Author Topic: I need some party tunes!  (Read 151 times)

NotoriousTDA

I need some party tunes!
« on: April 11, 2008, 11:54:54 AM »
My buddy built a bar/club in his garage with a stripper pole and everything.

A lot of my friends are italian and they like listening to their house music/beats whatever the fuck you wanna call it. And usually when we go to my buddies place theres always requests for some hip-hop tunes because the ladies tend to get sick of the beats after awhile.

Im talking hiphop PARTY TUNES shit that gets you hyphy and wanna dance.

Ive got a pretty nice lsit soo far but i wanna make sure im not missing anything important.

So post up some of your favourite club tunes

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: I need some party tunes!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 01:54:26 PM »

A lot of my friends are italian and they like listening to their house music/beats whatever the fuck you wanna call it. And usually when we go to my buddies place theres always requests for some hip-hop tunes because the ladies tend to get sick of the beats after awhile.

Ive got a pretty nice lsit soo far but i wanna make sure im not missing anything important.

haha that explains everything

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 03:05:42 PM »

and what is that supposed to mean?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 04:39:21 PM »

what u got against italians JOB?

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 04:44:39 PM »
It's a little old but "Pull Over That Ass Is Too Fat" by Trina & Trick Daddy always did the trick when I used to play...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 04:52:38 PM »

nothing eye am talkin about it explains the reason why u side with these devils......because all your friends are white. thats what eye mean

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 05:01:04 PM »

nothing eye am talkin about it explains the reason why u side with these devils......because all your friends are white. thats what eye mean

ive sided with you before, it just depends on what the topic is about. I dont judge who i am siding with, by their race.........

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 05:01:35 PM »
It's a little old but "Pull Over That Ass Is Too Fat" by Trina & Trick Daddy always did the trick when I used to play...

thanks i'll check it out  8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 05:41:56 PM »

all italians are devils? wow. i think besides real american, you're the most racist person on this forum.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 05:52:16 PM »

all italians are devils? wow. i think besides real american, you're the most racist person on this forum.
hey u think ya can make an award section for the most racist when ya do them awards things?

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 07:10:39 PM »
Donell Jones - u know whats up ft. left eye
ne-yo - closer
8 ball & MJG - buck bounce
Damian Marley - Beautiful ft. bobby brown
Twista - still feels good ft. jazze pha
Big Tymers - this is how we do
Juve - slow motion
213 - twist yo body
Crime mob - circles
Petey Pablo - freak a leak
akon - dangerous
50 cent - party aint over
plies ft. ne-yo - bust it baby

thats straight off a playlist i made for a party last week i had.... remember this is shit that people will either recognize or have a easy hook to remember...

-1-

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 08:02:49 PM »
lollipop by lil wayne (its good for something) ;)