Author Topic: Crooked I single ft. Akon coming in 3 Weeks! Crooked just announced it.  (Read 640 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Crooked I ft Akon - Dream Big  produced by Detail.  He's the in-house producer for Akon's label, Konvict Muzik.  He produced Snoop's "I Wanna Fuck You" single from his BCT album.(THANX TO BFC of dynasty forums FOR THE INFO)

On new HHW 52.

Let the countdown begin......

Quote from: chunkc85 on Today at 12:40:46 AM

I just heard it, that shit is crazy he did like 25 beats he ripped that nirvana beat thats was an interesting twist. Crooked said his new single is called dream big feat. akon he will premier it in 3 weeks. He said to lookout for the dream tapes (he described it as him dreaming of verses and waking up and recording them) this summer, also said he is starting for hhw.com or something like that it will serve as an outlet for people to get exposure.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 01:55:20 AM by Episcop Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

AnybodyKilla

He didnt give no date for Boss? Looks like it will come summer time sometime now!!!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

He didnt give no date for Boss? Looks like it will come summer time sometime now!!!

yea guess thats the deal..HHW.COM, more mixtapes, Dream Mixtapes??? and the single announcment

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

AnybodyKilla

yea guess thats the deal..HHW.COM, more mixtapes, Dream Mixtapes??? and the single announcment

I thought the "Block Obama" mixtape was gonna be his last? Now another one LOL?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

maybe its the same and hes just changing names of it lol...anyway as long as hes droppin fire as usuall its all good. now when he has concrete date for his single, its lookin betterfor BOSS ALBUM:

AnybodyKilla

maybe its the same and hes just changing names of it lol...anyway as long as hes droppin fire as usuall its all good. now when he has concrete date for his single, its lookin betterfor BOSS ALBUM:

Fuck he should just drop the Akon single at the end of this month, doesnt matter what day, but THIS MONTH, get that shit OUT THERE. Make a video for it, release that shit, who gives a fuck how good it does, RELEASE it LOL. THEN in June he should release his LAST mixtape, doesnt matter when either but in JUNE lol. Then in Late July or early August drop BOSS. That would be perfect. Fuck if he were only to do this lol!!!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
HHW.com - he becoming a lawyer? ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

calisfinest

• Lil Geezy
HHW 52 was incredible. 300 bars-ish

AnybodyKilla

When i wake up, i better see a download link for it LOL!!!

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When i wake up, i better see a download link for it LOL!!!

straight up, im tired of waiting goin to bed, hopin to find hhw 52 posted on DUBCNN 2marow

YoungCrookedI

Re: Crooked I single ft. Akon coming in 3 Weeks! Crooked just announced it.
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 02:34:38 AM »
thanks cvrle for the info,canīt wait for the single and are we gonna see hhw52 today?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 02:49:15 AM »
thanks cvrle for the info,canīt wait for the single and are we gonna see hhw52 today?

i think we will hear it tonight europe time. i hope so.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 03:19:02 AM »
HHW.com - he becoming a lawyer? ;D

Lol...it's all about Hoffman, Hart & Wagner baby! Crooked knows that too :D

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 04:36:35 AM »

i think we will hear it tonight europe time. i hope so.

okay thanks man -barzani!!

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 05:29:46 AM »
i hope that this guy detail donīt produce the same shit like the i wanna fuck you single....