Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - Smoking King Kong [Prod. By Dr Dre] Audio  (Read 1833 times)

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
Re: Bishop Lamont - Smoking King Kong [Prod. By Dr Dre] Audio
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2008, 04:32:28 PM »
I was jus comparin the two in the case of who namedrops more!
but in other cases, dont you think bishops got more real hood connections and gang ties than The game??
(considerin his own hood dont accept him, (as some have said, member thats not me, jus whats been said)
and lyrically well Bishop >>>the game in bishop sleep!!!

its creative to call someone out without droppin their real name or stage name!
IMO that is!
and he has cats talkin about, its not like bishop is tryna to get attention.
I mean overall Bishop is a better rapper, less spotlight on him but hes not infront of TMZ everyday either.
but nevertheless hes producin heat, game is too but not at the rate of bishop!
and games namedroppin has to do with everything, cuz he does that more than anyone!
if bishop is callin him (not directly in sayin his name) then hes doin it for a reason, looks like it!

its not like he does more name droppin than game
sides there was a issue and hes addressin it
and hes creative wit it!
not a dre beat tho IMO!

lol i like Bishop but lol at him still takin shots at Game..

"Fuck myspace/
violate my space/
Say that shit in person betta rearrange your face *gunshots*/"

If you niggas couldnt get that as a Game subliminal yall aint shit..*mad face*

huh what does Games namedroppin shit have to do with anything?
Sayin niggas name when ure talkin about them >>> subliminal homo message.
haha this nigga (bishop) is a hypocrit. Cuz he's talkin about "say that shit in person...." but then he
doesnt even say Games NAME on RECORD.
And then he said he dont even have a problem and that he dont wanna diss Game and Game dissed him in 06 1 time and then
he dropped it and said he apologized and then the nigga still crying.

Game for president 09! BWS!

lmao im still not gettin why the fuck u talkin about namedroppin when we talkin about something else?! Yeah Game namedrops on his records..soo?

what im talkin about his how he says "say it to my face..." but when he cant even say Games name on a record when he's takin shots..but he want Game to say it to his face? smh. Its one thing if he just took shots without sayin that Game should say it to his face, but to say that another person should say it to your face while u cant even say that ure talkin about that person on RECORD its dumb ass hell.

dont nobody wanna see his face ol monkey boy lookin ass nigga.

Bishops a nerd. The nigga only got 1 eyebrow ol hangin in a tree ass nigga. Probably used it for geometri and shit.

= BISHOPS eyebrow

the nigga ugly as fuck, the nigga probably have to convince himself just to jack off. Ol ugly ass nigga.

Game is the biggest G in Compton after Mausberg and 4 Bent nigga. Niggas dont want it ask Spider Loc.

I like game mang but seriously u gotta get off his dick cuz dis is a bishop topic. 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2008, 05:05:45 PM »
yo enyce and DD i feel what u niggas sayin but let me spit some truth aswell

First of all bishop is hella active last 12 months because he has to get shit out on mixtapes and be everywhere as much as he can because he needs a buzz...he has an internet buzz but nobody else knows him. He also needs a buzz so he can get a record out. Game was just as active if not more when he was releasing his first album and a little after but now it would be silly for him to keep releasing mixtape after mixtape because it would take away from the niggaz value. Now game is in a situation where he only needs to release mixtapes when he is relasing albums to just get some buzz on the internet back and to get his name back out. Why? because game is in a situation where he was already guarenteed a second and third album release due to the success of his first album so that is why game is more quiet on the mixtape scene and it only makes sense.

As for who is better? Bishop or game? Well game is what?...26-28 yr olds or someshit? and he is about to drop his third album, nigga bishop is 30 and still waiting on his first release so as of right now games got more ammo to claim whos better. Lyrically who is better?....Game name drops alot...but it is part of his style now but everyone knows he can still spit...Bishop hasnt released an album yet and i don't see nothing amazing about him lyrically. He be talking about fucking bitches in every record and his mic presence is not matching games but whilst his flow is just as good as games and he may be naturally a better writer than game, he hasnt put out tracks which make anyone go "whoa" lyrically as of yet...so all the lyrical talk of bishop yet is imo overhyped..he talks about bitches most of the time...he got some real nice lines but so have most rappers....

Right now lyricaly there is not much difference at all with game and bsihop, its in other places where they can seperate themselves from each other in which makes a rapper dope or not. Also game can speak shit on his albums which people wanna listen...we'll see if bishop can do the same as that and get people listening the shit he wanna say. its all good having flashy lyrics at times (banks) but if you aint saying shit, you aint nuttin as a lyricist.

I aint hating on bishop by the way, i liked pope mobile, nigga nioze and caltriot and i can see him selling well and blowing up but i dont see anything to seperate him as a lyricist at all from other rappers out there, he just the same as these other new niggas.

Game is younger and is improving with every album he releases. Bishop is 30 and hasnt even released an album yet...how long he gon keep improvin for? who knows how old he gone be before he has 2-3 albums but lets see if he gets one out first.

As for this joint...its dope. I aint really been feeling bishops flow recently but this has a nice flow on the first verse....second bishop verse is garbage but its gotta decent beat...def a lil dre style to it whether he did it or not...Reminds me of his beat he did for xzibit on restless...."u know"...just a lil quicker...

Nice joint...props....

Oh and that snippet of that i bet it hurts joint sounded dope aswell but not amazing to me, but that was just a snippet, i wanna hear the full version.

pz

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2008, 05:18:04 PM »
aite everything you said is dope and valid!
but:
The Game:
1.Games younger but remember hes gets attention for everything he does, not jus the rap game.  so of course more people are gon know who game is, tourin the world etc...
2.  he has dropped albums unlike others, but hes been in the game longer, had better connections and more producers to work with.
3. at the end of the day game has dropped more official muzik

Bishop:
1.dropped (possible, likely) classic mixtapes, 2 (not that game hasnt, but game had more of a push than bishop, always been that way)
2.bishop is older and whether he drops 1, 2, 3, albums hes droppin underground muzik for the fans hes had. 
3. whether or not hes on detox, (hes been writin for it) or whether or not we even get an official ablum from him hes doin what he can.  I mean hes droppin classic material unlike others.

no hate to game or anyone!  jus speakin on some shit!

yo enyce and DD i feel what u niggas sayin but let me spit some truth aswell

First of all bishop is hella active last 12 months because he has to get shit out on mixtapes and be everywhere as much as he can because he needs a buzz...he has an internet buzz but nobody else knows him. He also needs a buzz so he can get a record out. Game was just as active if not more when he was releasing his first album and a little after but now it would be silly for him to keep releasing mixtape after mixtape because it would take away from the niggaz value. Now game is in a situation where he only needs to release mixtapes when he is relasing albums to just get some buzz on the internet back and to get his name back out. Why? because game is in a situation where he was already guarenteed a second and third album release due to the success of his first album so that is why game is more quiet on the mixtape scene and it only makes sense.

As for who is better? Bishop or game? Well game is what?...26-28 yr olds or someshit? and he is about to drop his third album, nigga bishop is 30 and still waiting on his first release so as of right now games got more ammo to claim whos better. Lyrically who is better?....Game name drops alot...but it is part of his style now but everyone knows he can still spit...Bishop hasnt released an album yet and i don't see nothing amazing about him lyrically. He be talking about fucking bitches in every record and his mic presence is not matching games but whilst his flow is just as good as games and he may be naturally a better writer than game, he hasnt put out tracks which make anyone go "whoa" lyrically as of yet...so all the lyrical talk of bishop yet is imo overhyped..he talks about bitches most of the time...he got some real nice lines but so have most rappers....

Right now lyricaly there is not much difference at all with game and bsihop, its in other places where they can seperate themselves from each other in which makes a rapper dope or not. Also game can speak shit on his albums which people wanna listen...we'll see if bishop can do the same as that and get people listening the shit he wanna say. its all good having flashy lyrics at times (banks) but if you aint saying shit, you aint nuttin as a lyricist.

I aint hating on bishop by the way, i liked pope mobile, nigga nioze and caltriot and i can see him selling well and blowing up but i dont see anything to seperate him as a lyricist at all from other rappers out there, he just the same as these other new niggas.

Game is younger and is improving with every album he releases. Bishop is 30 and hasnt even released an album yet...how long he gon keep improvin for? who knows how old he gone be before he has 2-3 albums but lets see if he gets one out first.

As for this joint...its dope. I aint really been feeling bishops flow recently but this has a nice flow on the first verse....second bishop verse is garbage but its gotta decent beat...def a lil dre style to it whether he did it or not...Reminds me of his beat he did for xzibit on restless...."u know"...just a lil quicker...

Nice joint...props....

Oh and that snippet of that i bet it hurts joint sounded dope aswell but not amazing to me, but that was just a snippet, i wanna hear the full version.

pz
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2008, 11:25:17 PM »
propz

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2008, 01:34:53 AM »
Finally good quality, from that new Whoo Kidd Tony Yayo mixtape  8)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/104400235ab2710a/

Props! This track is pretty dope.

wcsoldier

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2008, 01:39:51 AM »
to be honest, I've already lost interest in Bishop music .. unless we are closed to get his album, I don't care anymore

Smoke

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2008, 02:00:45 AM »
lol bishop lamont is wack , i dont like this rapper and i dont give a damn about his debut album
i prefer Jay Rock all time

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2008, 03:02:02 AM »
propz , cool track.

MediumL

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2008, 03:49:14 AM »
Hot track  8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

smegma

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2008, 04:30:51 AM »
huh? what mixtape is this? this really a dre beat?

Whoo Kidd & Yayo - Pow Radio 10

Says on the back cover it's a Dre beat.

So the mixtape is out? It should be on the internet soon then eh :)

smegma

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2008, 04:35:27 AM »
I'm not feeling the track by the way.

It's like I've heard this beat a hundred times before. Bishop doesn't do it for me in this song either. Pope Mobile was full of leftovers right? This sounds like a leftover from Pope Mobile.

Maybe Bishop Lamont needs to work again with decent producers like J. Wells. It's Biiiiiiiiiiiiishop!

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2008, 07:02:34 AM »
OK SP LET ME CLEAR A FEW THINGS UP HERE GUYS BEFORE THIS THREAD GETS CRAZY,1ST OFF THATS NOT DR. DRE BEAT IM NOT SURE WHAT WHOO KIDD WAS DOING ON THAT ONE, THATS DONE BY DANJA HANDZ(THINK TIMBO,) 2ND BISHOP AND GAME ARE COOL BISHOP IS NOT TAKING SHOTS AT GAME ALL SORRY FOR THE LET DOWN BUT HONESTLY THEY ARE GOOD THERE EVEN TALKS OF THEM MAYBE DOING SONGS TOGETHER SO THATS ALL I HAD TO SAY, LOOK OUT FOR THAT WHOO KIDD/ BISHOP LAMONT TAPE COMING SOON!!! CHUUURRRRCHH!

Lucifuge

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2008, 08:28:40 AM »
game is dont even near bishop. this shit iz crack
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2008, 08:31:28 AM »
LOOK OUT FOR THAT WHOO KIDD/ BISHOP LAMONT TAPE COMING SOON!!! CHUUURRRRCHH!

do you think it'll be released this month?

Lazar

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2008, 08:54:10 AM »
Track is O.K. IMO, but nothing special