Author Topic: FUCK YOU ADON - STAY OUT OF THE G SPOT  (Read 391 times)

MarkCruz

FUCK YOU ADON - STAY OUT OF THE G SPOT
« on: April 17, 2008, 01:18:39 PM »
I'LL BITCH SLAP YOU IF EDIT MY AUTOPLAY.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 12:30:32 PM by Adon »

MarkCruz

Re: FUCK YOU ADON - STAY OUT OF THE G SPOT
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 01:53:17 AM »
WHY ARE YOU EDITING A SECTION YOU NEVER POST IN ?

PRETTY SOON HALF THE FORUM WILL BE A MOD.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 10:59:36 AM »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 11:05:00 AM »

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 12:11:35 PM »
all this little bitch does is whine stfu already

MarkCruz

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 12:25:03 PM »
^
MY FAN CLUB, WHERE'S JOME ?

MarkCruz

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 12:41:37 PM »
LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 01:40:58 PM »
^
MY FAN CLUB, WHERE'S JOME ?

You jacked my whole steez, fruitcake. Leave my board already.

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 01:47:58 PM »
NIK you contribute alot to the Sports section and pretty much every other section, you are a cool poster for sure but Kain runs the G-Spot and anytime he posts in that section or any other section the result is a SWAG-SPLASH, if you dont know what that is then look at my sig.  As far as I am concerned this is Kain's board.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 01:57:54 PM by S P I C E »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 02:04:56 PM »
NIK you contribute alot to the Sports section and pretty much every other section, you are a cool poster for sure but Kain runs the G-Spot and anytime he posts in that section or any other section the result is a SWAG-SPLASH, if you dont know what that is then look at my sig.  As far as I am concerned this is Kain's board.

Dude, don't you think your man-love for KAIN is a little too much? Seriously...we all thought the Barry Bonds shit was bad, but KAIN is not even an athlete. What's your obsession?

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 02:10:08 PM »
OK first off you need to understand when people are joking and being funny second off coming from you and your posts about Kobe Bryant on this forum your Barry Bonds comments addressed to me are hilarious

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 02:15:15 PM »
a yo check this out kain , shut your mouth before eye put some dough stakes on top of you dome.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 02:21:37 PM »
OK first off you need to understand when people are joking and being funny second off coming from you and your posts about Kobe Bryant on this forum your Barry Bonds comments addressed to me are hilarious

So you were joking about KAIN swag-splashing in your face (dunno what that means, but it sounds pretty sketchy)?

But yea, don't compare your strange love for Barry to me being a fan of the Lakers and my support for the best player in basketball. Honestly, it's not even about that, though. You've just really taken man-love to a whole new level with all the KAIN praising. I have no problem with you if you're gay. But if you're not, that's a bad look.

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 02:44:06 PM »

So you were joking about KAIN swag-splashing in your face (dunno what that means, but it sounds pretty sketchy)?

But yea, don't compare your strange love for Barry to me being a fan of the Lakers and my support for the best player in basketball. Honestly, it's not even about that, though. You've just really taken man-love to a whole new level with all the KAIN praising. I have no problem with you if you're gay. But if you're not, that's a bad look.

Shut The Fuck Up, you have no idea what your talking about.  Strange love,  I have been a diehard Giants fan since I was born you stupid piece of shit, your support of the Laker's pales in comparison to me and the Giants,  you are so stupid it's amazing, Barry Bonds was the best baseball player in the world for 15 years like Kobe has been now for a few years in Basketball,  Barry Bonds was my favorite athlete since I was 8 years old you pathetic coward, all you know is NBA and you are extremely biased with that, YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE, as a fan you are nothing more then a biased 1 sport wonder, keep your god damn mouth shut, fuckin idiot.

And again the only person here that needs questioning about their sexual preferences is your Kobe Bryant loving obsessed ass, your homo thoughts are evident throughout your posts, get the fuck out of here you little fake fan boy.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 02:45:42 PM by S P I C E »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 02:55:52 PM »

Shut The Fuck Up, you have no idea what your talking about.  Strange love,  I have been a diehard Giants fan since I was born you stupid piece of shit, your support of the Laker's pales in comparison to me and the Giants,  you are so stupid it's amazing, Barry Bonds was the best baseball player in the world for 15 years like Kobe has been now for a few years in Basketball,  Barry Bonds was my favorite athlete since I was 8 years old you pathetic coward, all you know is NBA and you are extremely biased with that, YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE, as a fan you are nothing more then a biased 1 sport wonder, keep your god damn mouth shut, fuckin idiot.

And again the only person here that needs questioning about their sexual preferences is your Kobe Bryant obsessed ass, your homo thoughts are evident throughout your posts, get the fuck out of here you little fake fan boy.

LMFAO@the hostility. Did I strike a nerve there with that gay comment? I can just picture you banging the shit out of your keyboard..

That's called excessive aggression, Spice. Go smoke a blunt and calm your mad ass down. or does weed still make you too much of a pussy?