Author Topic: Kardinal Offishall Feat Akon - Dangerous (Video)  (Read 295 times)

The_Offence

Kardinal Offishall Feat Akon - Dangerous (Video)
« on: May 05, 2008, 07:37:13 AM »
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 10:43:27 AM by The_Offence »

Lunatic

Re: Kardinal Offishall Feat Akon - Dangerous (Video)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 12:09:45 PM »
props! Kardi doin it big ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 12:31:08 PM »
I watched that entire video strictly for the chick that stars in it.... she's smokin'!!
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

The_Offence

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 12:34:37 PM »
Look out for the Video, its premiering on MTV in the (U.S) today

it will be on B.E.T some time this week,  so look out for it

Not 4 sale push back to july
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 12:43:35 PM by The_Offence »

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 02:03:04 PM »
^props on the info

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 05:37:10 PM »

yessir! I just hope he doesnt forget where he comes from. Money might get to his head.

I didnt see any canadian cameos, which was a little disapointing

The_Offence

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 07:00:45 PM »

yessir! I just hope he doesnt forget where he comes from. Money might get to his head.

rochester aka juice is in the video...he's a rapper from toronto plus the label and the director has a major say in where they think it best to shoot the video, so nobody flew all the way Miami just for the shoot

kardi is just putting his foot in the door, this is his first single he has a couple other videos to rep canada on, first he has to make a name for himself before he gets on some captain canada shit, he's been repping where he's from his whole career and he already showed that he will keep repping it from is mixtape with dj wkoo called canadian coke to repping on countless other tracks

kardi is not the type to get big headed i see him riding around toronto all the time, you say was sup to him he'll holla back

all you gotta do is vote for the video on MTV (TRL) Much Music in canada & B.E.T

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 07:18:55 PM »
^I'd love to interview Kardi somehow

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 05:00:01 PM »

rochester aka juice is in the video...he's a rapper from toronto plus the label and the director has a major say in where they think it best to shoot the video, so nobody flew all the way Miami just for the shoot

kardi is just putting his foot in the door, this is his first single he has a couple other videos to rep canada on, first he has to make a name for himself before he gets on some captain canada shit, he's been repping where he's from his whole career and he already showed that he will keep repping it from is mixtape with dj wkoo called canadian coke to repping on countless other tracks

kardi is not the type to get big headed i see him riding around toronto all the time, you say was sup to him he'll holla back

all you gotta do is vote for the video on MTV (TRL) Much Music in canada & B.E.T

i hate rochester. Kardi still rollin in the H2?

The_Offence

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 09:03:29 PM »

i hate rochester. Kardi still rollin in the H2?
Naw i Seen Him in a SUV...i can't remember if it was a bmw or a benz

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 10:30:57 PM »
this song is so fucking catchy