Author Topic: Kudos to Ice Cube and The Game for knowing what music west coast fans want!  (Read 670 times)

dameons

They are the last true west coast super stars who won't sell out like Snoop Slob..

No Teflon

I think Game truly puts heart into his music and thats why he wins, HE doesnt even try hard with Anything, he just does it naturally and he comes amazing..Becoz he is thinking from the fan prospective, as for Cube, he is confident with his shit and very smart, Snoop is a hoe, he is this and that, he doesnt know if he is a pimp faggot or gangsta crip...I am not even gonna bother talking about that dude, he has never been on my radar of legends..

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

wow your not gonna waste ur time takin bout snoop cuz u dont like him? thats shockin news cuz thats all u do teflon , you bash n everybodys forum (artists) that u ''dislike'' .....like 40 glocs.......
li
u know, everytime u post something about this guy That has nothing to do with Rap Music, the more it Makes us Distance ourselvs from him, and than He Wonders why West Coast hates him...

What next? U gonna send up a Video of Him doing dishes??? Vaccuming the floor?

I swear To God, 9 times outta 10 i hate Spider loc and 40 glock fans becoz of their Fans, not the music........

that thats a good step tho, dont waste so much energy on negative bullshit good 4u
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 10:51:01 PM by lost_assassin »
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

midwestryder

They are the last true west coast super stars who won't sell out like Snoop Slob..
snoop never sold out .  if snoop sold out then ice cube sold out years ago. but i really don't believe either sold out . hate peole like you who don't let people grow up or grow . snoop dogg's ego trip is a classic . snoop has been true to his roots & that is old school 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk not gangsta rap like you think . snoop grew up on 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk not gangsta rap . stop bieng hater & let people grow up . growing up is not selling out ,hater.snoop dogg ego tripping was old school west coast  before gangsta rap.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 03:33:50 PM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

I think Game truly puts heart into his music and thats why he wins, HE doesnt even try hard with Anything, he just does it naturally and he comes amazing..Becoz he is thinking from the fan prospective, as for Cube, he is confident with his shit and very smart, Snoop is a hoe, he is this and that, he doesnt know if he is a pimp faggot or gangsta crip...I am not even gonna bother talking about that dude, he has never been on my radar of legends..

snoop dogg is a west coast legend & your new school self can't change it . dude , all you are is hater.  if snoop dogg is a hoe then ice cube is bigger hoe.  snoop can be both a pimp & a crip . where is there a rule against that? there is not ! in the hood you can be both a pimp & a crip.  ego tripping was  for himself not the fans. snoop dogg went back to his real roots 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk not gangsta rap  . you just don't like old school 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk  . they only real hoe & hater is you.also game kisses snoops ass & that is fact.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wtf? i swear it's post like this that i can't stand. true west coast? so you telling me if people only liked artist like the la dream,and egytian lover that wouldn't be what true west coast fans want? or if they prefered the pharcyde,living legends or pac div? get the fucc outta here,stop living in a box.
GOOD MUSIC IS GOOD MUSIC equals on the west don't all think,act or live the same,get that shit through yo fucc'n head yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..

Westcoast Music is way too big than just 'The Game'....
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think Game truly puts heart into his music and thats why he wins, HE doesnt even try hard with Anything

No offense or anything, but your posts are the worst this board has ever seen. I guess the Game does put his heart into his music... except for the fact that:

-50 wrote half the Documentary
-Every second word in his lyrics is someones name
-Every third word is G-Unot

The guy is the biggest joke on the planet. Change of heart, the whole "G-Unit is the next NWA", the emotional problems. People who like WWE wrestling will like the Game. It's not about real music, it's about entertainment for you kids. He doesn't try hard, which results in the worst lyrics on the planet.

I got my 6-4 on the corner
Singing G-Unot to the store owner
I throw props to Eazy-E and the D-O-C

Theirs no problem with name dropping, as long as you use it for a reason, and usually you should know the person. Like why the fuck did Game name his second album DA, if he can't even get ONE Dre track. The game is so one dimensional, so shallow, he has nothing better to rap about then G-Unit and Dr.Dre. His lyrics are mind blowingly repetitive, and no song is unique. You could stick any Game lyrics, over any production, and you'd get the same song. The production value is very low, along with the concepts. He wastes good beats with poor content.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 10:55:38 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think Game truly puts heart into his music and thats why he wins, HE doesnt even try hard with Anything

No offense or anything, but your posts are the worst this board has ever seen. I guess the Game does put his heart into his music... except for the fact that:

The guy is the biggest joke on the planet. Change of heart, the whole "G-Unit is the next NWA", the emotional problems. People who like WWE wrestling will like the Game. It's not about real music, it's about entertainment for you kids. He doesn't try hard, which results in the worst lyrics on the planet.

Theirs no problem with name dropping, as long as you use if for a reason, and usually you should know the person. Like why the fuck did Game name his second album DA, if he can't even get ONE Dre track. The game is so one dimensional, so shallow, he has nothing better to rap about then G-Unit and Dr.Dre. His lyrics are mind blowingly repetitive, and no song is unique. You could stick any Game lyrics, over any production, and you'd get the same song. The production value is very low, along with the concepts. He wastes good beats with poor content.
co-sign... 8)

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!

Theirs no problem with name dropping, as long as you use if for a reason, and usually you should know the person. Like why the fuck did Game name his second album DA, if he can't even get ONE Dre track. The game is so one dimensional, so shallow, he has nothing better to rap about then G-Unit and Dr.Dre. His lyrics are mind blowingly repetitive, and no song is unique. You could stick any Game lyrics, over any production, and you'd get the same song. The production value is very low, along with the concepts. He wastes good beats with poor content.

how many songs were on the documentary? im lookin @ the booklet now...how many tracks has curtis jackson in it? i know...do u know?

he does it 4 a reason...and i wish yall would stop talkin bout the name droppin when theres others that do it jus as much...and if u dont like it stop listenin to him and talkin about em...

name one song on the DA he said g-unot on.....if he says g-unot its because its a fuckin diss track...

he said they had the potential 2 be the next mordern nwa...do u think they are equivalent 2 nwa right now? not individually as a fuckin group?

u say there is no problem wit name droppin....u a hater...cuz u keep sayin name droppin name droppin that must be his only weakness if thats all u talk about...what u cant find nothin else wrong wit em? so wat he was on change of heart...tookie williams was on a game show too! and he'd prolly beat da life outta somebody back in his day...wats wrong wit callin his cd the doctors advocate? he from compton he a west coast artist why cant he advocate for his mentor? u reachin dog...stop it...

u say he one dimmensional...i can name numerous songs where the topics vary...

dreams
like father like son
the documentary
pain
i dont need your luv
ol english
one night
compton
start from scratch
runnin
walk in the streets
will i die
scream on em
wouldnt get far
911 is a joke

and i dont need 2 go on cuz u prolly havent heard half of em..u jus like all them dudes game described...he said "all them niggaz that hate on me i dont give a fuck...all of em that do it prolly dont know shit about hip hop or have anything intelligent to say...go head ask em"

^^^that describes u and the guy who co-signed ya comment...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
advocate for his mentor?

His mentor won't even work with him. Quiet the mentor. Usually the protege follows the mentors advise. This is a fact, The Game is obsessed with G-Unit and Dr.Dre. He talks about them all the time, in interviews, on TV, on stage. It's been 3 years, and NO ONE GIVES A FUCK, except The Game and his retarded fans.

dont know shit about hip hop or have anything intelligent

That's not a good come back, not everyone who likes or knows a lot about hip hop, has to like The Game. He's a mediocre mainstream rapper. Simple as that. Who happened to get lucky and get signed by 50 and Dre.

cuz u keep sayin name droppin name droppin that must be his only weakness if thats all u talk about

Name dropping is a HORRIBLE weakness. It shows poor artistic talent. He can't write a better line, or ending, so he just throws a name in randomly. His other weakness is, his lyrics are very repetitive.

and i dont need 2 go on cuz u prolly havent heard half of em

I was a Game fan long before you, and long before he was popular. But, as any good music listener should do, you have revelations. A revelation that his fans are so caught up in this bullshit. They think it's real. The Game is a character, a pure and simple product of the industry. Like Kelly Clarkson. Someone who was handed a album contract, and didn't work for years doing mixtapes, or independent work. He's a puppet really. Everything he does, the whole pretending to be a blood, the suicide, the guns, the violence... it's an act to sell records. It's fake. And theirs nothing wrong with being fake, but if you believe it's real, you're the dumbest person alive.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
advocate for his mentor?

