Author Topic: Its kind of like the westcoast is dead to me  (Read 394 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Its kind of like the westcoast is dead to me
« on: May 04, 2008, 09:50:00 PM »
Snoop is pop westside connection is broken up cypress hill aint gonna be makin music like they used to because muggs is doing his own thing. Dre and game aint workin with each other xzibit is hollywood ras kass is locked up julio g is of the air dre takes forever to drop an album its like i see no moves at all and like all the fans out there i cant wait till tray deee gets out. I mean thank god dpg is reunited cuz damn and im really tired of being pumped on crooked i only to never see any moves. I do see potential out there shade shest glasses jay rock mitchy slick but man i just wish it would pop off already. Hopefully we will start makin moves or something. Now that julio g aint on the radio it like im lost out there dubcnn does there thing but i just wish we could be more united.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

The Real Kilo2

Re: Its kind of like the westcoast is dead to me
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »
That's one of the truest things I have heard about the west and the way people felt about it in a while. + 1 man.  8)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 10:12:39 PM »
And then kilo posts the detox single on his site only to be an april fools joke haha ;D. Thanks man

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 10:16:23 PM »
Detox coming out is like "world peace" coming about. ;D

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 10:28:25 PM »

No Detox is comming out like Scott Peterson is comming out ;D

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 08:11:36 AM »
No Detox is comming out like Scott Peterson is comming out ;D
Or...is it like Soopafly DPGC crawling out of his hole and eating dinner with them gangstaz?

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 08:35:27 AM »
the Westcoast is FAR from dead...Snoop on the cover of The Source, Cube on the new XXL... Game droppin his new album and artists like Glasses Malone, Roccett, Jay Rock, Mistah FAB & Hot Dollar are blowing up in the South and the East Coast

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 08:39:49 AM »
Soopafly is resurrecting the west with his "Westurn Union" mixtape and album.  I can't wait for the first single from the album to hit.  That single will most likely bring the Westcoast back, and if it doesn't, it's because Lucc and Damani didn't come tight enough...hopefully Fly will make sure that doesn't happen.  I'm not sure why everyone is talking about how they want peace and unity throughout the west, as back when the west was hot, mid 90's, there were tons of feuds and dissing and that made for some great songs.  The only drawback was that we lost Pac.  The west just needs to stop trying to water down their music to appeal to fans of the south or east coast and just go back to that westcoast sound that made it popular in the first place.....that's exactly what Soopafly is doing and it's a winning formula. 

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 09:12:25 AM »
Soopafly is resurrecting the west with his "Westurn Union" mixtape and album.  I can't wait for the first single from the album to hit.  That single will most likely bring the Westcoast back, and if it doesn't, it's because Lucc and Damani didn't come tight enough...hopefully Fly will make sure that doesn't happen.  I'm not sure why everyone is talking about how they want peace and unity throughout the west, as back when the west was hot, mid 90's, there were tons of feuds and dissing and that made for some great songs.  The only drawback was that we lost Pac.  The west just needs to stop trying to water down their music to appeal to fans of the south or east coast and just go back to that westcoast sound that made it popular in the first place.....that's exactly what Soopafly is doing and it's a winning formula. 

"[...] bring the westcoast back" is a sentence I grew to hate over the years ...

it started with Game and DPG Reunion (-> Cali Iz Active) and everybody started yellin "Yea this is gon' bring the west back!"

One record (or a few over the course of 3 years) can't bring "the west" back and especially no SINGLE lol

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 11:02:14 AM »
Yeah the West is dead. I can't even post in this section as much anymore cuz theres nothing new to talk about. I can't talk about Kurupt's best verse, Crooked I's released date, or DJ Quik's best beat forever.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 11:10:34 AM »

One record (or a few over the course of 3 years) can't bring "the west" back and especially no SINGLE lol

It'd probably be a first, but if anyone can do it, Soopafly can.  Game got the west bubbling again with his first 2 CDs, now it's time for Soopafly to take the ball and run with it.  Snoop tried with Ego Trippin and fumbled...the only thing he brought back were cowboy hats. 

Al Bundy

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2008, 01:05:22 PM »
Yeah the West is dead. I can't even post in this section as much anymore cuz theres nothing new to talk about. I can't talk about Kurupt's best verse, Crooked I's released date, or DJ Quik's best beat forever.

yeah i'm starting to loathe the westcoast section for reasons up above and mainly the resurgence of dick riders

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2008, 01:13:32 PM »
but soopafly cant bring the west bacc jus like snoop cant!
soopafly>>>>>snoop as a rapper but they not bringin heat, and no that doesnt mean gangsta rap, thug rap, shoot to kill rap, but times are different and snoops in love!
everyones doin different shit!
its not 1 artist, not 1 single and im pretty sure soopafly cant bring the west bacc on his own or his muzik. 
its a group of artists such as:
g malone
bishop
bad lucc
ras kass
yukmouth
strong arm steady
planet asia
classic quik
not this wacc shit comin out now!

It'd probably be a first, but if anyone can do it, Soopafly can.  Game got the west bubbling again with his first 2 CDs, now it's time for Soopafly to take the ball and run with it.  Snoop tried with Ego Trippin and fumbled...the only thing he brought back were cowboy hats. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 01:20:04 PM »

Yeah True That

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

h2k4

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2008, 01:22:26 PM »

yeah i'm starting to loathe the westcoast section for reasons up above and mainly the resurgence of dick riders

LOL!