Author Topic: J-WElls got choked the fuck Out by Bishop Lamont  (Read 1289 times)

wesycoastrydahsince85

• Lil Geezy
J-WElls got choked the fuck Out by Bishop Lamont
« on: May 02, 2008, 03:45:34 PM »
I got a kite telling me that Bishop Lamont choked  punk ass J. Wells!! He got hemmed up and choked out like a  feminine pussy-ass nigga by Bishop last night!! This ole coward ass nigga actually had to nerve to have a bodyguard on some ole phony ass celebrity nigga shit when this nigga aint even known outside LA. This what happens when a nigga   gives you the opportunity to squash beef after a diss but you Ignore It, then Lie about It like a coward ass nigga!! This just goes to show you don't fuck with the New West Niggas!!  Nigga zmight talk that unity shit( and I'm sure Niggaz really don't want beef) But If you gonna be a faggot like J. Wells (he lucky he only got choked out his bodyguard too) expect some funk and for all you haters out there that got bs to say to me you lucky that I wasn't with Bishop cause I got a 45 for any of you niggaz that want some funk!! and try to diss   IF any of you niggaz keep dissing our movement and Niggaz we ride with , It won't be no getting choked out next time, you motherfuckers gonna be  sleeping at Harrison Ross.  NEWWEST!!! OLE HOE ASS FAKE ASS COWARD ASS  JEALOUS BitCH MADE ASS niGGAZ,

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: J-WElls got choked the fuck Out by Bishop Lamont
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 04:00:31 PM »
you got a kite? how much that shit cost homie

until i see that j wells and his body guard were rushed by 30 dudes ill believe it/confirm it hearsay is hearsay homie basically beauty salon talk LOL!!

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 04:05:46 PM »
u got a .45 for rappers dissing each other? lol

1st post huh?  good way to start ur participation in the dubcnn community LOL

wesycoastrydahsince85

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 04:06:46 PM »
Naw fam my folks was  there at the club In Long Beach last night this really happened pimpin

wesycoastrydahsince85

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 04:08:10 PM »
Naw I got a 45 for J Wells he tried to gank me outta some money so my beef is real Blood

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 04:09:04 PM »
Naw fam my folks was  there at the club In Long Beach last night this really happened pimpin

i mean i believe it just gotta check for references....kinda like wikipedia LOL

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 04:19:10 PM »
you'se a bitch.

No Teflon

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 04:27:33 PM »
both J wells, THis nigga who posted this and Bishop are fake ass Niggaz, Bishop is a backpacker Rapper trynan be hard, he is on some UFC shit, i heard that...

Dude, motherfuking will cut ur balls and drive by ur house and kill ya kids and all....He is taking it to another level and this aint nice!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 04:29:55 PM »
Yeah, this is true.  I just confirmed it with the camp.

wesycoastrydahsince85

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 04:44:29 PM »
I doubt you would call me fake in my face ,hoe ass nigga but you can see me for real blood I live on central and rosecran right next door to tams faggot  I betcha you wont make It home alive coward I bang for real blood don't hide behind the internet you pussy

No Teflon

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 04:45:54 PM »
Well J wells is a lil Nigga and Bishop is a big nigga, Yet, I wanna See Game fuck Bishop up, if not him, Some BWS niggaz, just for the hell of it. I hate Bihop, he is a faggot, Somebody needs to beat the motherfuking shit out of that faggot,

He aint never coming out anyway,

Shit, i will take him down myself.,
Where is my 45?

My Target List

40 glock
Spider loc
Bishop
Jewlls too, fuck him
50 cent
Yaya
Banks

Thats it for now, I might actually Burn 40 glock to death, set him on fire and watch him burn slow, he deserves it...

Call me on www.games-personal-hitman.com

No Teflon

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2008, 04:47:58 PM »
I doubt you would call me fake in my face ,hoe ass nigga but you can see me for real blood I live on central and rosecran right next door to tams faggot  I betcha you wont make It home alive coward I bang for real blood don't hide behind the internet you pussy
I live in CPT, West Side of Compton, Piru, i will see u and u will see me when i carry ur head without ur body,.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2008, 04:55:48 PM »
funny how when fans post some shit ..ppl be like ''NOOOOOOOOO'' ''HE DIDNT DO THAT'....and as soon as it is confirmed start makin excuses for it like ...
Yeah, this is true.  I just confirmed it with the camp.

Well J wells is a lil Nigga and Bishop is a big nigga, Yet, I wanna See Game fuck Bishop up, if not him, Some BWS niggaz, just for the hell of it. I hate Bihop, he is a faggot, Somebody needs to beat the motherfuking shit out of that faggot,

He aint never coming out anyway,

Shit, i will take him down myself.,
Where is my 45?

My Target List

40 glock
Spider loc
Bishop
Jewlls too, fuck him
50 cent
Yaya
Banks

Thats it for now, I might actually Burn 40 glock to death, set him on fire and watch him burn slow, he deserves it...

Call me on www.games-personal-hitman.com

why do u think game is the only ''tough guy'' on the west... ''id like to see game fuk bishop up''
we all know ur where u head at , on games crotch
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 04:57:24 PM by lost_assassin »
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2008, 05:07:39 PM »
example........

I think Game truly puts heart into his music and thats why he wins, HE doesnt even try hard with Anything, he just does it naturally and he comes amazing..Becoz he is thinking from the fan prospective, as for Cube, he is confident with his shit and very smart, Snoop is a hoe, he is this and that, he doesnt know if he is a pimp faggot or gangsta crip...I am not even gonna bother talking about that dude, he has never been on my radar of legends..

i tought you werent gonna even talk bout rappers you dont like, dont waste ur time??. well what else can we expect when ur fav. rapper is game, the most contradictive artist alive...
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2008, 05:15:07 PM »
LMA No Teflon stay losing all day im afraid, true Story..calling Snoop  a Hoe???
Lol..How is he a Hoe???

Threatening to 'Kill any rapper/dj/artist that disses the Game??

Rap fans are comedians... ;D ;D
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone