Author Topic: DUBCNN: Problem Lines Up Nik Bean & Felli Fel On "The Streets Is Mine" (Free DL)  (Read 221 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/problem-thestreetsismine/

Problem Lines Up Nik Bean & Felli Fel On "The Streets Is Mine" - May 6, 2008 By : Rud

As reported right here on Dubcnn just a few weeks ago Compton's Problem has been working on his first mixtape since signing to Universal Republic earlier this year. The tape, entitled "The Streets Is Mine," is being released in conjunction with DJ Nik Bean and DJ Felli Fel and showcases both Problem and his artists from Derang Ent.

Tracks on the release include a record we premiered in April called "Makin' History" with Kila Krock and K-Active as well as an array of cuts that we have featured over recent months.

Today we have the full release for free download courtesy of Problem and DJ Nik Bean available via the Dubcnn Digital Distribution Network.

Use the link below to view the download page with full covers, tracklist, preview tracks and to grab the full project right now!

DJ Nik Bean & DJ Felli Fel Present: Problem - The Streets Is Mine

Enjoy the new music and be sure to drop feedback on the project via our forums for Problem to check out. Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest from this talented artist including news of another mixtape and his long awaited debut album.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props Rud!  Problem's gonna be on the radio show dropping today too!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Good shit!

Okka

Props, i'll check this out later today.

smegma

Fuck this mixtape. I was listening to this and couldn't be more annoyed by the DJ's.

Let Crazy Toones host it. He is the only one who makes tagging a form of art.

~Lucien~

yeah.. pretty good tape but tagging quality tapes is a crime

smegma

Indeed. I want a no DJ version of this.

~Lucien~

Indeed. I want a no DJ version of this.

yes and that terrace martin tape... that's a classic

G iC3

• Muthafuckin' OG
shit sounds Fresh!!!  8) 8) 8)
G'z Up, Ho'z Down....& If Tha B!TCH Can't Swimm Than Tha B!TCH Iz Bound 2 Drizzown!

Maaat

• 'G'
downloadin it right now..

RickyknoCCout

• 'G'

Jay_J

is it good? i'll download it if it's really good