Author Topic: INTERSCOPE LAUNCHES WWW.THISIZGAME.COM FOR L.A.X  (Read 543 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: INTERSCOPE LAUNCHES WWW.THISIZGAME.COM FOR L.A.X
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2008, 05:55:08 PM »
damn game should be able to sell without doin this shit
game>>>>>>>50!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2008, 05:56:15 PM »
Lol Game and 50 are like 10 year old kids.

50 "I'm gonna push Games album back"
Game " 50 has thisis50.com so Im gonna create thisizgame.com"

Pathetic.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 06:24:37 PM »
game>>>>>>>50!!!

true but aint nobody in hiphop really selling right now so these niggaz will do anything to sell albums right now....

More interesting to me is the interscope sign...what happened to geffen?...i know geffen is interscopes sister company or someshit?...but i just thought that was interesting...maybe i am reading too much into it.

Either way, im just looking to cop the album, i think big dreams is hype...i luv the drum beat, it hits hard!

pz

messi19

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2008, 06:39:17 PM »
game>>>>>>>50!!!

true but aint nobody in hiphop really selling right now so these niggaz will do anything to sell albums right now....

More interesting to me is the interscope sign...what happened to geffen?...i know geffen is interscopes sister company or someshit?...but i just thought that was interesting...maybe i am reading too much into it.

Either way, im just looking to cop the album, i think big dreams is hype...i luv the drum beat, it hits hard!

pz

I heard most of em are back on Interscop now because they cutt'n of almost everybody on Geffen or some shit like that.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 06:40:55 PM »
^^oh seeen, props on the info son, had no idea

pz!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 06:43:35 PM »
feel that, but im jus sayin we came along way from sellin albums, cats sleepin outside stores waitin to cop copies to this shit!
sad, weird, sell out etc...
if game/50 cant sell without hype or this shit then kick the fuck bacc!haha

game>>>>>>>50!!!

pz
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2008, 06:57:27 PM »
hip hop is filled with swagger jacc'n dung beatles, this shit is disgusting,i mean how fucc'n hard is it to name yo site something original? then fans will succ they favorites dicc even tho they bite,and make excusses hahahhahaha, i guess so called real niggas can bite nowadays hahha, 50 doing that bullshit about pushing albums bacc to is some punk ass shit,it's hard for brothers to eat and get a date now,and he wanna speak on this kind of shit? damn i coined the quote and it rings true, "GIVE A NIGGA A CHECC AND HE'LL LOSE HIS SELF RESPECT", FUCC FOLLOWING FANS AND RAP FOR THE MOMENT YELL
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

messi19

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 07:10:23 PM »
hip hop is filled with swagger jacc'n dung beatles, this shit is disgusting,i mean how fucc'n hard is it to name yo site something original? then fans will succ they favorites dicc even tho they bite,and make excusses hahahhahaha, i guess so called real niggas can bite nowadays hahha, 50 doing that bullshit about pushing albums bacc to is some punk ass shit,it's hard for brothers to eat and get a date now,and he wanna speak on this kind of shit? damn i coined the quote and it rings true, "GIVE A NIGGA A CHECC AND HE'LL LOSE HIS SELF RESPECT", FUCC FOLLOWING FANS AND RAP FOR THE MOMENT YELL

He already has a original site. This is just some "teasing" shit. This only a LAX site. When LAX is out then that site aint gonna be used no more. Game has like 3-4 sites. Therealbws.com is the on he uses now. And you really are a Game fan cuz every time theres a thread about him you throw out the chicken wings and you comment on his shit. Are you really that mad?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 07:30:31 PM by Boyaka Boyaka »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 07:11:34 PM »
i can feel that
box speakin on some real shit tho

Cube