Author Topic: 40 Glocc Gets Political In "New World Order" Video  (Read 523 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

40 Glocc Gets Political In "New World Order" Video
« on: April 09, 2008, 03:44:25 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

40 Glocc is back with a new video off his upcoming mixtape called "I Am Legend", that is being put together with DJ Nik Bean. The track is called "New World Order" and the video is reminiscent of 40's "Lord Help Us" video, which was a favorite amongst fans.

On "New World Order", 40 Glocc talks politics, conspiracy theories, society and government. Dubcnn has the video available for you to watch, click below to check it out:

40 Glocc - New World Order (Video)

40 Glocc also has the following message he'd like to let his fans know: "I wanna appologize to a lot of people that haven't received my "Outspoke Volume 3" yet due to lack of promo from a wack ass Westcoast DJ named Strong. Nigga you better hope I don't see you on the street and beat yo ass up, or let my lil homies deal wit you.. Anybody doing a mixtape with this idiot is going nowhere very fast.."

AnybodyKilla

Re: 40 Glocc Gets Political In "New World Order" Video
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 04:20:19 PM »
LOL, i think he thinks this whole political shit hes doing is working lol. I wonder if it really is though, has he created a decent buzz from all this shit?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 04:28:39 PM »
What... i swear it's like DeJa Vu..up in here!

This is like the second reply I've done for not only this track/thread but another track/thread as well... ;D

LOL, i think he thinks this whole political shit hes doing is working lol. I wonder if it really is though, has he created a decent buzz from all this shit?

you Know What??..Perhaps that's his gimmick, his niche if you will
Hopefully that will help him blow..But, if he wants to talk about something that is not related to politics would his fans call him a 'Sell Out'??

Like I said in the other thread,
I'm digging this Track!
The video has a few gems on it...
props!

Sidenote:Hopefully, Ducc does not ruin this Thread!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 04:44:19 PM »
Now he's actually focusing on the real enemy instead of bullshit disses to Game, Cube, and whoever else.  Nice track and video.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 04:54:52 PM »
thats pretty harsh words he had for Dj Strong, I wonder what dude did or didnt do........

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 05:00:28 PM »
THIS NIGGA IS JUST MAD CUS NO ONE FUCKS WITH HIM ON THE WEST..... THE NEW WEST NIGGAS DONT LIKE HIM..... THE OLD WEST NIGGAS DONT LIKE HIM..... HIS OWN MOMS DONT LIKE HIM........ SO HE FEELS HE HAS TO DISS FUCKING DJ'S THAT DONT PLAY HIS SHIT AND RAPPERS THAT IGNORE HIM....... FUCK THE STUPID NIGGA

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

ThaPrince

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 05:55:31 PM »
Great song, what is he waiting for release an album instead of a mixtape vol 100 ???

~Lucien~

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 05:58:19 PM »
THIS NIGGA IS JUST MAD CUS NO ONE FUCKS WITH HIM ON THE WEST..... THE NEW WEST NIGGAS DONT LIKE HIM..... THE OLD WEST NIGGAS DONT LIKE HIM..... HIS OWN MOMS DONT LIKE HIM........ SO HE FEELS HE HAS TO DISS FUCKING DJ'S THAT DONT PLAY HIS SHIT AND RAPPERS THAT IGNORE HIM....... FUCK THE STUPID NIGGA

;)

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 06:06:03 PM »
thats pretty harsh words he had for Dj Strong, I wonder what dude did or didnt do........
THAT CHIT WAZ FUNNY AZ HELL WHAT HE SAID

I WONDER TOO

I LIKE THE VIDEO THO
 8)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 06:23:15 PM »
LMAO!!!!

True Hollywood Story!

Dude needs to recognize the fact that no one recognizes him as being a real rapper, and better get that Wendy's application filled out before the job market-hunt turns slimmer & slimmer.

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 06:32:19 PM »
I'm all for rappers addressing political issues--I think it diversifies the overall catalog of hip-hop by straying away from the usual "guns, bitches, cars, clothes" format. Unfortunately, I don't know how "intelligent" the political statements being made by rappers (or any other artist for that matter) are when you consider how it is presented. Yeah, you can spout "New World Order" in your hook, and you can do a quick google image search and paste together the same 100 photos we've all seen over and over again and call it a video, but it doesn't, in my opinion, contribute much at all to the discourse.

How about addressing local issues that directly affect the community that these artists are coming from? There's plenty to talk about in California, particularly Los Angeles. Black on brown violence? The state budget crisis? Immigration and race relations? Dependence on welfare and government in general? You can look inward as well because we all know racism exists in hip hop. 

This is not hate directed at 40 Glocc at all--I'm not doubting the truth to much of the corruption and general disregard for human life in Washington. I just think rappers would be more effective addressing pertinent local issues instead of aiming for the stars and regurgitating the same stuff all the time.   

Song's ok.

culbc

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 06:54:21 PM »
THAT CHIT WAZ FUNNY AZ HELL WHAT HE SAID

I WONDER TOO

I LIKE THE VIDEO THO
 8)

funny as hell. Strong knows he has no friends! Sure he did something shady. its the Strong way!

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 07:02:23 PM »
I'm all for rappers addressing political issues--I think it diversifies the overall catalog of hip-hop by straying away from the usual "guns, bitches, cars, clothes" format. Unfortunately, I don't know how "intelligent" the political statements being made by rappers (or any other artist for that matter) are when you consider how it is presented. Yeah, you can spout "New World Order" in your hook, and you can do a quick google image search and paste together the same 100 photos we've all seen over and over again and call it a video, but it doesn't, in my opinion, contribute much at all to the discourse.

How about addressing local issues that directly affect the community that these artists are coming from? There's plenty to talk about in California, particularly Los Angeles. Black on brown violence? The state budget crisis? Immigration and race relations? Dependence on welfare and government in general? You can look inward as well because we all know racism exists in hip hop. 

This is not hate directed at 40 Glocc at all--I'm not doubting the truth to much of the corruption and general disregard for human life in Washington. I just think rappers would be more effective addressing pertinent local issues instead of aiming for the stars and regurgitating the same stuff all the time.   

Song's ok.

Powerful post.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 09:42:21 PM »

Song's ok.

Great post

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 10:00:42 PM »

Song's ok.

Strong post indeed LOL, i didnt understand some of those words lmao. Your on another level patna!!!