Author Topic: Alicia Keys calls 'Gangsta Rap' a ploy, says government killed Tupac and Biggie  (Read 1111 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Alicia Keys certainly has other things on her mind besides her highly sucessful new album.

Keys recently told Blender Magazine that she feels "’Gangsta rap’ was a ploy to convince black people to kill each other. ’Gangsta rap’ didn’t exist."

The Grammy award winner goes on to say that Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G were killed "by the government and the media, to stop another great black leader from existing."

Keys told the magazine that she has been reading a number of Black Panther autobiographies, and is now wearing a gold AK-47 pendant around her neck to "to symbolize strength, power and killing ’em dead." She added that she wants to begin writing more political songs.

Keys mother was surprised to hear of her daughter's new jewelry, telling Blender: "She wears what? That doesn’t sound like Alicia."
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

~Lucien~

she likes anal sex too I heard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Johnny B

lmao, her mother seems shocked that she even mentioned this.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
for real, like hold up, my daughter said this?
huh??????nah wheres the proof!

Cube

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
Alicia Keys should shut the fuck up about things she doesn't know shit about.

KURUPTION-81

im guessing this is a joke, if not then alicia keys dont know what she is chatting about.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I dont think it is, I was fliccin thru some radio stations last night and they was talkin about it
some were laughin at keys, some agreed wit what shes doin!

im guessing this is a joke, if not then alicia keys dont know what she is chatting about.
Cube

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

yea she said she likes anal but she aint gettin it lately so shes talkin nonsence.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha!!!

yea she said she likes anal but she aint gettin it lately so shes talkin nonsence.
Cube

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille

Mygla

Maybe Common's been getting into her head...

therealtran

• 'G'
  • University of Michigan
i don't know about what alicia keys is saying, but in the 60's, black panther leaders were, in fact, assassinated by the government in their own homes. pac was a panther and came from a family of black panthers. i'm not saying he was killed by the government. but if it did happen, i'm not surprised.

Inside Death Row

Doubt it. It was all Suge and Diddys fault.