Author Topic: Death Row CONTACTS SHYNE in prision!  (Read 454 times)

BadBoy4ever

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Final!
Death Row CONTACTS SHYNE in prision!
« on: April 05, 2001, 06:13:19 AM »
Sup yall, word here from the BadBoy camp is that Suge Knight and a DeathRow representative have contacted imprisioned BadBoy artist SHYNE. A local New York entertainment newspaper reported and confirmed yesterday Suge Knight called and spoke to Shyne for about twenty minutes. One of Shynes lawyers when asked about the topic said " yes they spoke" but declined to give further details. The paper went on further to say that Suge "expressed concern and care for SHYNE" a young black man with potential in jail. The paper also went on to say "Suge offered his services and help to SHYNE if he ever wanted to take him up on it." "Suge Knight imprisioned himself told SHYNE about the struggles of jail but how it could make him a better person, he also wondered and hoped SHYNE was being represented by the best to beat or make his sentence as light as possible." As reported no contract offers were made and Suge simply was trying to be a friend to a struggling young black man who he could relate to and maybe help. BadBOY SHYNES current label had no comment on the conversation. (Yes they sure did word around the offices is that they are PISSED) As for a DeathRow representative contacing SHYNE it turned out to be a laywer and he spoke to SHYNE for around five minutes and gave him some small legal advice and SHYNE was quoted as saying in the paper "his legal advice is fine as it is"

FUCKING interesting as hell, imagine SHYNE ON DEATHROW PLEASE DONT LET IT HAPPEN, I can just see that fat pig SUGE conning his way into something, DEVELOP YOUR ON DAMN TALENT SUGE.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Goldme

• 'G'
  • That's me, what you want?
Re: Death Row CONTACTS SHYNE in prision!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2001, 09:52:57 AM »
How the fuck can an inmate call another inmate? Don't believe it at all.

Suge ain't on vacation, hes in jail, he can't have 20 minutes conversations with inmates in other prisons. Or do they have internet nowadays in jail?
aka Supreme pimp: I don't pimp ho's, I pimp pimps

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2001, 11:37:37 AM »
why can't he call a muthafucka? Also,didn't Shyne sever all ties with Puffy already? So what the fuck's the problem?I don't care much so i say fuck it,live and let live.. peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

eNgIeS

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2001, 11:53:03 AM »
Shyne sucks anyway

He is overated, I never liked his wanna be Notorious BIG ass anyway. He sounds slow & wack when he rhymes

I cant believe anybody can compare Shyne to biggie anyway, Shyne couldnt even touch Biggie

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2001, 12:25:36 PM »
Shyne's album is bangin!!!!!!!!  He's talented, and Death Row would be a great fit for him.  This should be interesting ya'll, Bad Boy and Death Row could get into some shit over Shyne.  You know Puffy is scared, he'll probably get so scared he'll just say, "Take Shyne Suge, just don't kill me."

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2001, 01:26:11 PM »
Its typical Death Row style.. they try to pick him up while he's having a bad time - so they can rip him off with a bad contract.

Shynes not bad.. but he's not *that* great either.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2001, 02:10:59 PM »
Shyne WOULD Be A good Addition ToAny Label Though, Because He's At Least Decent.  You're Right, Tha Row Wants To Just Take Peeps And Give Them Crap Contracts...

I Don't See How Suge Could Call Another Inmate, For Real, Though...

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2001, 05:42:53 PM »
I knew it! I knew it! i knew that would happen!! Not neccessarly wit shyne but when you think about it thats how they got Pac, I was just thinking Death Row would get a alreadly established rapper in trouble to help their sorry asses out and recently Shyne came to mind. It could be East Coast/West Coast all again as Shyne now is all pissed at Puffy

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2001, 05:57:28 PM »
suge probably didnt call him, but had his lawyer call him which suge then was able to talk with him..suge has done many interviews on the phone with magazines....prison life is pretty laid back...and some do have internet access....my boy is in a federal prison...half the shit they had was better than some schools i have been too!  i say more power to shyne, if he thinks death row is a better fit..then do it....u think suge would develop his current artist though....
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2001, 05:58:30 PM »
Death Row vs. Bad Boy
From 1995 to 1997, when both were on top, this was the war. Lets see hear now, Suges in jail, Puffy was almost in jail, but Suge's getting out. Now their main stars of the time, Death Row with Snoop Doggy Dogg, 2Pac and Dr. Dre, Bad Boy with Notorious B.I.G., Craig Mack and Ma$e. This is now compared to their only good stars being Crooked I and Black Rob. It's not the same. Hell, neither label is on top of their coast, as Roc-a-Fella reps the east and DoggyStyle reps the west. (Aftermath has and always will be bi-coastal) Now if Jay-Z battles Snoop Dogg in a battle of the top rappers who used to be dope as fuck, but are now lazy, then maybe well be talking. Until then, Bad Boy/Death Row is old, as Suge could have Shyne.

There is one thing funny. I know non of this guys can help it, but Suge will have almost all the sound a likes. Tha Realest (2Pac), Y.G.D. "The Top Dogg" (Snoop Dogg), VK (The Lady of Rage), and Shyne (Notorious B.I.G.) Though if he really wanted a Biggie Bitter, then he'd take some dude named B.B. Jay who even brags about being fat.

East vs. West, lets wait until Jay-Z and Snoop Dogg got beef. But that'll never happen. And why is it the east always have someone new repping all the time. Dogg Pound and westcoast have been one since '93, since then the east have had Def Jam, Bad Boy, Ruff Ryders, Def Jam again, now Roc-a-Fella. They always have new artist that are hot for one sec. Though it might be better, because when the Pound was in some shit, no westcoast artist stepped up.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2001, 05:00:44 PM »
Uh Oh, I Hear A New M Dogg's Junkyard Coming To WCKillaz Soon... LOL!

Sup, M Dogg

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2001, 08:45:23 PM »
Shyne talks about being a gangsta. He would fit in better with the Death Row image.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2001, 08:51:07 PM »
I have time for the first time in a long time. HAHA. Anyways, it's on right now, with a back up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2001, 12:54:22 PM »
I was gunna pik Shyne as my East Coast Rapper in my draft...He's tight as fuck, and I think he is underated. It;s not his fault he has a deep voice, and it's not his fault he got signed cuz he sounds like Bigge..He said in an interview that he didn't even know he sounded like Biggie...I mean, the guy had a rough childhood and still made it..He doesn't even think he sounds like BIG..That's just how god made his voice..I mean you can't compare him to Biggie cuz he's a legend..But Shyne is still really tight.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2001, 01:16:36 PM »
^^^That's me...I logged in under the wrong name