Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Interview + "House Shoe Musik" Mixtape Available Now!!!!  (Read 9913 times)

WestupLA

• Lil Geezy
We Both Know has a catchy tune huh!!!  They need to get Lady of Rage and Yo Yo to make a response to that!

WestupLA

• Lil Geezy
Being a woman I got to say one last thing.

The New West should be comprised of the  street educated, college educated, the hustlaz and the G's.   Cause when it all comes down to it, money and power ain't got a face. You feel me?   8)

There is enough money, music and power for everyone....NIGGAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
We Both Know has a catchy tune huh!!!  They need to get Lady of Rage and Yo Yo to make a response to that!

that's an excellent idea..
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

AP0LL0

• Lil Geezy
Everybody good! We done yet? This thread craccin ma niggs.

Good looking out.

Oh, and if your wondering why im no longer responding 2 the press(u know, the dudes who know all your work and watch your moves but u dont know shit about them), its becuz Im str8 my nigga. There aint no deep reasoning as to why I wont indulge n a little web war. Niggas know what it is! But enjoy my people! I must admit, it was hilarious. We must do this again. The only thing is, next time, Lets picc some rappers that everybody knows. That 1 sided ridin just aint fair. But good looking for riding witcha nigga. ..........Chuuch!!!!!!!!!!

Westurn Union, Ya Bitch!

Bad Muthafuccin Lucc

Whether n the ING! Rogers all damn day(Shout out 2 Big Herm), Shout out 2 Ace & Lump. Shout out 2 211 all the way bacc down thru Compton(Shout out to Klev, 2P's, R.I.P. Benta) thru the Compton Arms up 2 the Nutty's(Shout out to Kelly Blue, Shout out 2 BG Knockout[Not on no rap shit either]).......

Where u niggas B @??? Oh, thats right, School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marks!

AP0LL0

• Lil Geezy
To the ladies I appreciate the presence and wisdom of you educated women or women who value education.

Its too bad that Badd Lucc thinks Black men that choose to go to college and better themselves are "marks" and "geeks".... 

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Alright, u cats act like u dont understand where im coming from. Male or female!

Im not saying that cats who go 2 school r geeks and marks. Im saying, im hood 2 the bone. So if im bangin on a nigga or being disrespectful and then they turn around and start talkin bout the way I talk here or speaking up on some education, Im on his head. This the West ma nigga. If I feel like somebody ridin on my folks, im on they ass. School aint got shit 2 do wit it. So if u bring it up n the middle of being called a bitch ass nigga or a mark, im bangin! Bottom line. Call it what u want. Music is music. It'll never cross over n2 the streets unless 1 of u niggas jump face. I felt like homeys rant was personal on my patna so I banged. Whats the problem? Niggas always tryna keep peace when a nigga get 2 trippin. Fucc all that! Its a problem! How n the fucc did we start talking about school and education anyway? Go start a reading is the future thread or sumin if niggas dont wanna get tripped on. And the only reason why im trippin is becuz im n these spots where these niggas b @. I wouldnt b gettin n2 it wit some young nigga overseas cuz its pointless. But anybody I know over here and im 15 minutes away n each direction, Im on'em. Thats just what it is. Whats the big deal? The people thats screaming peace aint even n the bizness.  Niggas want hood shit but dont want hood problems. Naw, homey! Is this shit gettin outta hand or sumin? Im comfortable! This my shit! Watts hattnin! If we done, say it! Other than that, if I hear anotha nigga talk school 2 me after reading this then I know HE/SHE/ANYBODY dont want no problems. We the young homies the big homies dont b fuccin wit! We dont do cyphers on the West anymore. We beat niggas up! Dont confuse the 2!!!!!!!!!

And thats 4 whoever!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Muthafuccin Lucc

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
And since I didnt mention any names or nuthin n my last post then my name shouldnt b mentioned. If it is, Im done here and I'll c u nigga. ANYBODY N THE LA AREA! AND NO THIS IS NOT RAP! IM NOT BATTLING NONE OF U NIGGAS! THIS THE STREETS! ANYTHING GOES! So if I dont respond, do not think I didnt read it. Im Achoo!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
So... "House Shoe Musik." Nice mixtape, right?

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Goddamn I go to the hospital to get surgery done on my lower back (im in bed for the next couple weeks on the laptop) and I come back to this? Some of the shit was funny and some of it was relevant but let's keep this music ya'll!! This is a discussion about "House Shoe Musik Vol. 1" and from what I've been reading the general verdict seems to be that its banging as fuck, so there it is! If you ain't got it yet, you sleeping!!!

Young Old Head

finally heard it and it's decent... these western union tags r annoying as fuck tho!!

