Author Topic: Just Wanted to Say  (Read 480 times)

yukmouth23

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop will never die
Re: Just Wanted to Say
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 10:51:41 PM »
lmao random ass shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 11:25:06 PM »
^That flagrant was pathetic. So many bad calls against the Lakers that I actually forgot about that one. Is this what the thread is about? LOL...Brandon Roy had no balance off that retarded ass jump. It's 100% his fault he fell that way. No way was that a flagrant. Still, not as bad as Kobe stripping Roy cleanly and getting a foul called, followed by Kobe getting pounded on his drive with no whistle... those refs can suck a fat dick. I really thought Phil's tech would wake them up. Boy, was I wrong.

LOL I really dont care to get into this argument again, but LMAO @ fans of superstars complaining about calls.

LMAO@acting like there weren't some terrible calls made in the Blazers favor (in particularly on Kobe). ROFLMFAO@acting like Kobe has the refs respect.

Like I said, I'm not gonna get into this one again, especially not on the biggest blatant Lkaer homer board I've ever seen. Let's just agree to disagree and move on...

LOL@me being a homer when I've called the Lakers out on several occasions...I just have a little something called Laker pride, but I'm still fully capable of being objective. you were obviously thinking with your heart when you made this thread. Can you admit that? If Odom was a Blazer, you'd LOVE him...PeACe
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 11:58:56 PM by Now_I_Know »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 11:55:33 PM »
^That flagrant was pathetic. So many bad calls against the Lakers that I actually forgot about that one. Is this what the thread is about? LOL...Brandon Roy had no balance off that retarded ass jump. It's 100% his fault he fell that way. No way was that a flagrant. Still, not as bad as Kobe stripping Roy cleanly and getting a foul called, followed by Kobe getting pounded on his drive with no whistle... those refs can suck a fat dick. I really thought Phil's tech would wake them up. Boy, was I wrong.

LOL I really dont care to get into this argument again, but LMAO @ fans of superstars complaining about calls.

LMAO@acting like there weren't some terrible calls made in the Blazers favor (in particularly on Kobe). ROFLMFAO@acting like Kobe has the refs respect.

Like I said, I'm not gonna get into this one again, especially not on the biggest blatant Lkaer homer board I've ever seen. Let's just agree to disagree and move on...

LOL@me being a home when I've called the Lakers out on several occasions...I just have a little something called Laker pride, but I'm still fully capable of being objective. you were obviously thinking with your heart when you made this thread. Can you admit that? If Odom was a Blazer, you'd LOVE him...PeACe

I'm being completely objective when I say Odom is a bitch. If he was a Blazer, you would hate him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2008, 11:58:44 PM »
Wrong...I liked Odom when he was with the Clippers and the Heat.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2008, 08:32:15 AM »
I'll put it this way, he's a bitch when it comes to the Blazers. I guess he thinks he can punk em cause theyre young, I really dont know what it is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2008, 10:35:41 AM »
Dude, that was a regular ass foul, Brandon Roy simply jumped with no balance...Odom played the ball.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZRsNDzEr0aQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZRsNDzEr0aQ</a>

LOL@the poor mans Odom getting excited.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2008, 11:23:32 AM »
LOL I dont know how you can watch that and honestly say that was not a flagrant. And LOL @ you calling Aldridge a "poor man's Odom." In just his 2nd year he is already on par with Odom. Odom gets 3 more rebs, Aldridge gets 3 more points. Those are the only differences that really stand out. After that its pretty much a wash.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2008, 11:45:40 AM »
^^I thought he was talking about Outlaw, but either way all 3 guys mentioned are completely different types of players. And he should have got in his face, that's what you do when somebody dishes out a hard foul on your teammate and kind of stands over him like that. You can't deny that he clearly jumped at Roy, he started at the other side of the basket, but it was called correctly, and the Blazers showed they weren't going to take that.
I got a bird's eye view

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2008, 12:35:13 PM »
^^I thought he was talking about Outlaw, but either way all 3 guys mentioned are completely different types of players. And he should have got in his face, that's what you do when somebody dishes out a hard foul on your teammate and kind of stands over him like that. You can't deny that he clearly jumped at Roy, he started at the other side of the basket, but it was called correctly, and the Blazers showed they weren't going to take that.

LOL Oh, well now I guess the "poor man's odom" fits slightly better, but theyre really arent alike at all.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2008, 02:49:22 PM »
lol.the league is gettin soft as fuck

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2008, 03:33:55 PM »
Dude, that was a regular ass foul, Brandon Roy simply jumped with no balance...Odom played the ball.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZRsNDzEr0aQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZRsNDzEr0aQ</a>

LOL@the poor mans Odom getting excited.

Wow that was a flagrant?! All Odom and Gasol did was try to stop him from finishing. Those fuckin announcers are hysterical.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2008, 04:04:01 PM »
LOL I dont know how you can watch that and honestly say that was not a flagrant. And LOL @ you calling Aldridge a "poor man's Odom." In just his 2nd year he is already on par with Odom. Odom gets 3 more rebs, Aldridge gets 3 more points. Those are the only differences that really stand out. After that its pretty much a wash.

Ummm, you know damn well I was talking about Outlaw...and if you think Odom did anything but play the ball, then you are delusional.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2008, 12:20:52 AM »

Ummm, you know damn well I was talking about Outlaw...and if you think Odom did anything but play the ball, then you are delusional.

LOL no I really didn't because the comparison doesn't even make sense. I didnt notice Outlaw at first, but I did notice Aldridge. As far as the foul, you never think a Laker commits a flagrant.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2008, 11:25:24 AM »
^Yes, I do...but in this instance, it was a regular foul and Roy landed awkwardley because he was off balance.

And Travis Outlaw is not comparable to Odom, because Odom is lightyears ahead of him.. but he's a lengthy combo forward with a jump shot who can get you stats across the board. You'd see the similiraity in their game if Outlaw was better.