Author Topic: Juice From BWS is Less Of A Factor on The West Than Spider..  (Read 668 times)

No Teflon

Juice From BWS is Less Of A Factor on The West Than Spider..
« on: April 25, 2008, 10:39:44 PM »
Not only is the dude least creative and wack as fuck, talking the same shit over and over, he is also the least working and least factor on the West, even Spider has been known to other Mcs, aint nobody ever Gave him a shoutout, Mentioned Him or Bumped him, he has got no a single song that makes him stand out...

Only 1 song, Rolling feat Game, after that, he has been making some wack shit, i dont know how his shit got Nominated, probably due to BWS/ Game fans voting, he has no History, no Workload, no Appeal at all, there is not even a single Nigga that knows Juice, like Clyde Got Hitory, he got Bay, Juice is making remixes of East Coast fagget Mcs Like Wayne,Fat Joe, Scarface and shit, I wouldnt call Scar or Sheek faggets but Wayne and Joe for sure...

His last shit was Our Turn feat Game and BWS dissiNG g uni and He said no Metaphors, He didnt say anything Sick, he just said Simple Rhymes with Simple Words and Said he is the reason Banks is not Popping...WTF, His Rhymes make 0 sense...

I think He is gonna get dropped When Game stops smoking weed for a few days and realises that dude aint shit, he gonna drop him..

Concentrate on Clyde, Clyde got history, Fanbase, Artists Respect and Support, Bay, Flow, Creativity and Lyrics, and appeal...

Sorry Juice, U are just trying way too hard being Game, its so obvious he is being hardheaded like Game, but he aint like Game, hei is more of a Casish type of nigga, he aint naturally SICK, or NATURALLY LOOSE, like Game, Game is a loose cannon, but he is naturally like that, Eminem is, Casish, Bishop and Juice seem like they are Making a Plan how to come up with Controversy to get noticed...

Out of jay Rock, Roccet, Spider,G malone,Joker,Hot Dolla, and others, Juice is the least Known, he aint shit.

No Teflon

Re: Juice From BWS is Less Of A Factor on The West Than Spider..
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 10:40:45 PM »
Oh yeah, for the soft Tissue Niggaz:

"FREE POST in FREE CYBERSPACE, in FREE COUNTRY, SO SUCK MY DICK"

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 10:44:22 PM »
He said it, FREE POST UP IN THIS MUTHA FUCKAAAAAA

THANK GOD FOR THAT WHITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:monkey_dance2:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 10:46:01 PM by You Ain't Shit »

D~Nice

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 10:47:32 PM »
I agree with that to a certain extent. Spider at least is still pushing his mixtapes, doing TV and movie appearances to keep his name out there. Juice seems more content to play his position and let Game decide when it's a good time to drop music.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 10:52:57 PM »
LOL, wut was the point in typing that all up? Alittle too much time on your hands LOL?

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 11:09:18 PM »
Spider is about to be dropped from g-unit. Juice dropped his first mixtape that got nominated for the justo.

Juice got something loc will never have: talent.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 11:12:14 PM »
LOL, wut was the point in typing that all up? Alittle too much time on your hands LOL?

this nigga's got over 4000 post to his name in a year and he tellin other ppl they got too much time on they hand?

messi19

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 11:19:48 PM »
lmao at callin Lil Wayne and Scarface Eastcoast MC's haha russian boy lost.

messi19

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 11:32:06 PM »
"Lets Bang, are u over 16?"

"I work out, Been working out for the last 4 years, on strict Diet and Taking some Supplements, like creatine and other shit....

I hit hard, but i am The most handsome, i belive.... 8)"

Is No Teflon really R.Kelly lookin for some young meat? I guess "his mind is teeeellin him noooooo, but the internet is tellin him yeeeees"

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2008, 12:02:34 AM »

this nigga's got over 4000 post to his name in a year and he tellin other ppl they got too much time on they hand?

Yup. But check em out, there mostly givin dudes propz or something, i dont sit on here typing up paragraphs and paragraphs for nothin homie, so suck a dick cause YOU AINT SHIT!!!

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2008, 01:26:51 AM »
I agree with that to a certain extent. Spider at least is still pushing his mixtapes, doing TV and movie appearances to keep his name out there. Juice seems more content to play his position and let Game decide when it's a good time to drop music.
8)

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2008, 07:03:28 AM »

Yup. But check em out, there mostly givin dudes propz or something, i dont sit on here typing up paragraphs and paragraphs for nothin homie, so suck a dick cause YOU AINT SHIT!!!

and you ain't a triple OG, youse a geek. U only on here given dudes propz? why is ur karma nearly -1000? hahah you dumb son of a bitch.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2008, 07:39:06 AM »
Word .. Juice wack.. but nobody knows Spider Loc either .. so thats on some bullshit ..

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2008, 10:26:14 AM »
Interesting read till you tried to put wayne and scarface on the eastcoast, if you do not know where scarface is from, you have no right to make any claims about hip hop.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2008, 11:22:15 AM »

and you ain't a triple OG, youse a geek. U only on here given dudes propz? why is ur karma nearly -1000? hahah you dumb son of a bitch.

Sall good, my karmas like that cause of hoes like you who love to hate and secretly give me -1's lmao!!!