Author Topic: Juice From BWS is Less Of A Factor on The West Than Spider..  (Read 661 times)

h2k4

Re: Juice From BWS is Less Of A Factor on The West Than Spider..
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2008, 02:26:19 PM »
I agree with that to a certain extent. Spider at least is still pushing his mixtapes, doing TV and movie appearances to keep his name out there. Juice seems more content to play his position and let Game decide when it's a good time to drop music.

I agree.  Juice should start concentrating on making his own buzz because I don't think Game is going to do much for him.  He doesn't even have a pic promoting Juice's mixtape on his myspace or talks about him like a CEO should.  The BWS name alone has given him buzz.  Now it's time for him to carry it even further.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2008, 07:32:42 PM »
he need 2 step his game up a lil bit...these artists 2day is takin up space man i swear...wit all of their talent they luv takin up space...watin 4 somebody 2 hold their hold their hand and walk em across the street...instead of tryin  2 make some sort of buzz 4 yaself...smh

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

The_Offence

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2008, 08:34:57 PM »
juice is soooooooo overrated, he came of crazy of those first 2 tracks he dropped with game after that dude just started swagger jacking game, now he raps about the same shit game raps about 64s, chronic, khaki suits every fucking time

cyled carson has a better chance of blowing up than juice, not to mention he went out and got his own deal with capitol records and he has his own lable moedoe

game does'nt know how to run a lable BWS is a joke i mean is that a real lable all those year no deal, no projects other than mixtapes if i was a artist coming up i would never sign to bws, i wouldn't mind being featured on there mixtapes like ya boy did but no signed are you crazy, youre just wasting you're career there, game and jerezy are the only one's really caking there
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 08:42:57 PM by The_Offence »

when it rains it pours

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2008, 08:42:58 PM »
juice had some heat when he first came out, aint heard of him for a while. he came and left with the quickness

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2008, 09:55:03 PM »
IMO hes like the other rappers tryna to make a name for himself which i understand
but he doesnt stand out IMO like
bad lucc
ya boy
clyde carson
eastwood
and others

juice had some heat when he first came out, aint heard of him for a while. he came and left with the quickness
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2008, 10:34:15 PM »
mixtape or album... its the same shit to me

MUSIC  8)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2008, 10:40:35 PM »
I agree with that to a certain extent. Spider at least is still pushing his mixtapes, doing TV and movie appearances to keep his name out there. Juice seems more content to play his position and let Game decide when it's a good time to drop music.

I agree.  Juice should start concentrating on making his own buzz because I don't think Game is going to do much for him.  He doesn't even have a pic promoting Juice's mixtape on his myspace or talks about him like a CEO should.  The BWS name alone has given him buzz.  Now it's time for him to carry it even further.
^True.

No Teflon

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2008, 11:14:24 PM »
did u even listen to some of his rhymes??? like

"I am walking with my chest Out, I do anything i want i'm the best out"................. >:(

He raps so simple, like

"I am focused, simply the dopest, u can see who the King of the Coast is"...... >:(

^^^I was kinda trynna rep him coz i am A Big Fan of GAme and BWS as a movement, but dude just doesnt stand out and talks the same shit over and over, he takes peoples Songs and makes remixes of them, he starts to namedrop, and at least Game namedrops Smart, this dude namedrops so lame..

I am so sorry for him, but he aint going Absolutely Nowhere..................

I aint never heard any rapper on the WEst say "That Nigga Juice is doing good, Reping that Coast or something like that"

Niggaz fuck with niggaz, Like Eastwood allways with Meech and ya Boy, De with Others, This guy is nowhere on anybodies radar.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 11:16:43 PM by No Teflon »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2008, 11:17:11 PM »

"I am walking with my chest Out, I do anything i want i'm the best out"................. >:(

He raps so simple, like

"I am focused, simply the dopest, u can see who the King of the Coast is"...... >:(

^^^I was kinda trynna rep him coz i am A Big Fan of GAme and BWS as a movement, but dude just doesnt stand out and talks the same shit over and over, he takes peoples Songs and makes remixes of them, he starts to namedrop, and at least Game namedrops Smart, this dude namedrops so lame..

Yah, his ryhmes are simple as hell and whens hes rapping he sounds like hes trying so hard!!!

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2008, 12:10:11 AM »
I WAZ IN DENIAL 4 A LOOONG TIME BUT I GOTTA ADMIT THAT YA BOY IS RUNNING LAPS ALL AROUND THAT FOOL

AND I CANT EVEN COMPARRE HIM 2 CROOKED I

ITZ HARD 2 COMPARE ANYBODY TO CROOKED I

SPIDER LOK N JUICE SHOULD BATTLE YEH?

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2008, 12:17:51 AM »
now he raps about the same shit game raps about 64s, chronic, khaki suits every fucking time

and where do you think Game got those raps from?

messi19

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2008, 01:40:59 AM »
I WAZ IN DENIAL 4 A LOOONG TIME BUT I GOTTA ADMIT THAT YA BOY IS RUNNING LAPS ALL AROUND THAT FOOL

U reaching fool. Juice aint that wack. Juice just need to change up his shit but he does have some talent. Spider doesnt.

No Teflon

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2008, 03:37:18 AM »

He raps so simple, like

Yah, his ryhmes are simple as hell and whens hes rapping he sounds like hes trying so hard!!!
Yeah, Forced...I mean, in BWS Journal, he was flowing so easy, naturally, on Death Cert, he sounded like he was taking a shit while rapping..
ALl his songs were about him, and the titles didnt make shit  for sense, few good songs,

HE did KILL MILLIE REMIX WITH WAYNE and Big Dreams, he needs more metahors, coz "I am Like T.I of The West Coast " type of shit sounds corny as a motherfuker.

He can improve, be he hasnt found himself yet, he is like Banks, u can never know if his track is gonna be wack or dope, Like if U see Buck Track, somewhere, before u even Click, u are gonna know that if the rhymes are not as dope, he is gonna sound confident on the mic...Like CLyde Carson, he sounds confident on the mic, Juice doesnt.

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2008, 11:02:20 AM »

U reaching fool. Juice aint that wack. Juice just need to change up his shit but he does have some talent. Spider doesnt.
FOOL I AINT SAY HEZ WACK

READ WHAT THE FUKK I SAID AGAIN HOMZ

ALL IM SAYIN IS THAT HE AINT FUKING WIT YA BOY AND HE WILL NEVER TOUCH CROOKED I

PERIOD

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2008, 11:29:15 AM »

FOOL I AINT SAY HEZ WACK

READ WHAT THE FUKK I SAID AGAIN HOMZ

ALL IM SAYIN IS THAT HE AINT FUKING WIT YA BOY AND HE WILL NEVER TOUCH CROOKED I

PERIOD

But nobody on the west coast can touch Crooked, not just Juice LOL!!!