Author Topic: A Nice Little "Top Ten Songs Of The 90's" Thing They Got Over At Youtube  (Read 189 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
someone made a nice video.. I don't agree with all the songs.. obviously whoever made this was suckin East Coast dick in the 90's (although they did play "Dear Mama" at #1)... but it's still a nice tribute to 90's hip-hop
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 01:48:26 PM by Abd. Infinite presents... Real Hip-Hop »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

^^There's a top 20 of the 90's that seems to be from a West Coast fan
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

herpes

so why not post the east coast bias one here and the west coast bias one in the west coast section ?  Instead you have one for the west coast bias one with a link and the east coast one has no link.  A little bias yourself ?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

The one he posted isn't really west coast bias though, 4 out of 10 songs are from the west, 5 are east and one is mid-west.

herpes

The one he posted isn't really west coast bias though, 4 out of 10 songs are from the west, 5 are east and one is mid-west.

I didn't even click the link lol.   I just assumed b/c he had the link to it under the i found a west coast bias post lol.