Author Topic: why are shotgun and c-blue hatin on a dead man?  (Read 849 times)

D-Stress

why are shotgun and c-blue hatin on a dead man?
« on: May 05, 2008, 05:52:28 AM »
why they (or he, if its the same person always hatin on pac sayin he was fake and shit?
and whos jimmy henchman?

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
Re: why are shotgun and c-blue hatin on a dead man?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 06:02:25 AM »
jimmy henchmen is games manager....and who really cares wat they...or he thinks...people hate thats what they do...pac was not fake...y? cuz pac neva claimed 2 be a banger or drug dealer or any of that and he spoke about what he believed in and he wasnt no punk...when he thought those movie directors was playin him out...he beat both they ass...when those off duty cops tried 2 stunt on em he shot they ass..he aint a gangsta...but he wasnt no bitch neither...and any person who denies what im typin is in denial or is jus a hater str8 up n down... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 06:06:33 AM »
^^True!!

D-Stress, you have to appreciate that as much as you love pac's music, they will be peopl out there that will be of a contrary opinion-such is life!
why focus on that, enjoy the music, leave that other thing alone!

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

D-Stress

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 06:40:34 AM »
^ i see but if you look at their posts youll see why im made this topic.
these guys talk about pac and baby lane, eazy,etc. like they really knew them (pac or lane)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 06:45:37 AM »
^^That's just it, perhaps they did. Perhaps they hang out folks who did..
You Never Know!!

Just enjoy the music and leave all that alone..that's the best advice i can give you...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

D-Stress

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 07:16:42 AM »
his posts are funny (or their).
i bet he/they never met lane.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 08:07:53 AM »
These guys are forum members? HAHA, I thought they were some wanksta gangsta gorilla ass "never gonna release anything" rappers.  :laugh:

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 12:23:15 PM »
Yeah pac went to art school, yeah pac wasn't banging or doing dirt early on, but that really doesn't change his legacy or music.
people forget about the whole movement he had going in the 90s and a lot of the reason gangsters/thugs still respect tupac
to this day is because he was being the outspoken voice for millions of people that didn't have one.

People forget about all the cases tupac caught also. It's not like he was just saying that shit and not acting on it.
I'm not saying that it's something to be proud of, cuz it's not, but god damn, how many rappers you know
say they shoot at cops and actually do it? the mother fucker shot two cops! like how much more gangster can you get haha.

and jimmy henchmen had beef with pac back then. pac always speculated that jimmy henchmen(rosemond) had set him
up at the original studio shooting. Listen to against all odds, he talks about that shit.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 01:59:12 PM »
some people think you need to be super hood to do some dirt and it ain't the truth, alot of average cats with 9 to 5 move work,they just don't do it major,equals do home invasion shit,they just don't broadcast it,it's just rap fans and muthafuccas who only know how hood cats move think only they can do that. life and crime goes beyond the hood yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 04:14:41 PM »
why they (or he, if its the same person always hatin on pac sayin he was fake and shit?

So we can all have a laugh every once in a while.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 04:57:10 PM »
First Let me say that Eazy E is a Fuckin CLASSIC. (And so is Pac)

C-BLUE thinks that ANY ARTIST getting Props takes away from Eazy's Shine.

This Dude still Hates on Snoop and Dr. Dre more than 13 years after the Beef was finished.

Shit, he disses 2pac, Nate, DAZ, Kurupt, Soopafly, etc.
(Anybody that EVER worked with Snoop or Death Row)

Dre and Eazy squashed that beef before Eazy died
but C-BLUE just cant get over the fact the Dre Dissed Eazy over 13 YEARS AGO.

The Real EAZY GOT OVER IT. (the Beef not the Aids)
SO CAN U C-BLUE.  8)

Thats some Kid Shit Man.    :P
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 05:03:05 PM by Twisted Smoke »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

D-Stress

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 05:10:41 AM »
yes, theyre forum members and act like they got mad hood cred and knew baby lane personally and say pacs fake cause he had mob tat and threw up MOB PIRU on stage (when?).and that pac got raped in jail and all that old shit.i bet he never saw eazy or lane too.

D-Stress

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2008, 07:10:55 AM »
First Let me say that Eazy E is a Fuckin CLASSIC. (And so is Pac)

C-BLUE thinks that ANY ARTIST getting Props takes away from Eazy's Shine.

This Dude still Hates on Snoop and Dr. Dre more than 13 years after the Beef was finished.

Shit, he disses 2pac, Nate, DAZ, Kurupt, Soopafly, etc.
(Anybody that EVER worked with Snoop or Death Row)

Dre and Eazy squashed that beef before Eazy died
but C-BLUE just cant get over the fact the Dre Dissed Eazy over 13 YEARS AGO.

The Real EAZY GOT OVER IT. (the Beef not the Aids)
SO CAN U C-BLUE.  8)

Thats some Kid Shit Man.    :P

1st of all E did done expose them niggas before anybody else did!!! them niggas never did shit except pretend. they actors..wannabes...fake niggas. and sure some of that shit is pretty dope music...dres chronic is a dope ass album but u gotta be a fuccin idiot to buy intoit. dont claim somethin u really aint cuzz. niggas can hate on Hammer cuz he do dance music or blac eyed peas cuz they doin some positive r&b...but at least they never claimed somethin they aint. but bitch ass niggas like Daz, Kurupt, Snoop, Soopa, Nate, Xzibit, Dre and Game..they tryin to make money of some shit they dont know shit about. Daz be livin in Atlanta..Kurupt aint even from LOng Beach...and Snoop used to wear a hi top fade haha..tryin to claim the G thang yet he scared of a fat nigga wit tittys (Suge Knight). Ya'all niggas call this hatin..I call it reality. As for 2pac...he was a bitch ass liar from A to Z. nigga got himself a mob tattoo and dressin in red like he actually be a ru. fuccin wit Baby Lane (rip) isnt actually gonna gurantee a long life cuzz. Nigga be a alive today if he hadnt tried to be what he really wasnt.

D-Stress

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2008, 07:50:50 AM »
^what about u mr. C-BLUE?are you a REAL CRIP?I THINK YOURE A FAKE BANGER excuse me FAKE NET BANGER TOO.
what would you do?would yu tell it to suge in his face?i dont think so...you would run faster as you can from that "big titted ni**a".
pac: when did he threw up MOB PIRU on stage and why you say he was a liar?about that faith evans thing?how you want to know that he didnt fuck her?come on man.
and about baby lane.did you know this man?i dont think so.so...
not to disrespect you but you diss all the people you dont even know.and your "10 reasons why pac is a busta thread" was funny.gimme more reasons.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 07:54:50 AM by D-Stress »