Author Topic: Damn  (Read 523 times)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Re: Damn
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2008, 06:57:49 PM »
I'm guessing you were still a little gone when you posted this, but I definitely know what you mean. There's something real nice about finding a woman who you can just vibe with and be yourself, and connect on a level that most people don't seem to reach. Good luck with your situation playa!
I got a bird's eye view

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008, 04:49:52 AM »
right on

ive been with my girl for about 11 months, she's my girlfriend and my best friend

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2008, 05:16:56 AM »
i agree with everyone in here..
but another good question is.. What if you find a girl you connect perfectly with, everythings good between you's but only downside is she has a child from a previous relationship.. Does that change anything?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2008, 05:19:40 AM »
What if you find a girl you connect perfectly with, everythings good between you's but only downside is she has a child from a previous relationship.. Does that change anything?

Odds are it will cause problems, but the older the mom is the less likely problems will arrive. 

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2008, 05:33:10 AM »
What if you find a girl you connect perfectly with, everythings good between you's but only downside is she has a child from a previous relationship.. Does that change anything?

Odds are it will cause problems, but the older the mom is the less likely problems will arrive. 

tru javii i know what you mean, well the chicks same age as me 21 but she's real mature, good job etc so guess ill see how things play out between us.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2008, 06:28:31 AM »
I'm guessing you were still a little gone when you posted this, but I definitely know what you mean. There's something real nice about finding a woman who you can just vibe with and be yourself, and connect on a level that most people don't seem to reach. Good luck with your situation playa!

oh definitely.

In fact I'm talking to her now but I'm more tired than a mufucka so the effect is the same.

+1

-KIDRENEGADE-

JAZ

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2008, 07:06:31 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2008, 02:52:09 PM »
Yeah I guess.  I've been on a more hit it and quit mode lately.  These broads are all fucked up in the head.

That's because you cheat on them.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 02:51:04 AM »
right on

ive been with my girl for about 11 months, she's my girlfriend and my best friend

Sucks to be you then if you ever break up with her lol. You lose your best friend and girlfriend...
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2008, 11:28:01 PM »
^^Haha, that is a sad possibility, and a mistake a lot of people commit when they shut off their friends because they think they have found love.

As for getting on a level with that special girl, has anyone ever had that situation where the girl was already in a relationship and it started off friendly but then it lead to catching feelings the way that you were able to connect? That's a tough situation, reminds me of Phonte's verse on the song "Yellow Lines" on Cunninlynguists last album.
I got a bird's eye view

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2008, 11:55:09 PM »
Yeah I guess.  I've been on a more hit it and quit mode lately.  These broads are all fucked up in the head.

That's because you cheat on them.

Elior you are so wise

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2008, 11:56:44 PM »
Thanks. 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2008, 12:37:43 AM »
finding that one bitch lady that is just real with you and you don't have to manipulate with your mind is a beautiful thing. They come few and far in between. I'm tired of all these blockhead bitches, no joke.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2008, 02:02:11 PM »
real talk I need a fiesty bitch that aint afraid to lay some shit down to me when neccessary.

timid bitches are fun but its like playing tic tac toe you already know how its gonna end up...mad predictable.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2008, 04:50:04 PM »
finding that one bitch lady that is just real with you and you don't have to manipulate with your mind is a beautiful thing. They come few and far in between. I'm tired of all these blockhead bitches, no joke.
Absolutely correct..The problem is, a lot of them have the bitch tendencies that start to come out after a while, or I get bored of the good ones or realize that I don't want to be held back during my young years. It's great to have a woman who can understand this and not be too demanding.
I got a bird's eye view