Author Topic: 2Pac - 2 New Leaks, Dayz Of A Criminal (Real OG) & Fantasy (Unreleased)  (Read 746 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2Pac - 2 New Leaks, Dayz Of A Criminal (Real OG) & Fantasy (Unreleased)
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 03:13:09 PM »
+1 for the tracks

But why do y'all diss #1 just cause he said he didn't like the tracks?  ::)

kemizt

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 04:24:18 PM »
+1 for the tracks

But why do y'all diss #1 just cause he said he didn't like the tracks?  ::)
CUZ HE ALWAYS RUNNIN HIS PALE MOUTH ABOUT SHIT HE DONT KNOW WHAT HEZ TALKIN ABOUT AND EVERY TIME I SEE HIS SHIT I EXPECT IGNORANT DUMB COMMENTZ

PLUS HE GOT THAT WAKK AZZ NELLY SIG, TQ MUST HAVE KICKED HIZ DUMB AZZ 2 DA CURB

HE WOULD SWALLOW NELLYZ BANDAID IF HE COULD  ::)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 11:36:50 PM »
Well Fantasy really sucked. Maybe a better beat and quality would do it some good.

All In The Dayz Of A Criminal was cool

kemizt

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 01:20:53 AM »
Pac and 5150
Yall Newjacks dont even know who 5150 are.ryan d and tac from da bay.ryan d leaked it.

Shit, that's pretty sad. Everybody who doesnt know who 51.50 and Ryan D are should really slap himself and go listen to some good music. Fo' real. 51.50 are fucking Bay legends. Games people play, a fucking classic in my book. 2Pac used to battle against Ryan D back in the days, when he still was influenced by New York, the Panthers, when his rap was political, not thugged out. 2Pacalypse. Late 80's, early 90's. It was the time when he used to live in Marin City rapping with Ray Luv's homies (in a group called Strictly Dope). The shit.

Thanx Ryan D for the tracks tho. The OG version of Dayz Of A Criminal sounds hella tight.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 01:26:01 AM by 831 »

D-Stress

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2008, 07:26:18 AM »
Shit, that's pretty sad. Everybody who doesnt know who 51.50 and Ryan D are should really slap himself and go listen to some good music. Fo' real. 51.50 are fucking Bay legends. Games people play, a fucking classic in my book. 2Pac used to battle against Ryan D back in the days, when he still was influenced by New York, the Panthers, when his rap was political, not thugged out. 2Pacalypse. Late 80's, early 90's. It was the time when he used to live in Marin City rapping with Ray Luv's homies (in a group called Strictly Dope). The shit.

yeah man..ur right, i was lazy to write this up what you did.respect.
take dem new jacks to school man!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2008, 11:50:16 AM »
Well Fantasy really sucked. Maybe a better beat and quality would do it some good.

All In The Dayz Of A Criminal was cool

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2008, 11:54:42 AM »
Pac and 5150
Yall Newjacks dont even know who 5150 are.ryan d and tac from da bay.ryan d leaked it.

Thanx Ryan D for the tracks tho. The OG version of Dayz Of A Criminal sounds hella tight.

Maybe no one knows them cause they suck......i dont know? That Fantasy song was garbage, sounded like some silly home made shit, i could make better music imo LOL. I hate when people say "YOU DONT KNOW HIM" "WTF IS WRONG WITH U" and all that bs, maybe we dont cause they dont make good music, no one listens to them, there not relevent, i could go on and on, thats why WE DONT KNOW THEM lol, plain and simple. If they were dope and were relevent we woulda knew about them. Not hateing or anything so take it e z with ur reply lmao!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2008, 11:58:50 AM »
Pac and 5150

I have no idea who 5150 or Ryan D is

kemizt

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2008, 01:23:31 PM »
Pac and 5150

Listen to some of their music and holla back.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2008, 01:26:34 PM »
Pac and 5150

Maybe no one knows them cause they suck......i dont know? That Fantasy song was garbage, sounded like some silly home made shit, i could make better music imo LOL. I hate when people say "YOU DONT KNOW HIM" "WTF IS WRONG WITH U" and all that bs, maybe we dont cause they dont make good music, no one listens to them, there not relevent, i could go on and on, thats why WE DONT KNOW THEM lol, plain and simple. If they were dope and were relevent we woulda knew about them. Not hateing or anything so take it e z with ur reply lmao!!!

You can't take the reply from someone who has Nelly in his avatar & sig seriously. Obviously they are not mainstream rappers, and if you don't know them it's probably true that they are no the best rap group ever, but they are real OG's from the Bay, like Ray Luv, Mac Mall etc.. and you should not disrespect them. If you love hip-hop you can't have Nelly in your sig and hate on Ryan D. Period.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 01:29:11 PM by 831 »

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2008, 01:28:54 PM »
Pac and 5150

hook it up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2008, 02:31:55 PM »
i like the released Dayz of a Criminal better
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2008, 03:04:32 PM »
Pac and 5150

hook it up.

Check his myspace account

http://www.myspace.com/5150ryand