:20 PM »
I used to listen to Steve Hartman and Mike Thompson

haven't listened in years though, too many commercials

* Steve Hartman a Laker hater?  you're getting hater and devils advocate confused
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 09:18:00 PM by west coa$t »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 09:56:55 AM »
^^Hartman is purely negative when it comes to the Lakers...he may just be doing it on purpose to balance out Mychal Thompson and Vic The Brick's love, but that's definitely his whole persona.

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 03:33:31 PM »

* Steve Hartman a Laker hater?  you're getting hater and devils advocate confused

you dont understand. NIK can not accept that the Lakers (or more importantly, KOOOOBE) are not perfect. So when anyone questions their (or more importantly, HISSSS) perfection....they are immediately labeled a "Hater" by him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 04:06:20 PM »

you dont understand. NIK can not accept that the Lakers (or more importantly, KOOOOBE) are not perfect. So when anyone questions their (or more importantly, HISSSS) perfection....they are immediately labeled a "Hater" by him.

You're a bonehead, aren't ya? Hartman openly discredits the Lakers and Kobe at any chance he gets... It's his whole act. If you disagree with that then you don't listen to AM570.

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 12:58:53 PM »
^  you seem to know it's his act yet you keep labeling him a hater

like you said, he plays (in a way) the bad guy on the show

I wouldn't say he's a "notorious Laker hater" like you stated

if you've actually listened to the show before you'd know he wants the Lakers to be successful