Author Topic: Its kind of like the westcoast is dead to me  (Read 387 times)

D~Nice

Re: Its kind of like the westcoast is dead to me
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2008, 06:08:24 PM »
Yeah the West is dead. I can't even post in this section as much anymore cuz theres nothing new to talk about. I can't talk about Kurupt's best verse, Crooked I's released date, or DJ Quik's best beat forever.

yeah i'm starting to loathe the westcoast section for reasons up above and mainly the resurgence of dick riders

Preach, and then when you do bring up a artist other than the ones that are always named that is dope. People are like  ??? :-\  :( >:( about it.

D Breezy

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2008, 06:26:38 PM »
the problem is support. the talent is there... you got butch cassidy, dj quik, taje, custom made, bishop lamont, g malone, game, jay rock, problem. you got people with all kinds of skill but its not marketable. people will support kayne or 50 cent before they supoort these artists with real talent. matter of fact, people on our own coast including radio stations will support everyone else before they support these new artists. i must hear the same gay ass songs on the radio 50 times a day and not here one of the newer artists with skill. and the thing that scares me is its probably not gonna change. if it wasnt for this website a lotta people probably wouldnt know about the young cats comin out from the west.
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2008, 06:29:04 PM »
Detox coming out is like "world peace" coming about. ;D

but we do live in the most peaceful era in the history of mankind

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2008, 06:31:40 PM »
the problem is support. the talent is there...

preach

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2008, 06:32:29 PM »
cuz labels will put money behind kanye/diddy/50 cuz they know they guranteed to see money after and they will make money off them but its not as easy to make money off the artists you mentioned, thats jus the way the biznezz is, sad but true!
but regardless of that we need the same cats to continue to bring heat and support the west!
cant be takin long vacations, not droppin albums after so long.
we need heat on the regular!

the problem is support. the talent is there... you got butch cassidy, dj quik, taje, custom made, bishop lamont, g malone, game, jay rock, problem. you got people with all kinds of skill but its not marketable. people will support kayne or 50 cent before they supoort these artists with real talent. matter of fact, people on our own coast including radio stations will support everyone else before they support these new artists. i must hear the same gay ass songs on the radio 50 times a day and not here one of the newer artists with skill. and the thing that scares me is its probably not gonna change. if it wasnt for this website a lotta people probably wouldnt know about the young cats comin out from the west.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.