Author Topic: Joell Ortiz Freestyle Over "Big Dreams" Hot!  (Read 423 times)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Joell Ortiz Freestyle Over "Big Dreams" Hot!
« on: April 02, 2008, 03:49:05 PM »

"im like desert-storm without a dj, aint got a clue"

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

messi19

Re: Joell Ortiz Freestyle Over "Big Dreams" Hot!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 03:54:01 PM »
SMH niggas just wanna be GAME. So sad. Make your original music ol' dropped ass nigga.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 03:59:47 PM »
SMH niggas just wanna be GAME. So sad. Make your original music ol' dropped ass nigga.

i think you need to shut the fuck up or get banned you disrespectfull piece of shit

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

messi19

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 04:02:39 PM »

i think you need to shut the fuck up or get banned you disrespectfull piece of shit

FUCK YOU. I can say whatever i wanna say who the fuck is you.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 04:06:11 PM »
Game is dope, but Ortiz is a real MC

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 04:15:04 PM »

Do u have depression or someshit? On forums all day hateing on people, you probably got some sort of family problems or someshit. Get the fuck off the internet and check yourself into a clinic u fucked up little girl. Where the hellz the mods at? This kids fuckin up all the threads with hateing on everything!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 04:28:47 PM »
messi u a good dude, but u trippin. How many artists do freestyles over other beats? everyone is the answer (including game) :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 05:06:38 PM »
messi u a good dude, but u trippin. How many artists do freestyles over other beats? everyone is the answer (including game) :-\

The fuck? What the hell makes him good peoples? This guys a looser, comes on forums for hours daily hateing left right and center, ud think hes some sort of computer bot doing it all day for some stupid ass reason. Hes pathetic, he isnt a "good dude" LOL, but i dont trip, people like him are comedy, the fucks the point of coming on the internet to hate and argue, just wasteing his time, not ours!!!

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 05:07:28 PM »
THANKZ CAUSE I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THE SAME THING HOMZ

THATZ WHAT INSTRUMENTALZ ARE ALL ABOUT, AND REMIXEZ N MIXTAPEZ

YO THAT DUDE IZ RETARDED OR BITTER AZ FUKK CAUSE SOMEBODY AIRED HIZ DEMO OUT THE WINDOW OFF A BRIDGE  ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 05:09:12 PM »

The fuck? What the hell makes him good peoples? This guys a looser, comes on forums for hours daily hateing left right and center, ud think hes some sort of computer bot doing it all day for some stupid ass reason. Hes pathetic, he isnt a "good dude" LOL, but i dont trip, people like him are comedy, the fucks the point of coming on the internet to hate and argue, just wasteing his time, not ours!!!
I agree he been hating like CRAZY the last few days, but before them last few days he was a cool poster :-\  he just lost it recently and went hater crazy on damn near everyone lol

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 05:09:32 PM »
I know this is a westcoast forum but damn joel is fire that my top dog right there
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 05:11:15 PM by Fatdodger »

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 05:11:42 PM »
I know this is a westcoast forum but damn joel is fire that my top dog right there
for real, joell the truth

No Teflon

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 05:12:51 PM »
AMazing.

No Teflon

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 05:14:20 PM »
but its not a freestyle, some of it is written.,....gotta agree

messi19

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2008, 05:18:34 PM »

tell em why u so mad son?