Author Topic: CRAZY INTERVIEW!40 GLOCC SAYS HE CATCHES GAME WIT HIS 45 IN STREET!!  (Read 964 times)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
GREATNESS INTERVIEW!!  8)

http://hhlo.net/interviews/40s-a-motherf/

Ei8ht from HHLO catches up with G-Unit member 40 Glocc as he talks about his new Mixtape, his relationship with Mobb Deep, why he said Fu*k Obama, and what rapper he ran up on with a 45….

Ei8HT: 40 what’s good with ya homie?
40 Glocc: What up with it Cuz?
Ei8HT: What’s good man so you’re originally from Galverston Texas Correct?
40 Glocc: Yup
Ei8HT: Now how long did you live out there?
40 Glocc: I was just born in Galverston, then they moved me over to Bowemont, I was between Bowemont and Houston. I stayed out there till I was about 7, almost 8. Then I moved out to LA, I posted out there for a while. Then I moved out to San Bernardino
Ei8HT: Aight now I know your affiliated with the Crips, so what was it like growing up for you out there in LA?
40 Glocc: It was hard, you know what I’m saying, it was just like survival, it was migrate, adapt or die you know what I’m saying, do what you got to do.
Ei8HT: So now as far as your rap career how did that get started?
40 Glocc: Just listening to Dr Dre and N.W.A come up. I remember the girls JJ Fad, they was signed to Easy and Easy use to come through the hood to see them and they was a little older than me, and I was just watching them bi**hes do their thing. But shi* it was more or less the Dr Dre era and all of that shi*, N.W.A, watching them Ni**as, as a youngster, do their thing, it was like just being blessed and being around them, I wanted to do my thing always anyway. So I got into the shi* and Shi* started happening slowly but surely for me.
Ei8HT: Like I told you when I first hit you up, when I talked to Spider Loc during an interview and I asked him who was the one cat on the West Coast that’s on their grind more than anybody and he threw your name out there.
40 Glocc: Oh yea? As a matter of fact that’s crazy because I just pulled up to Spider’s crib right now. But yea I’m definitely a hard grinder and I done worked with so many artists, a lot of them that’s coming up now, a lot of them that your going to hear in the future, and I done worked with a lot that’s already up you know what I’ m saying. That’s just me my work ethic is crazy. I’m a hustler and I don’t stop, and I ain’t gonna stop till I get it. I’m grinding for my kid’s kids future.
Ei8HT: As you know this music is just a promotional tool so you can’t just stop there, you can’t base anything on just album sales anymore the game is so sour.
40 Glocc: I’m kind of glad the game is like that now. I can’t get mad and complain because it makes it easier for a ni**a like me who always been grinding and didn’t get the shine and the light that I was suppose to get, oppose to the ni**a who got free handouts and just found a mother**ker with some money who put them in the place and position that their in. So now the Motherf**kers have to grind up to my work ethic or they ain’t gonna survive. I’m going to out survive them Ni**as for sure, because they ain’t got my grind or got my hustle. These ni**as is lazy man. I do all my own sh*t, I pay all my own sh*t, I ain’t never got no fu**ing handouts, and I ain’t never ask for one. All the artists that’s main stream now that’s collapsing and fitting to fall, now they seeing. They got to learn all those ropes that I learned a long time ago.
Ei8HT: Yea they have to learn all the steps that they skipped on the way up.
40 Glocc: Yea, now it’s like they got to start all over. Ni**as getting dropped from these labels, now they running around like chickens with their heads cut off, then call a ni**a like me and ask what to do or can I help them out, Ni**as that done went platinum and everything.
EEi8HT: That’s what it is man, now how did you hook up with Mobb Deep being a west coast cat?
