Author Topic: Snoop Dogg concert in Nebraska, Nima, can U ask if Soopafly going to be there???  (Read 892 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
I got this off Snoop's website:

7/2/2008
10:00 PM
Tour
Omaha, NE
Westfair Amphitheatre

Can someone (Nima) please confirm if Soopafly is going to be there too??  I live in Nebraska and I would go to this concert if Soopafly is going to be there.

Also, if they want, Soopafly and the Westurn Union can stay at my house so they don't have to pay for a hotel room that night.  I only have one spare bedroom though, and Soopafly will get that, but Bad Lucc and Damani can sleep on the floor somewhere.  Can U find out for me Nima??

Al Bundy

I got this off Snoop's website:

7/2/2008
10:00 PM
Tour
Omaha, NE
Westfair Amphitheatre

Can someone (Nima) please confirm if Soopafly is going to be there too??  I live in Nebraska and I would go to this concert if Soopafly is going to be there.

Also, if they want, Soopafly and the Westurn Union can stay at my house so they don't have to pay for a hotel room that night.  I only have one spare bedroom though, and Soopafly will get that, but Bad Lucc and Damani can sleep on the floor somewhere.  Can U find out for me Nima??

LMAO this dude never ceases to amaze me. Do you REALLY think they wanna stay in your pad? LMAO

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Maybe, i guess it depends, never hurts to make the offer.  If I were him, I'd think it'd be cool to hang out with a fan as real as me, plus him and the Westurn Union would save like 300 bucks on a hotel room.  I could buy some food so they'll have something to eat in the morning too before they leave for the next city on the tour.  They'd probably save close to $400.00 and get to kick it with a real fan...then I could get a chance to do my interview with Fly, the real interview where I ask all the questions everyone wants to know.  I'll let dubcnn post it on the main page.

Money

you live in nebraska?

you fail.

smegma

Also, if they want, Soopafly and the Westurn Union can stay at my house so they don't have to pay for a hotel room that night.  I only have one spare bedroom though, and Soopafly will get that, but Bad Lucc and Damani can sleep on the floor somewhere.

:D

Si-Chiggedy

lmao, this is hilarious!!  ;D
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nmbr one groupie, ur the best :'( ;D

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
You are one funny dude, good change for those Game groupies.  8)

DPGC23

HE'S GOT GOOD INTENTIONS,
HAV THEM SAVE 300 DOLLARS,

SUP STAN

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Euro-G

• Lil Geezy
dont the concert promoters pay for hotel rooms and shit?

MR_JV

is he serious? haha!
if i was soopafly id think twice about going to nebraska.....

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I figure, save them 300.00-400.00, that should buy another hour or two of studio time.  Fly can probably churn out a few more bangers in that time, plus I get to have my idol chill with me at my crib after the concert, so we all win.  I just need to know if he's really going to be there at the concert or not.  I've been making calls all morning trying to figure it out.  Someone said Snoop is going to be there with the Kottonmouth Kings, so I don't know if they are gonna have enough time to get Snoop plus Soopafly and Westurn Union and everyone on stage to kick it.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 10:41:28 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Johnny B

don't forget to check his mouth and feet while he's there. ;D

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
don't forget to check his mouth and feet while he's there. ;D

Maybe while he's asleep I can examine them  :laugh:....just joking.