Author Topic: Greatest DUBCC Thread EVER...  (Read 218 times)

Lunatic

Greatest DUBCC Thread EVER...
« on: April 18, 2008, 11:05:20 AM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Greatest DUBCC Thread EVER...
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 11:18:36 AM »
Just skimmed through it, what's so funny?

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 11:25:54 AM »
LOL...you could tell Soopafly wanted to serve the guy, but didn't wanna lose a fan in the process. He went hard, yet soft (stop get excited, bitchels).

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 11:37:32 AM »
Just skimmed through it, what's so funny?
u didnt find that soopafly groupie hilarious? "freshly cut root canal" and "pimp strut" and so on? c'mon! lmao

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 12:14:42 PM »
Definently not the greatest..I didnt even think it was all that funny, it had its parts tho.

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 12:56:52 PM »
Definently not the greatest..I didnt even think it was all that funny, it had its parts tho.
LOL i found it hilarious

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 04:09:45 PM »
MAN,Pages 2.3 &4 are the highlight of the thread..that Soopafly Stan..got quotes for days, like Smegma said...damn!!
LMAo!!!

I wonder if dude laughed while he was typing that message..C'mon it's hard Not to..
Soopafly is the god of the westcoast, straight up.  Fly basically takes two guys going nowhere, and allows them to put lyrics behind his beats that are fire, and now BINGO! us westcoast fans got a new super group.  These guys are so lucky they get a chance to sniff the mic after Soopafly gets on there and spits straight heatThe smell of his bitch checking lyrics are still so fresh on the mic when lucc and demani speak that it makes them sound better too.  I can see why Snoop has tried to hold Soopafly down all these years, he doesn't want to be overthrown.  You know his plan, Snoop figured, I got all these guys on Dogghouse doing nothin, they all buggin me to release their albums and stuff, I know, i'll just throw them together in groups, then I only gotta release 2 albums instead of six, so let's flip a coin, OK, Lucc Demani, you with Soopafly, and umm let's see, Kam, Eiht and Goldie, you together as Warzone.  But see, that's where snoop F'ed up, cause Westurn Union is blowin up huge thanks to Soopafly and his toe sandals, his freshly drilled root canal and his pimp strut...and Lucc and Demani are lucky enough to be going along for the ride.  This album is gonna be bangin! Major props guys!

LMAO...LMAo..Indeed!!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2008, 10:07:04 PM »
did they ever post mp3s?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 03:30:37 PM »
I still actually laugh at that thread, and his little interivew one as well.... lmfao @ his fascination with the root canal