Author Topic: Crooked I - HipHopDX Interview  (Read 450 times)

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Crooked I - HipHopDX Interview
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 02:13:26 AM »
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/videos/id.904
 8)

great shit..doin songs with Bishop, Glasses, Turf Talk, ...waitin on that shit

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

smegma

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 06:12:55 AM »
I think I've seen more Crooked I interviews than I've heard Crooked I songs.

EFFeX

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 06:42:55 AM »
This is actually a quality interview for anyone who may be sleeping on it and it's only part one.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 07:31:28 AM »
thatīs a sign right here fuckin haters...!!!

PsychoHustla

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 07:34:49 AM »
fuck an interview wake me up when this lazy ass fuck releases an album ::)

Lazar

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 08:11:49 AM »
Good interview, but Iīm so fucking tired of Crooked always saying this and that, but donīt releasing his fucking album. Donīt get me wrong, I really like him as a rapper, and itīs a fact that he is one of the most talented dudes on the west-coast, but he has to wake up and release his album. He owe it to his fans who support him for years

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 08:35:32 AM »
:laugh:
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 08:58:29 AM »
Good interview, but Iīm so fucking tired of Crooked always saying this and that, but donīt releasing his fucking album. Donīt get me wrong, I really like him as a rapper, and itīs a fact that he is one of the most talented dudes on the west-coast, but he has to wake up and release his album. He owe it to his fans who support him for years

If you are a true fan, he doesn't owe you anything. Dude just released 52 hot freestyles, and you're saying he owes you something?
What difference does it make if he has an album out or not? Why can't young boss vol 1 or vol 2 do the same for you? Vol 2 is all original beats.

Rap fans these days..

Lazar

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 09:18:39 AM »

If you are a true fan, he doesn't owe you anything. Dude just released 52 hot freestyles, and you're saying he owes you something?
What difference does it make if he has an album out or not? Why can't young boss vol 1 or vol 2 do the same for you? Vol 2 is all original beats.

Rap fans these days..

I donīt would call me a real fan  ;) There is indeed no question that his mixtapes, freestyles, etc. are always top but I'm just think that his fans deserve a real album. He always like "itīs definitely dropping this summer" or says "The first single will drop in three weeks", but the only shit he comes up with are mixtapes and freestyles. He has also said months ago that he will shoot a video for this N.W.A. track. Where is it?

And you must remember that he is working on this album for more than ten years. Either he drops his record, or he leaves it, and end with the promises. Itīs not so that everyone is waiting on him...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 09:31:40 AM »
thats funny cuz I've got a few hundred Crooked songs on my hard drive
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 10:17:29 AM »

Rap fans these days..

I donīt would call me a real fan  ;) There is indeed no question that his mixtapes, freestyles, etc. are always top but I'm just think that his fans deserve a real album. He always like "itīs definitely dropping this summer" or says "The first single will drop in three weeks", but the only shit he comes up with are mixtapes and freestyles. He has also said months ago that he will shoot a video for this N.W.A. track. Where is it?

And you must remember that he is working on this album for more than ten years. Either he drops his record, or he leaves it, and end with the promises. Itīs not so that everyone is waiting on him...

That's all very true man :) , on point! He does makes a lot of promises, that he never really lives up to. Which is annoying! But regardless if he drops the album or not, I'll still be bumping his shit  8)

Lazar

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 10:30:47 AM »

Rap fans these days..

That's all very true man :) , on point! He does makes a lot of promises, that he never really lives up to. Which is annoying! But regardless if he drops the album or not, I'll still be bumping his shit  8)

Me probably too lol  ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 10:31:49 AM »
can't wait for the dream big single and BOSS album, of course ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2008, 01:14:25 PM »
Propz, dope ass interview!!!