Cash Money Blood Gang

Johnny B

Soopafly is the god of the westcoast, straight up.  Fly basically takes two guys going nowhere, and allows them to put lyrics behind his beats that are fire, and now BINGO! us westcoast fans got a new super group.  These guys are so lucky they get a chance to sniff the mic after Soopafly gets on there and spits straight heat.  The smell of his bitch checking lyrics are still so fresh on the mic when lucc and demani speak that it makes them sound better too.  I can see why Snoop has tried to hold Soopafly down all these years, he doesn't want to be overthrown.  You know his plan, Snoop figured, I got all these guys on Dogghouse doing nothin, they all buggin me to release their albums and stuff, I know, i'll just throw them together in groups, then I only gotta release 2 albums instead of six, so let's flip a coin, OK, Lucc Demani, you with Soopafly, and umm let's see, Kam, Eiht and Goldie, you together as Warzone.  But see, that's where snoop F'ed up, cause Westurn Union is blowin up huge thanks to Soopafly and his toe sandals, his freshly drilled root canal and his pimp strut...and Lucc and Demani are lucky enough to be going along for the ride.  This album is gonna be bangin! Major props guys!

LMFAO, I wanted to bump this post for anyone who hasn't seen this.

straight comedy over here by comedian, Soopafly DPGC... 8)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Hey Lucc--Did you go to Amsterdam with Snoop and Soopafly and them last week?  If so, how was it?  What songs did you guys perform?  How was the reception over there?

Johnny B

hey Soopafly DPGC, have you started Soopafly's foot and teeth exam yet?

when you do, I'll be interested in the diagnosis. ;D

AP0LL0

• Lil Geezy
Ay Mr.Badd Lucc, I didnt even get on this site to talk about no school shit. That was my boy Fabian and another potna of mine. I got on here strictly to holla at U kuz people was tellin me u was speakin up on me. Did I dis your homeboy Damani on wax?? Yes I did. Did I say anything about U? No I didnt. So Im sittin here tryin to figure out why U up on a thread talkin shit about a nigga who aint even on here. Thats not "Hood shit" homeboy. If U wanna say somethin to me then get at me on wax like a rapper should. And with all the time U spendin on this god damn thread dont act like its beneath you to do that.

You real funny to me homeboy kuz you contradictin yo self and U talk like u the only nigga out here whos wit the bidness. But Im knowin U really dont want no problems. U just wanna get paid makin music, seem like U hard to everybody, and live happily ever after. First you said "Music is music. Ill never over n2 the streets unless 1 0f u niggas jump face", then U turn around and say,"we dont do cyphers on the West anymore. We  beat niggas up!" So which one is it, kuz to me it sound like U layin threats. Thats a shame U ready to lose it all over a thread on a web site and a song by some "unknown" niggas as U call us. U so sensitive G. Thats not an intelligent way to carry yo self.

So niggas get beat up huh?? If U wanna beat me up, dont wait and be on some sneaky shit homeboy, we can meet up anytime anyplace for a head up fade. But In all honesty all this shit talkin aint shit where i come from. Talk is cheap! U musta never had a real beef in the streets. Ur the only one on here talkin all this gangsta shit over some words that werent even threatening physicaly to ur homeboy. Shit, they werent even aimed at U, they were aimed at your homeboy. Niggas actually gave U props, and "U on niggas" over this. That seems gay, like somethin a queer would do for his boyfriend.

Thats all Fabian did was express his oppinion in his "rant" and U really talkin like U wanna get physical. Name droppin hood niggas, talkin like U gonna do this and that if it comes to it. We know that muthafucka. Thats what any real hood nigga will do if it comes to it. To me it seem like U really wanna convince people that U hard, but I dont buy that shit. I know Diz and all them , and I know the type of cool ass niggas you really been runnin with.

I mean damn homey, you musta been drunk as fuck when u wrote that last post kuz U even gettin at youre female fans like U gonna beat they ass, just kuz people talkin some shit U dont like. U said the next person who comes at u on some school shit, u know they dont want no problems???? Damn G that shit got u hot huh? U need to set a better example as a young Black man comin up in this game. I dont consider this beef. Like I said I didnt even get on here until U started callin me "fags" and "bitch niggas" and all that hoe ass shit. Ima let those remarks slide and I might not even release that dis track kuz U got me thinkin like damn, I gotta be a bigger man.
I wish U sucess even though I dont feel ya boy Damanis flows or personality. I didnt have shit to say about U until U spoke on me. I actually think youre shit is alright. And as for my nigga Fabian, I dont remember him ever comin at U like he wanted to get on some hood shit. Neither did I. Thats what got me trippin. Ii looks like U one of them dude who look for trouble, but U and I bein the street niggas we are both know trouble aint no fun and it usually aint no money in it. Good luck Bad Lucc....

Inglewood 4 life.
L.I.F.E.L.E.S.S.
myspace.com/capapollo  

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Goddamn I go to the hospital to get surgery done on my lower back (im in bed for the next couple weeks on the laptop) and I come back to this? Some of the shit was funny and some of it was relevant but let's keep this music ya'll!! This is a discussion about "House Shoe Musik Vol. 1" and from what I've been reading the general verdict seems to be that its banging as fuck, so there it is! If you ain't got it yet, you sleeping!!!

May you have a speedy recovery... rest up in the meantime.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