Author Topic: this nigga need to have his dick cut off, he needs to be tourtered and killed...  (Read 286 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KKmyP4ZScN4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KKmyP4ZScN4</a>

now, i dont know if this is real or not, but IF it is, then this nigga deserves to have his manhood fucking mutilated..put through a meat grinder, tourterd like only the most fucked up motherfuckers know how to tourter..and then, just as he is about to die from the pain, get 5 bullets in his fucking head.

motherfuckers like this shouldnt be allowed to roam the streets...motherfuckers like this need to dine on some lead...motherfuckers like this shouldnt have the right to breath the same air i breath.

if what he is saying is true, then he is a cocksucking terrorist, using a weapon to kill off innocent people.  DIE!!!

thoughts?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
hes a real G
[

when it rains it pours

I'm on my phone, so I can't see videos, can someone please describe it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
basically he has AIDS, he purposely fucked a shit load of women and purposely gave em aids. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

when it rains it pours

basically he has AIDS, he purposely fucked a shit load of women and purposely gave em aids. 
smh
These type of people need a fuckin ass beating. Then thrown in a fuckin dark cell for being fuckin cunts who ruin other peoples lives. There was someone on here who knew someone that had fucked a bitch that knew she had hiv and didn't tell him till he broke up with her.

Fuck them

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=56e7JJD3wO0

i dont know if its the same dude, his voice sounds a little different, but he is saying the video was a reenactment of something that actually happened in NY in 89.  if THIS is the truth, then its a strong ass message. 

what is amazing, but not too shocking, is that he says he got a lot of emails from white people who told him "thank you! thank you for making me think twice and thank you for opening my eyes to go get tested"...NOT ONE FROM A BLACK PERSON OR LATINO PERSON.  the original video got SIX MILLION VIEWS, and NOT ONE SINGLE EMAIL/COMMENT FROM A BLACK/LATINO!!!!!

AIDS is a very real thing in the ghetto, and he is right, most women and men for that matter, just dont give a fuck anymore.  theyll fuck any random person without a condom, not knowing if they are sick or what.  then theyll move on to the next person and fuck..without a condom and without getting tested. 

its fucked up.  it really is.  its right there with gang bangin...just another way to kill us all off...and most people dont see it or just dont care. 

they think its "cool" to fuck without a rubber.  is it "cool" to get the aids virus and be sick for the rest of you miserable life?  now they have medicine for that that will help a person live longer, if you have the money or insurance for it.  most people in the hood dont, and go on living their life without even knowing that they are sick, until its too late and until they dun fucked a lot of men/women and probably infected them too. then THEY go off and do the same exact shit. 

PLEASE people, if you have fucked someone without a rubber, PLEASE go out and get tested!!

im very thankful that all those sex classes in elementary/jr high stuck with me, and thankfully i have never fucked without a rubber...but if you HAVE, please please please go out and get tested and STOP this circle of DEATH!  PLEASE!

« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 01:52:27 PM by Wykid »

devil_may_care

• 'G'
From the youtube comments:
"If your daughter is even THINKING about sleeping with a black man you need to show them the trashman video.

The truth is Black males are leading in HIV infection in America. Research it at the Center for Disease Control if you don't believe me."

I think this is fake but you never know.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

this is the same nigga that claimed jim jones paid him to kill that one nigga( forgot his name) and he was out of the states. obvious this nigga is a dumb retarded attention whore like many of the people on this spot. ya niggas need to test your authenticity awareness up

Elevz

i dont know if its the same dude, his voice sounds a little different, but he is saying the video was a reenactment of something that actually happened in NY in 89.  if THIS is the truth, then its a strong ass message. 

what is amazing, but not too shocking, is that he says he got a lot of emails from white people who told him "thank you! thank you for making me think twice and thank you for opening my eyes to go get tested"...NOT ONE FROM A BLACK PERSON OR LATINO PERSON.  the original video got SIX MILLION VIEWS, and NOT ONE SINGLE EMAIL/COMMENT FROM A BLACK/LATINO!!!!!

There's some function integrated in the e-mail system now that tells you whether the sender of an e-mail is black, latino or white? I didn't know that.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats cause your email system sucks. ::)

im sure if its true then people told him in the email..again, i dont know if either of these videos are real..

gchild

• 'G'
it is a fake, a viral video to promote his business.  The women are actors too.

Here is further info about the viral video
http://www.smh.com.au/news/web/trashmans-aids-claims-just-trashtalk/2008/04/23/1208742987669.html

Nat Turner-reincarnated

^^ eye knew that shit was fake but these corny ass muthfucker on here......... get sooooooo amazed by dumb shit like this

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ eye knew that shit was fake but these corny ass muthfucker on here......... get sooooooo amazed by dumb shit like this

now, i dont know if this is real or not, but IF it is
..again, i dont know if either of these videos are real..

;)

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
smh
These type of people need a fuckin ass beating. Then thrown in a fuckin dark cell for being fuckin cunts who ruin other peoples lives. There was someone on here who knew someone that had fucked a bitch that knew she had hiv and didn't tell him till he broke up with her.

Fuck them
yeah thats a good friend of mine, and his situation is real unlike that video. he could have hiv right now along with his girlfriend, and she has no idea
[

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
this is the same nigga that claimed jim jones paid him to kill that one nigga( forgot his name) and he was out of the states. obvious this nigga is a dumb retarded attention whore like many of the people on this spot. ya niggas need to test your authenticity awareness up
Yeahhhh, Stack Bundles. Yeah, this is the same nigga word? Damnn.