40 Glocc: I use to run with Snoop Dogg. So by being around Snoop Dogg, he use to let me roll on the road with him, while I was on my grind and sh*t , I use to fu*k with him real heavy, and you know at different conventions we use to always run in to Mobb Deep. First when the Pac era was around it was different but then through all of that I use to see them Ni**as man and use to be like “what up” and every time I use to see them in like another city or something, we would hook up go get some drinks and go hang out and do whatever we do. Then when all the rappers would be together we would be with Bushwick Bill or something and my homie Badass we would be like let’s go to the bar and shit. So we would go out and drink all night at the bar and clown and shit then one of my friends, he was like my brother he became their manager and he was my manager so we just linked it up like that, and been fu*kin with each other ever since.
Ei8HT: Now speaking of that the homie P just went up North, are you on that new H.N.I.C project or what?
40 Glocc: I’ m not on that project, I just talked to P yesterday from jail and shit, but I’m not on that H.N.I.C project. No hard feelings though or nothing like that. That’s still my Ace. I felt like I should’ve been on it, shi*t. A lot of my fans felt like I should’ve been on it, sh*t a lot of their fans felt like I should’ve been on it, but I’m not on it, I don’t know the reason for it, sh*t and I don’t even ask. I just keep grinding and keep pushing but that’s my loved one regardless. It don’t make a difference, it would’ve been a good look but I ain’t on it.
Ei8HT: Well sometimes your setbacks make you hungrier.
40 Glocc: Yea, hell yea that sh*t makes me grind even harder
Ei8HT: Ei8HT: So explain to me how you linked up with G-Unit, how did that come about?
40 Glocc: I hooked up with G-unit by being around Mobb Deep. When Mobb Deep went to 50, sh*t I came along with the package. Me, P and Havoc sat down with Jimmy Lovine at Jimmy Lovine’s place with Fif and we went from there. Then it just got to where it is now where we are all family and it’s all love no matter what.
Ei8HT: What’s the name of the new mixtape you’re running with right now?
40 Glocc: The new mixtape I got out right now is called Outspoken Vol. 3, but I’m working on a new one it should be out in about a month and I got another one coming out on the East Coast side it’s with me and Superstar J, I think it’s called “Take a Look at the Bad Guy”. Then I got the one coming with DJ Nik Bean and Whoo Kid it’s out of LA, it’s called “I am Legend”. I got the YouTube video out there getting crazy hits right now. It’s called “New World Order”. I don’t know if you’ve seen it but check it out, it’s a crazy record and it’s getting a lot of light, a lot of controversy and feed back behind it. As a matter of fact I was with Gary Gray last night, he’s a movie director he did like Set It Off, Italian Job, Friday, all of that sh*t and we was just conversating about that New World Order video I did…. It’s crazy when you see it you Fu*k around and call me back.
Ei8HT: Well that’s what it is man anytime you have something to promote you hit me up I don’t care if your taking a piss in the park and want to promote it you hit me up.
40 Glocc: That’s right cuz I can dig it.
Ei8HT: Let’s talk about what it’s like working with 50 man, I heard 50 on a few of your joints.
40 Glocc: Yea man that sh*t is crazy, you know I done worked with Dr Dre, Snoop and everybody so it’s another thing to me, but it’s like with Fif I look at him like a homie, so all of that sh*t is beyond like business wise with me. I wouldn’t give a Fu*k if Fif dropped Mobb Deep, dropped however, that’s business. Like even with one of my homies, if I stopped fu*king around with one of my homies business wise, I still would fu*k with him everyday, like let’s hang out, let’s chill, go to the store or whatever. That’s how I am with Fif now, so working with the ni**a is a blessing. You learn a lot and it inspires you more to be even more creative just being around and being affiliated it just helps your creativeness.
Ei8HT: Yea I heard the remix you did to Serial Killer
40 Glocc: Yea the remix to Serial Killer is crazy.
Ei8HT: Yea I was ready to shoot a ni**a when I heard that man.