His mentor won't even work with him. Quiet the mentor. Usually the protege follows the mentors advise. This is a fact, The Game is obsessed with G-Unit and Dr.Dre. He talks about them all the time, in interviews, on TV, on stage. It's been 3 years, and NO ONE GIVES A FUCK, except The Game and his retarded fans.

dont know shit about hip hop or have anything intelligent

That's not a good come back, not everyone who likes or knows a lot about hip hop, has to like The Game. He's a mediocre mainstream rapper. Simple as that. Who happened to get lucky and get signed by 50 and Dre.

cuz u keep sayin name droppin name droppin that must be his only weakness if thats all u talk about

Name dropping is a HORRIBLE weakness. It shows poor artistic talent. He can't write a better line, or ending, so he just throws a name in randomly. His other weakness is, his lyrics are very repetitive.

and i dont need 2 go on cuz u prolly havent heard half of em

I was a Game fan long before you, and long before he was popular. But, as any good music listener should do, you have revelations. A revelation that his fans are so caught up in this bullshit. They think it's real. The Game is a character, a pure and simple product of the industry. Like Kelly Clarkson. Someone who was handed a album contract, and didn't work for years doing mixtapes, or independent work. He's a puppet really. Everything he does, the whole pretending to be a blood, the suicide, the guns, the violence... it's an act to sell records. It's fake. And theirs nothing wrong with being fake, but if you believe it's real, you're the dumbest person alive.

did u hear dre say he wont work with him? did u hear him say that? u dont have the answer so i already know...game didnt want a dre track cuz yall always tryna give someone else credit but him but dre helped him be a better emcee hence the improvement from those independent lps...wit jt. even if he didnt give game a track...dre aint even the best producer anymore...he be taxin like a motherfucker when theres people like polow da don out there doin his thing...

u keep sayin all he do is mention g-unit...cuz they keep askin bout him...and on top of that...they keep runnin they mouths...so u take an L on that too!

like he said they dont have anything intelligent to say...wat u said is wat i thought u would say...nothing...u say he mediocre when he put out some of the best material including mixtapes in which he's a beast on...

u proved me right...thats all u can say about em...namedropping is not a horrible weakness..i wouldnt even call it a weakness...cuz its not like he says in a song...jay-z is so crazy...b.i.g cant u see....he dont rhyme like that...but thats how u makin out 2 be...when its not

u were a game fan b4 me? how do u figure? do u know me? wat u knew of game before he was signed to jt? u know him personally? didnt think so...

and what does him bein real have anything to do with his skills? again do u know him? everyone who said somethin about game bein fake are people he has problems with that he was once cool with...so when they was cool he was gangsta gangsta real all that bullshit u care about...but now they dont get along...he's a fake he was a stripper he use 2 be a pretty boy...he only sold weed...he only banged 4 2 years...all that shit...people are always gonna be made look like a sucka by their enemies...

what u want examples?

they use 2 say will smith not from philly

they use 2 say ice cube not from south central

they use 2 say dre is not from compton

jay-z cant go to brooklyn

blah blah blah....none of that shit is true people gonna say wat they want....am i sayin game is real...no cuz i dont know him...is he fake...no cuz i dont know him...should it matter? no u jus makin excuses...i c u aint respond 2 wat i said about 50 writin half his album...u owned ya self on that one...and anyway...game is alot better than 50 lyrically so how u get that i dont understand...if he really helped on six records...then y is his name only in 3...nothin u say can make that sound right...

dont respond unless u have a intelligent reason on y u dont like dude...if u dont like em...ignore the thread...it wasnt posted 4 u anyway...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 10:36:27 PM by FitteddaBoss »

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just by comparing how you guys write, ill say that The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club is way more literate and educated than FitteddaBoss. I mean, "The King" gives you some quality examples of why game is not a very talented rapper, and then you bash him for not knowing about hip hop? Game is the westcoast's 50 cent, not much of a lyrical mc after his first LP, name drops a lot in songs and in interviews, portrays the gangster image that a lot of kids idealize, and is just in general a lot more about Media, than in the studio.

I bump some of his songs now and then, I even went to his show when he was over here. BUT, I saw KRS live, front row, just a couple of months before Game, and i have to say that Dj Quik is right: Game's live show aint shit. The crowd more or less consisted of 14-18 year old, white kids, dressed up in red and red rags. At least five fights broke out, blood was gushing, and people were more concerned about being a gangster than appreciating hip hop.

I respect your opinion, and i hope you respect mine. After all, this is a forum where we voice our opinions.

PEACE

messi19

Lmao fitteddaboss why are u arguin with dude? lmao let him do his show.
Its like a circus, just let the clown do his work. Let dude have his thing he always comes in Game
threads and say shit like that so it doesnt matter anyway.

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG

Theirs no problem with name dropping, as long as you use it for a reason, and usually you should know the person. Like why the fuck did Game name his second album DA, if he can't even get ONE Dre track. The game is so one dimensional, so shallow, he has nothing better to rap about then G-Unit and Dr.Dre. His lyrics are mind blowingly repetitive, and no song is unique. You could stick any Game lyrics, over any production, and you'd get the same song. The production value is very low, along with the concepts. He wastes good beats with poor content.

Thats the best shit i've read in a long time!!! Sumed him up perfect! I don't hate the dude but he's boring as shit!!

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"