Author Topic: John Salley Jumps In On The Kobe>Jordan Bandwaggon.  (Read 839 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: John Salley Jumps In On The Kobe>Jordan Bandwaggon.
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 04:48:49 PM »
niggas like Haywood is hard fouling Bron and get no suspension despite it bein all over ESPN

i like that tho, hardcore 80s ball

ya herd

LMAO. Hack you can't be serious, for real. You're acting really stupid lately. Have you seen it? Haywood just jumps on LeBron making him collapse in a bad way. He didn't give him a punch, a kick, or shit like that. He didn't even used the arms to hit him. He just jumped on him. It's an hard foul. Maybe a flagrant. But that's it. Fuck your suspension theories. Get real.

what im sayin is, yall niggas is all over Bron 4 gettin the calls

when in reality shit like that is happening to him, niggas in the trenches.

what "theory" did i put out btw???
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2008, 05:02:25 PM »
lol@ the pity for Kobe parade by NIK. Please. If you wanna know where Kobe gets his superstar treatment....its with the fact that he hasnt had 40 technicals this year for bitching and moaning on every call. The guys a full grown crybaby. Even your own station has said it. Oh wait, I forgot....KLAC (the Laker station) is known for being "Laker haters"  ::)

LMAO@acting like you know what you're talking about when you roll your eyes at some of the KLAC staff being Laker/Kobe haters.

Even if Kobe ever got poor treatment from the league or media (which he doesnt)

ROFLMAO!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2008, 05:06:24 PM »
lol@ the pity for Kobe parade by NIK. Please. If you wanna know where Kobe gets his superstar treatment....its with the fact that he hasnt had 40 technicals this year for bitching and moaning on every call. The guys a full grown crybaby. Even your own station has said it. Oh wait, I forgot....KLAC (the Laker station) is known for being "Laker haters"  ::)

I agree that it was a dirty play. But Kobe's "superstar treatment" is the worse. Here's how I see it

Wade: doesn't talk much cuz he gets all the calls
Lebron: doesn't get as many calls as Wade but he gets away with A LOT
Kobe: doesn't get the calls so he's allowed to yell at the refs

Of course Kobe would have like 40 techs if they called him for poppin off all the time. But they know they're wrong in most cases so they let him get away with it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2008, 11:41:52 PM »
http://www.firegeorgekarl.com/2008/04/10-reasons-why-i-hate-lakers-fans.html

1) They’re in myopic denial of the favoritism the Lakers receive from the NBA.

Lakers "fans" claim that their team is subject to the same rules and regulations as the other 29 NBA teams, but this simply isn't true. Here are the indisputable examples…

-Since the Lakers can’t be bothered to play on Saturdays, they never have to play a back-to-back at the end of week…typically the most grueling games on the schedule. Moreover, while most teams (especially in the Western Conference) have to go into hostile territory for Saturday games where it’s the only thing in town to do, the Lakers never have to play those games. If you think it doesn’t matter, in 2007-08 road teams were a combined 12-28 on Saturday night games that took place in Portland, Utah, Sacramento, San Antonio, Memphis and Minneapolis.

-The Lakers have historically been given favorable treatment from the referees in supremely important games. One of the most famous examples of this was Game Six of the 2002 Western Conference Finals against the Sacramento Kings. With the Lakers down three games to two, the NBA was in danger of the Lakers not making it to the NBA Finals, so the refs ensured that the Lakers shot 34 free throw attempts to the Kings’ 18. While Game Six of 2002 might be more famous, the most egregious example was Game Seven of the 2000 Western Conference Finals against the Portland Trailblazers. Many site the Blazers demise in that game to their 3-of-18 shooting in the fourth quarter (which admittedly, was a huge factor in the loss), and yet everyone fails to recognize that the 21 free throw attempt differential in favor of the Lakers didn’t exactly help Portland’s cause, either.

-Another example of a free ride from the refs came during Game Six of the 1988 NBA Finals against the Detroit Pistons. The Lakers were down three games to two, and down one point with 14 seconds to go. The Lakers fed the ball into Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for a hook shot, and Bill Laimbeer was called for a foul which, upon review in the replay, never happened. Don’t believe me? Watch the video.

-Shockingly, the dean of NBA referees (and USA Basketball wrecker) Stu Jackson admitted that the referees made an incorrect call this season that essentially gave a game to the Lakers when Derek Fisher pulled Monta Ellis down with 3.3 seconds left in the Warriors 123-119 loss to the Lakers in Oakland. Given that the Warriors missed the playoffs by just two games, I’m sure they were thrilled with the NBA’s diligence on this one.

-And of course, earlier this decade NBA Commissioner David Stern, when asked what teams would comprise his ideal NBA Finals, was quoted as saying “the Lakers vs. the Lakers.”

But no, there’s no favoritism towards the Lakers out there.

Beating the Lakers in the playoffs is like beating the Republicans in Presidential Elections that take place in Ohio or Florida. You have to knock them out by an overwhelming majority of points/votes because if it's at all close, the game will be rigged against you. So let's overcome the odds and beat these Lakers already. Go Nuggets!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2008, 11:57:28 PM »
^LOL@favoritism towards the Lakers...there's no real basis there. The Lakers shot more free throws? Come on...we had SHAQ! Of course we were gunna shoot more free-throws...Doesn't change the fact that Kobe is the superstar least respected by official of pretty much all time...PeACe

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2008, 01:58:57 AM »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2008, 02:25:59 AM »

nice shot here, but if there was a foul, no way there's a shot:

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008, 02:29:57 AM »
^LOL@favoritism towards the Lakers...there's no real basis there. The Lakers shot more free throws? Come on...we had SHAQ! Of course we were gunna shoot more free-throws...Doesn't change the fact that Kobe is the superstar least respected by official of pretty much all time...PeACe

I know its from a biased source. I just wanted to point out that other people that I have absolutely no connection to are saying the exact same things that I have said. Its not something that I just made up or just REALLY WANTED to believe.  What do you have to say about the comment from Stern about his ideal NBA Finals being the Lakers vs the Lakers? Or how bout Stu Jackson's admission that GS should have won that game? Take the Lakervision goggles off for a minute. just one.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 03:14:57 AM »

I know its from a biased source. I just wanted to point out that other people that I have absolutely no connection to are saying the exact same things that I have said. Its not something that I just made up or just REALLY WANTED to believe.  What do you have to say about the comment from Stern about his ideal NBA Finals being the Lakers vs the Lakers? Or how bout Stu Jackson's admission that GS should have won that game? Take the Lakervision goggles off for a minute. just one.

Still.... Kobe doesn't get superstar treatment.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2008, 03:39:31 AM »

Of course not! That would be an insane thing to think!

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2008, 03:43:24 AM »

He just doens't, man.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2008, 03:52:14 AM »

He just doens't, man.

o

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2008, 03:52:27 AM »
k

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2008, 05:37:46 AM »
This brings the grand total to what, 2 guys?  John Salley and Mark Jackson?  lol @ bandwagon

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2008, 11:12:13 AM »
Trust me, everyone knows Kobe is on pace to be better than him, they're just too afraid to admit it.

Kobe is only 29! When Jordan was 29 he had just won first first ring. Kobe already has 3 and we have a squad thats young and talented enough to have the entire league in a chokehold for years.  You'll see...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"