Author Topic: Crooked I & September 7th Release "Hip-Hop Weekly Mixtape Vol 3" (Free Download)  (Read 242 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/september7th-hiphopweekly-vol3/ (vol 1 and 2 in here as well as All past individual HHW links)

September 7th Releases "Hip-Hop Weekly Mixtape Vol 3" - April 11, 2008 By : Rud

With the recent completion of 52 Week's of Crooked I's acclaimed "Hip-Hop Weekly" freestyle series, September 7th of the Cali Untouchable DJs has just completed the third and final version of his mixtapes for the series.

Following the successes of both Volume 1 and Volume 2, the pair have re-aligned to present "Hip-Hop Weekly: Volume 3" which features the freestyles released since the last tape.

The new edition chronicles Weeks 37-52 in the series all on one disc, as well as a few bonus cuts that Crooked I has appeared on during the past few months.

We have the World Premiere download of the new mixtape today on Dubcnn and although many of you may have listened and/or downloaded the tracks from Dubcnn's Official Hip-Hop Weekly Archive you now have the opportunity to download the most recent cuts all combined in this exclusive Free Download of the September 7th & Crooked I "Hip Hop Weekly Mixtape: Volume 3."

Dubcnn Presents: September 7th & Crooked I - Hip Hop Weekly Volume 3 (Free Download)

Enjoy the new release and stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest news and media from both Crooked I and Cali Untouchable DJ September 7th.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

smegma

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Enjoy the tape man and drop your thoughts!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

GangstaBoogy

Don't really see the point in HHW mixtapes but whatever.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

AnybodyKilla

Don't really see the point in HHW mixtapes but whatever.

smegma

The songs that I didn't have yet were alright. The tape could have done without that DJ though. Everybody that downloads this already has these HHWs untagged. Why does this kid tag them? lol :loco:

OG Hack Wilson

The songs that I didn't have yet were alright. The tape could have done without that DJ though. Everybody that downloads this already has these HHWs untagged. Why does this kid tag them? lol :loco:
cuz he smokes rocks LOL

he doesnt do a damn thing besides tag them too.  teh songs are the same.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens