Author Topic: Best. Hotsauce. Ever  (Read 679 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: Best. Hotsauce. Ever
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2008, 12:58:37 PM »
Cholula is my shit. 8)

Cholula is also bomb.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2008, 02:27:41 PM »
This shit is good

man that shit is actually insane. i had a bottle of that shit that I got for christmas and it came in its own casket. one bottle is probably all you need to last you the rest of your life. one drop is plenty for a whole pot of soup.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2008, 02:30:08 PM »
Yeah, I have heard that Insanity Sauce is the bomb. I want to try some.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2008, 02:46:07 PM »
There's also this kind from Dave:

This shit is crazy...like you said Turf, it doesn't take much at all to heat up an entire dish.  I got a bottle of that in my fridge right now that I paid $8 for last year and I'm only a third of the way through it.

I couldn't find it in local grocery stores though.  I had to hit up an independent spot to get some.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 02:48:40 PM by Laconic t/k/a Phaedrus Finder »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2008, 02:50:55 PM »
Yeah, I have heard that Insanity Sauce is the bomb. I want to try some.

be careful not to rub your eyes after you touch the bottle. you might as well pepper spray yourself. i did it one time a couple hours after i used the bottle and I thought I was going to hell cause my eyes started burning and I couldnt figure out why.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2008, 02:56:31 PM »
Lol. Nah, I ain't that stupid.  ;D I love spicy foods, so I am use to handling stuff like that. I got like seven or eight bottles of like hot sauce on my cabinet and a few habaneros in the fridge. My stomach is terribly messed up due to it though. Lol.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2008, 03:03:40 PM »
Lol. Nah, I ain't that stupid.  ;D I love spicy foods, so I am use to handling stuff like that. I got like seven or eight bottles of like hot sauce on my cabinet and a few habaneros in the fridge. My stomach is terribly messed up due to it though. Lol.

I love hot ass spicy ass food too, but trust me, that shit is no ordinary hot sauce. Its not something you would use like any other hot sauce. If you used it like that you would fuckin die.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2008, 03:06:32 PM »

I love hot ass spicy ass food too, but trust me, that shit is no ordinary hot sauce. Its not something you would use like any other hot sauce. If you used it like that you would fuckin die.

You ever tried that droplet stuff? It's less than the size of your hand, but it's like 1,000,000 scoeville units. That stuff is insane. When I can find the name of it I will let you know.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2008, 03:12:14 PM »

You ever tried that droplet stuff? It's less than the size of your hand, but it's like 1,000,000 scoeville units. That stuff is insane. When I can find the name of it I will let you know.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2008, 03:15:18 PM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2008, 03:54:59 PM »
That crazy bastard Blair just purchased some land down in Latin America which produces the hottest habanero on the planet so expect those scoville units to increase as time progresses  8)

http://extremefood.com/index.php