Author Topic: www.mp3.com/DJLowKoe ... www.DJLowKoe.cjb.net  (Read 83 times)

Phiasko

• Lil Geezy
  • www.mp3.com/Phi asko & www.Phiasko.cjb .net
www.mp3.com/DJLowKoe ... www.DJLowKoe.cjb.net
« on: April 11, 2001, 11:03:45 PM »
Yo, waz crackin'? This is DJ Low Koe, also known as Krazy Qban by many. Anyways, just wanted to let ya'll know about my new site (it's not there for the design though, it's just to promote my new shit). The address is www.mp3.com/DJLowKoe and www.DJLowKoe.cjb.net (they're two different sties so go to both). I only got a few beats up now, but I'll have alot more soon, i just gotta upload em all (it takes a while). I'm also looking for a rapper to rap over my beats, so if ur interested email me about that. Not to sound like a punk or nothing, but dont' be emailing me about that if ur some white 12 year old wannabe kid or some wack shit like that. Please be at least 16 years of age, and have TALENT, i'm only looking for talented rappers (only ones i've met so far through my westcoast affiliations is Eemence and Nexus). Anyways, check me out, one! - DJ Low Koe
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
Re: www.mp3.com/DJLowKoe ... www.DJLowKoe.cjb.net
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2001, 07:28:35 PM »
I'm bout to drop some lyrics to "Low Koe's Pavane"

I'll post a link to the song when i finish it

Phiasko

• Lil Geezy
  • www.mp3.com/Phi asko & www.Phiasko.cjb .net
Re: www.mp3.com/DJLowKoe ... www.DJLowKoe.cjb.net
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2001, 12:34:58 AM »
Wassup, I was gonna reach you to see if you wanted to drop somethin' over some of my beats too, haha. Of course i've known about you for a long time, I heard some recent shit you did too i liked with nexus called "BRING YOUR SHIT". N E wayz, yeah, send me the link to at djlowkoe@earthlink.net when you're done. i really wanna hear that. I'll be getting alot more beats up soon, i have about 21 done so far and alot more in the making, so don't sleep after this one, peace! - DJ Low Koe