Author Topic: Just Wanted to Say  (Read 479 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just Wanted to Say
« on: April 09, 2008, 09:12:40 AM »
Lamar Odom is a bitch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Just Wanted to Say
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 10:01:37 AM »
Not as bitch as the refs from last night. :-X

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 10:23:25 AM »
B-Ball has become way to soft .. that's why some (included you) are shocked by this foul.. that is supposed to happen when a little man wants to get in the paint .. watch some 80es Piston games or some Knicks 90es shit ... B-Ball is slowly becoming as physical as gymnastic these days  :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 12:55:57 PM »
^That flagrant was pathetic. So many bad calls against the Lakers that I actually forgot about that one. Is this what the thread is about? LOL...Brandon Roy had no balance off that retarded ass jump. It's 100% his fault he fell that way. No way was that a flagrant. Still, not as bad as Kobe stripping Roy cleanly and getting a foul called, followed by Kobe getting pounded on his drive with no whistle... those refs can suck a fat dick. I really thought Phil's tech would wake them up. Boy, was I wrong.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 01:26:02 PM »
B.Roy was out of Controll, Horrible call by the Ref.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 01:59:30 PM »
It looked worse than it was, kind of similar to the Dirk-Kirilenko collision a few weeks ago. That was definitely a foul, but there's a chance the league will change its ruling. Lamar did jump forward a little bit, but it was just a tough foul, I don't think it should have been a flagrant. The refs missed a few calls, but they went both ways, Portland won that game fairly.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 11:53:51 AM by KillaTay10 Supporter of the 'Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement' »
I got a bird's eye view

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 03:16:19 PM »
 :'(

its all the refs fault... :'( :'( :'(
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 04:01:08 PM »

I know. Those hoes shoulda gave him a flagrant 2. horrible call.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 04:02:42 PM »
^That flagrant was pathetic. So many bad calls against the Lakers that I actually forgot about that one. Is this what the thread is about? LOL...Brandon Roy had no balance off that retarded ass jump. It's 100% his fault he fell that way. No way was that a flagrant. Still, not as bad as Kobe stripping Roy cleanly and getting a foul called, followed by Kobe getting pounded on his drive with no whistle... those refs can suck a fat dick. I really thought Phil's tech would wake them up. Boy, was I wrong.

LOL I really dont care to get into this argument again, but LMAO @ fans of superstars complaining about calls.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 04:04:53 PM »
Oh, and I just wanted to point out that this is not just about that one foul. Odom has a history of doing dirty shit and starting shit with the Blazers. I dont know what for, but it is what it is.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 04:09:05 PM »
Oh, and I just wanted to point out that this is not just about that one foul. Odom has a history of doing dirty shit and starting shit with the Blazers. I dont know what for, but it is what it is.

Odom just lives in his own world sometimes... remember what he did to Allen this season... niggas a little crazy...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 09:50:23 PM »

LMAO...you must be jokin'. Or do you love watchin' pussy ball?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 09:57:01 PM »

LOL I really dont care to get into this argument again, but LMAO @ fans of superstars complaining about calls.

LMAO@acting like there weren't some terrible calls made in the Blazers favor (in particularly on Kobe). ROFLMFAO@acting like Kobe has the refs respect.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 10:50:17 PM »

LMAO...you must be jokin'. Or do you love watchin' pussy ball?

Actually I was joking. I think the right call was made.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 10:51:29 PM »

LMAO@acting like there weren't some terrible calls made in the Blazers favor (in particularly on Kobe). ROFLMFAO@acting like Kobe has the refs respect.

Like I said, I'm not gonna get into this one again, especially not on the biggest blatant Lkaer homer board I've ever seen. Let's just agree to disagree and move on...