40 Glocc: When we did that I went in there to lay my verse it kind of broke my confidence, I was like Damn I’m about to get on a track with this Ni**a Fif finally, but I was like, man you automatically think because a Ni**a that sold over 10 million records, it will fu*k with your confidence. When you get in the booth it can break your confidence and your mic control. I had to really snap myself back into reality when I got in the booth, like Fu*k that. I’m the sh*t too. I just ain’t been put out there to sell 10 million, ni**a I’m fitting to kill a ni**a right now. Then I went in there and when I came out the ni**a Fif was like, 40 that’s that Pac sh*t. He was like ni**a that’s that sh*t Tupac be doing.
Ei8HT: (Laughing) that’s what it is man. So what’s going on with the album man when are you going to release the first one?
40 Glocc: Sh*t I’m flying out to Fif tomorrow, I’m bringing him this new record. He wants to pick the right record, so he told me to start turning in all my records to him. He’ll pick the right record then we’re going to master it, so I don’t have a release date yet, but he’ll find me one and we’ll get it popping. I’m putting my trust and my confidence in my Ni**a and sh*t I’m going at it full fledge. And I ain’t sending my records into sh*t, I’m flying my records in with me and we’re going to play them right there.
Ei8HT: Yea, you have to put that pressure on them man, and it’s not just with Fif and it’s not just with G-Unit it’s with whoever man. So just stay on your hustle man and things will work out.
40 Glocc: I know it’s going to work out, I does my thing. I remember when we first got with Fif on the Massacre tour I put like 7 of my homies in a van with 26,000 mixtapes of my Outspoken Vol. 2 and we sold all 26,000 of them. I remember I didn’t have to pay for no hotel, I didn’t have to pay for the rental van that I got, I didn’t have to pay for nothing and my homies had money in their pockets. We was selling them motherfu**ers on the tour. And I was even showing my homies, you know being a righteous Ni**a like Fu*k it, ya’ll out there selling, even though I was riding on the tour bus with Fif and them I’d get off and switch up and ride in the van with them some days. I would ride with them and jump out at gas stations selling with them, like I’m going to do it with ya’ll just to give them that confidence. We sold all them sh*ts. Fif was like, he seen it then when we went over seas he let me put them in the booths at all the arenas. I dumped a hell of a lot with that.
Ei8HT: So you’re still eating out here?
40 Glocc: Please believe that.
Ei8HT: That’s all I want to know that’s what it’s all about.
40 Glocc: Ni**a I don’t give a fu*k I’m a hustler. I will jump out of the car right now with $500 in my pocket and walk up on a motherfu**er and ask him do they want to buy this CD I just made, this new mixtape for $5 bucks what’s happening?
Ei8HT: There it go. I’m not mad at that. Now let’s get to Game, how did this situation go down? Was it guilty by association or what? Where did your problem come in with this cat?
40 Glocc: Pretty much, but I never fu*ked with the Bit*h ass Ni**a . I remember one time Spider had asked us to come over there when he use to Fu*k with Game. Me, Jayo, Spider and Glasses we all at Games crib. We did a song together at games crib, but when we was there I just felt a bitch ass ni**a vibe, I didn’t really feel no realness from the Ni**a and after we did the song I remember when we walked out side I threw the CD they burned for me in the bushes and when we got in the car, Jayo Felony was like, yo put that sh*t in. I was like Ni**a I threw that sh*t away, that sh*t in their front yard Ni**a. I was like Fuc* that ni**a, that Ni**as a bit*h man. I don’t want to do no song with that Ni**a.
Ei8HT: So it was from Jump when you felt that Vibe?
