Author Topic: 40 GLOCC WATCH KIDS FIGHT!! LIVE!!BOXING!! IN HOOD VERY FUNNY!! WATCH HERE  (Read 378 times)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG

No Teflon

u know, everytime u post something about this guy That has nothing to do with Rap Music, the more it Makes us Distance ourselvs from him, and than He Wonders why West Coast hates him...

What next? U gonna send up a Video of Him doing dishes??? Vaccuming the floor?

I swear To God, 9 times outta 10 i hate Spider loc and 40 glock fans becoz of their Fans, not the music........

h2k4

You want 40 Glocc to watch kids fight? I don't get it.

ThaRealSupreme

u know, everytime u post something about this guy That has nothing to do with Rap Music, the more it Makes us Distance ourselvs from him, and than He Wonders why West Coast hates him...

What next? U gonna send up a Video of Him doing dishes??? Vaccuming the floor? I swear To God, 9 times outta 10 i hate Spider loc and 40 glock fans becoz of their Fans, not the music........

LOL
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Elano

VERY FUNNY ?  :D

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG

I swear To God, 9 times outta 10 i hate Spider loc and 40 glock fans becoz of their Fans, not the music........

U HATE BECAUSE U ARE RAPPER WITH NO CAREER  ??? U HATE  BECAUSE SPIDER LOC AND 40 GLOCC VERY KNOWN AROUND THE WORLD  ::)
OR U HATE BECAUSE WISH TO BE LIKE THEM  :'( IF U DISTANCE AWAY FROM HIM WHY R U IN MY POST  >:( ASS-MAN!!!  >:( BEAT OFF!!!  >:(

No Teflon

lol, fuck u, i aint no rapper, i am a fan of Good music and 40 glock and Spier joke are retarded as mc's,

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
U NO NOT GOOD MUSIC TO SAY THAT!!  >:( BITCH!

No Teflon

U NO NOT GOOD MUSIC TO SAY THAT!!  >:( BITCH!

lol this guy aint even 40 glock, he is some European Groupie??? What u just said Made 0 sense...My asian or German or whatever u from friend...

Haha, FOr a min, i thought u were 40 himself,. u some white boy from Sweden or Germany.

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
YOU ARE ASS-MAN  :o AND VERY JEALOUS PERSON

westside159

This nigga 40 Glocc get a vote for waccest rapper !  He succ's eastcoast dicc's just to get on , and he still couldnt sell more than 10,000 copies  wacc nigga !!!!

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
 JEALOUS 

40 G GREAT RAPPER MEN MAD FOR 40 BEING WIT GUNIT AND HAVING  RICHEST RAPPER IN WORLD AS FRIEND  >:(

The_Offence

you do  know this guy is 40 glocc or someone in his camp right ?

ThaRealSupreme

Duccc isn't 40 Glocc lol I know that for a fact. Now is he somebody from 40's camp or just a weird fan? I dunno
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme