Author Topic: Young Dre The Truth Feat Joel Madden Good Charlotte "Workin" Video Teaser..  (Read 148 times)

mackaveli7

• Lil Geezy
  • "KC3 Monumental Forever"
THE MONUMENTAL 420 teaser "Workin"

YOUNG DRE' THE TRUTH, DEAD EXECS, Joel Madden,GOOD CHARLOTTE, recording & performing "WORKN" EA Sports.
KC3 MONUMENTAL\DEAD EXECUTIVES

CHEEEAAAH BAAAH BAAAH BAAAH

messi19

Tell that nigga to grow a hairline first.

Smh at Good Charlotte not being loyal to Game. If it wasn't for Game Young Dre wouldn't be
working with Good Charlotte because they did not like any rappers before. Game is a revolutionist
in this game.

mackaveli7

• Lil Geezy

Smh at Good Charlotte not being loyal to Game. If it wasn't for Game Young Dre wouldn't be
working with Good Charlotte because they did not like any rappers before. Game is a revolutionist
in this game.

Homie There Isn't any Beef.. Stop trying to create some... Dre doin his thing with Dead Executives (Joel & Benjin Madden, Super Producer JAY E)... Game doin his thing.. REAL TALK...

Cheeaah Baah

messi19

in this game.

Homie There Isn't any Beef.. Stop trying to create some... Dre doin his thing with Dead Executives (Joel & Benjin Madden, Super Producer JAY E)... Game doin his thing.. REAL TALK...

Cheeaah Baah

No beef? What aint Young Dre the same nigga that went to talk all that shit about Game on "AINT NO GAME DVD" when Big Fase was finna release that shit? Aint Young Dre the same nigga that Bishop Lamont said he had some issues with Game?

Fuck outta here lyin ass muthafuckas. Young Dre will never blow without Game's help. Game the king of the westcoast all ya other rap niggas are mad that u wack as fuck, b.

Fuck a Cheeeah Bah that shit is fruity as fuck.

mackaveli7

• Lil Geezy
I will not speak on this topic anymore.. Support the music or dont.. Plus we doin this all independent...  Everything your sayin has been addressed.... MONTHS AGO.. Quit Acting Brand Newww!  ITS MONUMENTAL CHEEAH BAAH..

messi19

I will not speak on this topic anymore.. Support the music or dont.. Plus we doin this all independent...  Everything your sayin has been addressed.... MONTHS AGO.. Quit Acting Brand Newww!  ITS MONUMENTAL CHEEAH BAAH..

If that been addressed where is it at? I need that shit confirmed before i start fucking with your music. Thats how it is.
i cant just fuck with Games music and then yours. Naw, it doesnt work like that homeboy.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ Someone ban this idiot. Spamming idiotic shit in every topic, obsessing about Game. Same with the Rass Kass topics. Can't someone post some music without idiots jacking the thread with immature e-thugging.

messi19

^ Someone ban this idiot. Spamming idiotic shit in every topic, obsessing about Game. Same with the Rass Kass topics. Can't someone post some music without idiots jacking the thread with immature e-thugging.

how does it feel lil whiteboy? face getting red now i bet lmao.
so what would you call the shit you are doin when its a Game thread? lmao at these hypocritical ass
muthafuckas gettin their feelings hurt. Snitching ass homo.

mackaveli7

• Lil Geezy

REAL TALK....

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!

so what would you call the shit you are doin when its a Game thread? lmao at these hypocritical ass

Grow up, how old are you? That other topic wasn't just about The Game, so I posted in it. This is some guy wanting to post a Young Dre song, and you jump in with idiotic dick riding. Use some common sense, please. Dubcc should require it's members to be at least 16+. This kid is like 14.

It's people like you that ruin music forums.  Go back to the BWS site where you people belong. Dubcc is the last good site for music, don't ruin it to with your immaturity.

messi19

Grow up, how old are you? That other topic wasn't just about The Game, so I posted in it. This is some guy wanting to post a Young Dre song, and you jump in with idiotic dick riding. Use some common sense, please. Dubcc should require it's members to be at least 16+. This kid is like 14.

Haha this dude is gettin aaaaangry. Whenever theres a thread this dude talks about Game this, Game that. And now he's hurting because the shit hits to close to home.

Fact is Dre is not gonna make it and thats that. He has to clear up everything since he's "so tough". Thats how it is 2day. Niggas wanna talk all that shit about succesful rappers. Then thats how people are gonna do U...and then these "hardcore thugs" gets mad or upset when they do the same thing.

And i know that Young Dre is the one posting so fuck you, ol recieving ass nigga.

mackaveli7

• Lil Geezy
finally this guy stop replying to my thread...