Author Topic: Whats crackin with xzibits rap career?  (Read 632 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Whats crackin with xzibits rap career?
« on: April 27, 2008, 06:42:25 PM »
is this nigga still doing pimp my ride? I know he aint been so focused on his rap game with some of his solo releases and shit but is he working on material for a new album or something? I know dre will be keen to get him to work on detox should it ever come out but what about his own shit? Are alot of niggaz on the west waiting for dre to make a move with either detox or bishop before dropping?

Pz

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Whats crackin with xzibits rap career?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 06:44:38 PM »
sad that x had the west on smash  when he dropped x, front to bac,c get your walk on
then downhill, slowly anyway!
crazy tho right, how you was one of the hottest then all of sudden others come in and take your spot!
I mean get ya money, but "cant leave rap alone, the game needs xzibit?"
fuck tha industry for 1, for 2 drop a fuckin dope album again on some restless shit!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 06:59:34 PM »
^^^yeah xzibit was off the chain with his first two, his entrance into the mainstream with restless was great too, it came out at the same time as last meal pretty much and both had big success but xzibit found alot of ppl started hating on him when he dropped restless...ppl felt he sold out and went gangster rap but nigga was trying just sell more records and with dre being his new exec producer it was bound to happen. But yeah restless was a bangin album but so were his first two, lyrically and flow wise nigga when he is focused can come real good, just dude is happy right now with his pimp my ride shit i guess. I cannot hate on dude, whatever pays the bills but i wouldnt mind hearing a focused xzibit over some sick beats and spittin with hunger again!

pz

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 07:02:58 PM »
he put tha rap on hold so he can work on his acting career

Money

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 07:05:41 PM »

dust.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 07:06:09 PM »
^^^oh shit yeah someone did make a post about him being in the new xfiles movie!lol....props, i forgot! I think his waiting for his entrance back into the rap game through detox or someshit,lol...who knows! I'm sure every nigga on the west will want to be on detox!

Shit i think imma go bump some xzibit shit!

SeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN KlLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeN!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 07:06:26 PM »

dust.

lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 07:11:32 PM »
some real shit!
look as i said and have said many many many times xzi bit is a dope rapper (or was)
hes released some classics, I personally like restless the most, and his style in that era!
as you said he was hot when last meal dropped
did 3 videos, did some good numbers
but wtf happened?
noone said dont do mtv, or take a vacation etc..
but then release full circle?
he needs to come full circle wit himself and release the same muzik he once did!

^^^yeah xzibit was off the chain with his first two, his entrance into the mainstream with restless was great too, it came out at the same time as last meal pretty much and both had big success but xzibit found alot of ppl started hating on him when he dropped restless...ppl felt he sold out and went gangster rap but nigga was trying just sell more records and with dre being his new exec producer it was bound to happen. But yeah restless was a bangin album but so were his first two, lyrically and flow wise nigga when he is focused can come real good, just dude is happy right now with his pimp my ride shit i guess. I cannot hate on dude, whatever pays the bills but i wouldnt mind hearing a focused xzibit over some sick beats and spittin with hunger again!

pz
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2008, 10:00:45 PM »
Haven't you noticed? Good rappers don't make music anymore.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2008, 10:04:38 PM »
yeah i noticed and thats the main reason for raps death

where the fuck are
kam, xzibit, sly boogy, jay o felony, tha liks

but everyone know where soulaj boy, 50, the game, e-40 are!

Cube

D~Nice

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2008, 11:36:38 PM »
Damn you guys make it sound like the dude is dead or something. He dropped 1 ehh album (last one) and other than that he has been acting and getting his paper.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 12:42:47 AM »
Damn you guys make it sound like the dude is dead or something.

that doesn't really suprise you, does it  ;)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2008, 01:00:22 AM »

I personally heard restless first but then when I listened to the previous 2 and by far his finest 2, particularly his second, there is no debating that restless was xzibit massively diluting both musically and lyrically. I find it hard to disagree that he sold out and became hollywood which ironically he railed against.

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 04:53:21 AM »
xzibit has been dropping albums every two years for 10years straight so full circle came fall 2006 which means he just HAS to drop a record this year ;)

I hope he does and leaves the whisper style alone ..that and a couple of the beats on full circle were the only things wrong with the record, half of it (if not a bit more) was bangin!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 05:26:25 AM »
yeah i noticed and thats the main reason for raps death

where the fuck are
kam, xzibit, sly boogy, jay o felony, tha liks

but everyone know where soulaj boy, 50, the game, e-40 are!

hey, buddy. don't talk about E 40!!!