40 Glocc: Yea this is from the Jump, this is when he was on G-Unit, when Game was on G-Unit and we wasn’t I was like this Ni**as a bit*h. It was like he ran from us in his own house. Locked his-self up in the backroom I was like this Ni**as a Homo! I’m Crip Ni**a, I’m in your neighborhood ni**a I’m in your crib, know what I’m saying, I got a pistol on me, your homies got pistols all in this Motherfu**er, aight so what your scary ass running in the room for? A fake ni**a can’t stand when he’s in a room full of real ni**as.
Ei8HT: He’s out of his element it would make him feel uncomfortable.
40 Glocc: Yea it made him feel uncomfortable. And I ain’t Fu*k with him since then. Then When I went over to G-Unit the Ni**a made a diss song on me, he was dissing the whole G-Unit over the Loyd Banks beat, the Hands UP beat and he said “I’m a 40 Glocc killer”. So I said I’m going to see how much of a killer you is. So I caught his ass on Sunset (blvd) with that 45 it wasn’t no problems.
Ei8HT: Ummm
40 Glocc: I’m not a G-Unit killer
Ei8HT: So he slowed that down didn’t he?
40 Glocc: Yea.
Ei8HT: Yea I figured that, Ol Boy slowed that down.
40 Glocc: You don’t hear no songs about me.Cause he know ni**a I be in traffic. You don’t know when I’ll roll up on you. Don’t be looking for no Phantom and No Benzes and no sh*t like that Ni**a you better look for a rental car, one of these regular little cars and I’m going to roll by in some tinted windows and you ain’t going to see me and I’m going to jump out. “Oohh there go Game” and I’m going to jump out, with my pistol on me.
Ei8HT: Now what’s up with his moms man why do dudes keep involving his moms? “Stick D*ck in your Mother stomach” that was your quote.
40 Glocc: You said that was my quote?
Ei8HT: Yea.
40 Glocc: I said stick the D*ck in your momma’s stomach 40’s a motherfu**er (Laughing)
Ei8HT: Got damn. Somebody get me a pistol.
40 Glocc: (Laughing)
Ei8HT: Spider told me about his moms was calling his phone so it’s getting messy, so I’m not gonna over promote it.
40 Glocc: Yea you know some people just want the attention man, I don’t really know the stipulations behind that. But you know it’s all good. It sounds like to me she was just trying to, … I don’t know what she was trying to do.
Ei8HT: One last question you said something on a track about Obama, you said something about Obama being a white ass Ni**a. What’s up with that?
40 Glocc: See a lot of people think I said it to be on some racist sh*t. I didn’t say it to be racist, but I knew if I said it like that they wasn’t going to get how I was interpreting it for real and it was going to be a shock to them and that would make them pay more attention to the song, but I see everybody’s focused on that, “the Obama diss” they call it. Nah really if you pay attention to what I was saying… I said Fu*k the Rampart division and that Ni**a Shwartsan**a … and then I said Fu*k Obama white ass ni**a . So when I said ni**a I wasn’t call him a ni**a like that and I wasn’t calling him a white Ni**a because he’s half white…. I was saying it because he’s a lie, he’s lying ni**a. You not to be trusted ni**a. I was saying like fu*k him period, fu*k the government. Its like if they’re going to let Obama be President, they are going to let him be President then they are going to Kill the Ni**a. Then after that they are going to create so many laws that will come about for patrol because it’s not about racism anymore It’s about control of the people, they want to control the world. Then if they don’t assassinate the Ni**a, we were sold out by our own people….. Just because he’s black don’t mean run out and vote. He’s going to win regardless and I’m a Ni**a that votes, I don’t have any felonies. I been locked up a gang of times but I never got convicted. I got a gang of felonies with no convictions. But when it all comes down to it your vote ain’t gonna mean sh*t. They showed you that with Bush and what you going to do? Nothing! They showed us that with Bush, I didn’t see no big up rising and everyone know that Ni**a cheated. The whole world know he cheated and what did they say “oh it’s not going to happen this time though not if everybody votes”, Motherfu**er you said that the last time.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
 :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

