Author Topic: Carlos Mencia is still pretending to be a Mexican...  (Read 290 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Carlos Mencia is still pretending to be a Mexican...
« on: May 06, 2008, 12:32:01 AM »
Did anyone catch him on Leno tonight?  What a fucking joke. 

JAZ

Re: Carlos Mencia is still pretending to be a Mexican...
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 03:03:06 AM »
why would some one do that?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 04:57:26 AM »
why would some one do that?

My only guess is that Mexicans are a bit more known than Honduras.  So this dude will try anything for a laugh, he's been caught who knows how many times with stealing jokes. 

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 04:59:10 AM »
yeah i was watching it when robert downey was on it but once i heard carlos mencia was coming on i changed the channel and burned my tv

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 05:04:44 AM »
yeah i was watching it when robert downey was on it but once i heard carlos mencia was coming on i changed the channel and burned my tv

Oh I was about to change the channel to Letterman before he came out, and then I saw this motherfucker wearing a Pancho Villa like costume, so I just had to see what kind of nonsense he was going to say.  It reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where he gets pissed off at the dude pretending to be Jewish just so he can jokes that are Jewish related. 

Money

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 05:39:41 AM »

Oh I was about to change the channel to Letterman before he came out, and then I saw this motherfucker wearing a Pancho Villa like costume, so I just had to see what kind of nonsense he was going to say.  It reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where he gets pissed off at the dude pretending to be Jewish just so he can jokes that are Jewish related.  
i was just thinking of that.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 08:44:15 AM »

Haha. Classic.

But isn't he half Mexican? Either way, I can't stand the guy.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 09:22:57 AM »

LMAO! The dentist :D

Haha. Classic.

But isn't he half Mexican? Either way, I can't stand the guy.
idk..first i heard he was half german/honduran then half mex./honduran..

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 02:39:21 PM »
Well according to his Wiki Page, who knows how reliable it is, his mother is Mexican.  The motherfucker was still born in Honduras, he's not even a Chicano.  Imagine a person that was 1/4th black, talking about "we niggas be need to changing our ghetto ass ways, I love em but I hate these ghetto niggas too" I'm sure it wouldn't fly. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 03:57:58 PM »
^LOL...don't you live in LA? that happens all the time.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 04:05:53 PM »
^LOL...don't you live in LA? that happens all the time.

I meant to say stand up comedian lol

Kool Beenz

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 11:47:49 PM »
mencia is garbage

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 01:08:27 AM »
mencia is garbage

Pretty much, yup. That's why George Lopez kicked his ass lol  8)

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2008, 08:30:44 AM »
i just remembered i actually caught the ending of the segment with carlos mencia and jay leno totally cuts him off and goes to commercial fucking hilarious

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2008, 10:05:55 AM »
Did anyone catch him on Leno tonight?  What a fucking joke. 

yup...sad as fuck
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008