His Music is alright
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

No Teflon

hold up, This is a fuking lie, this bith ass nigga is lying his ass... Spider used to Fuck with Game in 2004, Game dissed 40 Glock in like 2006, this nigga is fuking lying, that CD story just bunch of bs this fagget nigga made up..Damn, his ass is gonna catch it man, i hope he gets killed.

He gets No respect or buzz on the West so he is lying now to get the attention,

This cat 40 glock is dead, I am gonna kill him! >:(

OchoCinco

holy dude is ganster :o :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:wat a fool

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
dont even read this shit.. the niggas a straight up bitch

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

K-9

ROFLOL

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
hold up, This is a fuking lie, this bith ass nigga is lying his ass... Spider used to Fuck with Game in 2004, Game dissed 40 Glock in like 2006, this nigga is fuking lying, that CD story just bunch of bs this fagget nigga made up..Damn, his ass is gonna catch it man, i hope he gets killed.

YOU MAD BECUASE 40 G CATCH YOUR ASS MAN ON STREET  ;D I LIKE 40 FOR TRUTH HE TELL AND HE NO SCARY PERSON AD MAKE GREAT MUSIC

No Teflon

YOU MAD BECUASE 40 G CATCH YOUR ASS MAN ON STREET  ;D I LIKE 40 FOR TRUTH HE TELL AND HE NO SCARY PERSON AD MAKE GREAT MUSIC

well, at least u have responded with some thing that makes sense...Ithought u were gonna say some shit like This :"

Re: NA BIACH FUK YOU SA!
« Sent to: No Teflon on: Today at 08:26:20 AM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LIKE YOUR LIFE CULLERO TRUST ME ALL THAT TALK AND I STILL GOT MY DIK IN YOUR MOMS ISLAND MONKEY EAR FUCKN WITH HER MIND RIGHT LEVA!

RELA SUPAVIP LOSANGELES X3 WE RUN DA WORLD TRUE BLUE SOUTH SIDERS! HOMIE!

FUK YOUR PUNK ASS TALK IS ASSHOLES ASSHOLE!

X111     BE ABOUT IT FOOOOOOOOO AND FUK YOUR BLACK BELT HAHA!

SUPAVIP sent me this, Honest to God -I didnt understand a single word that guy said in PM, not a single, As if he was taking Encypted Messages from another Planet.

So props for at least being open on this, you gor ur fav rapper, everybody got thier fav rapper, but I dont belive 40 ran upto Game with 45 and Punked Him, Game never walks by himself, Sunset BLVD allways got alota people there, When did that happen??? 40 glocks story doesnt make sense and dont add up as we have never heard of him untill 2006 when he Dissed Game first with Mobb Deep..

That story when he threw away the CD, that just sounds mad Fake and Made up...He is trynna shit on Game by Saying Fake shit.

AnybodyKilla

messi19

nigga please i could murk the nigga just from the internet. Dude is fucking garbage and funny how he talks about other people beggin for attention when that nigga a punk.
Is this the same nigga that pushed a bum ass nigga for having red and put it out on Youtube ::). Cmon dude is straight up lyin. N anybody can carry a gun tht dont make u hard u lil
short ass midget.

40 GLOCK KIIIILLAAAHHHHHHHHhHH LIKE WHAT BITCH....Oh yeah fuck a duccc i know u 40 glocc. Nigga u garbage.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: CRAZY INTERVIEW!40 GLOCC SAYS HE CATCHES GAME WIT HIS 45 IN STREET!!
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 10:42:54 PM »
nigga please i could murk the nigga just from the internet. Dude is fucking garbage and funny how he talks about other people beggin for attention when that nigga a punk.
Is this the same nigga that pushed a bum ass nigga for having red and put it out on Youtube ::). Cmon dude is straight up lyin. N anybody can carry a gun tht dont make u hard u lil
short ass midget.

40 GLOCK KIIIILLAAAHHHHHHHHhHH LIKE WHAT BITCH....Oh yeah fuck a duccc i know u 40 glocc. Nigga u garbage.

comon now every rappers put they shit on youtube , so ALL, (INCLUDING UR FAVRIOUTE ONE ) is hoes then
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

messi19

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2008, 12:45:33 AM »
short ass midget.

comon now every rappers put they shit on youtube , so ALL, (INCLUDING UR FAVRIOUTE ONE ) is hoes then

what? that shit was planned as fuck. Someone in his own crew had a camera saw a man walk by and then tripped. Usually when shit happens and they put it up on Youtube its mostly someone else filming it. The dude put that shit tryna prove he hard, he thought he was gonna gain publicity/credibility.

westside159

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2008, 02:42:03 AM »
This niggaz corny 40 glocc ?  He is signed with g unit and succing 50 cents dicc like a good hoe would , come on man nobody takes this dude serious !!! He aint gonna do that shit to no Real muthfuccas !!!!! 8) 8)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2008, 08:43:12 AM »
ASS-MEN HATERS!!!  ;D 40 G IS TRUTH

Ronni

• Lil Geezy
  • teck
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2008, 09:25:17 AM »

You retarded?