Author Topic: What is your problem with Spider Loc?  (Read 661 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What is your problem with Spider Loc?
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2008, 03:04:32 PM »
He's always been talkin and doing negative shit. If all you do is bitch negativity all you gonna get back is negativity. Dissing dead people and straight talking shit. Same goes for 40 glocc. Shit that just makes you loose respect for anything they do.

I remember reading inteviews with spider where he was talking shit about 2pac and Eazy, both of them dead men. I can't find the exact interview but search the forums. Can't remember where it's from. 'round the time he was openin his mouth on so many people, just spreading shit around himself. Yukmouth, Bad Azz, Suge, Game, Daz, Kurupt, Quik C-BO, 2Pac, Eazy E, Aaliya are just some examples. And 40 glocc's doing the same thing. Just spreading negative shit. I mean, how he gonna diss Ice Cube?

On top of that, he can't spit.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=90156.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=101062.0
That is called "Nothing But Truth".

His raps are nothing to be excited about.

The beats that he gets aren't catchy at all.

And since he can't make "noise" with his music, he sends these virgins named crash & ducc (for 40 Glocc) on internet forums to stir up shit & keep their names out there that way. Just pathetic.

ha ha that's over funny!!
OVER funny....don't get it confused with UNDER funny, people.

Ronni

• Lil Geezy
  • teck
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2008, 05:32:15 AM »
He's always been talkin and doing negative shit. If all you do is bitch negativity all you gonna get back is negativity. Dissing dead people and straight talking shit. Same goes for 40 glocc. Shit that just makes you loose respect for anything they do.

I remember reading inteviews with spider where he was talking shit about 2pac and Eazy, both of them dead men. I can't find the exact interview but search the forums. Can't remember where it's from. 'round the time he was openin his mouth on so many people, just spreading shit around himself. Yukmouth, Bad Azz, Suge, Game, Daz, Kurupt, Quik C-BO, 2Pac, Eazy E, Aaliya are just some examples. And 40 glocc's doing the same thing. Just spreading negative shit. I mean, how he gonna diss Ice Cube?

That is called "Nothing But Truth".

His raps are nothing to be excited about.

The beats that he gets aren't catchy at all.

And since he can't make "noise" with his music, he sends these virgins named crash & ducc (for 40 Glocc) on internet forums to stir up shit & keep their names out there that way. Just pathetic.

ha ha that's over funny!!

Why is it funny? It can't be funny people really feel this way about your "artist". He's made nothing but wrong moves... I've only seen a handful of people like this dude, and if they would read up on the interviews he's done I'm sure he would lose at least half of them. Sad but true, there's nothing to respect him for.

K-9

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2008, 07:22:30 AM »
THE LOC RAPS CRAZY..... I LOVE HIM NO HOMO....HIM AND 40 RUN THE WEST......G-G-G-G-UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!...........MUCH LOVE 2 ALL MOTHERFUCKERS DOWN WITH THE MOVEMENT.....SPIDER GOT MAD LOVE EVERYWHERE NU ZEELAND ,EUROPE ,US ETC.

smegma

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2008, 10:07:29 AM »
So in conclusion: the people that don't like Spider Loc don't like him because Spider Loc isn't a good rapper (after he left Tha Row at least) and/or because he runs his mouth. It's funny to see that that so many on here hate this guy with such a passion, while all he does is just trying to make a living. Maybe he doesn't do that the way you'd like to see it, but at the end of the day you're not causing any damage to his career if you (constantly) talk about him. Au contraire ;)

Where did the hate start and why do ya'll still hate him? I never read the stuff on this forum about him, but I notice that a lot of people hate his guts. I just wonder why that is.

I personally don't mind him and I think he has some good songs. That song "Get High (Puff Puff Pass)" with Young Buck is one of the best weed songs that I know :)

I'll start with "because he fuckin sucks" for 500, Alex my Lord.

That's better.

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2008, 10:25:27 AM »
THE LOC RAPS CRAZY..... I LOVE HIM NO HOMO....HIM AND 40 RUN THE WEST......G-G-G-G-UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!...........MUCH LOVE 2 ALL MOTHERFUCKERS DOWN WITH THE MOVEMENT.....SPIDER GOT MAD LOVE EVERYWHERE NU ZEELAND ,EUROPE ,US ETC.
LMAO! How can you say no homo when u Juicy Girl?

K-9

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2008, 11:30:21 AM »
You got it confused im not Juicy Girl

~Lucien~

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2008, 11:39:03 AM »
So in conclusion: the people that don't like Spider Loc don't like him because Spider Loc isn't a good rapper (after he left Tha Row at least) and/or because he runs his mouth. It's funny to see that that so many on here hate this guy with such a passion, while all he does is just trying to make a living. Maybe he doesn't do that the way you'd like to see it, but at the end of the day you're not causing any damage to his career if you (constantly) talk about him. Au contraire ;)

Where did the hate start and why do ya'll still hate him? I never read the stuff on this forum about him, but I notice that a lot of people hate his guts. I just wonder why that is.

I personally don't mind him and I think he has some good songs. That song "Get High (Puff Puff Pass)" with Young Buck is one of the best weed songs that I know :)

I'll start with "because he fuckin sucks" for 500, Alex my Lord.

That's better.

stop opening new threads about spider joke. these threads make the westcoast look real bad

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2008, 11:50:54 AM »

i bet juicy girl was crash all along the fag

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2008, 11:54:22 AM »
Nobody hates Spider. How can you hate an artist whose songs you won't hear on radio and whose music videos you won't see on TV? You just need to log off on dubcc and he'll stops existing. At first, you could actually think that DJ Screw had his hands on Spider's records but no. At the moment he's the slowest rapper in the rap game with 34 syllables in one minute. Also the super crip character he is playing doesn't make no impress to no one who can count from one to ten. Spider should come up with something original like a new dance. Crab Wiggle ! There you have already a name for it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2008, 11:56:45 AM »
This nigga Spider is garbage and u want people to love him because of his street shit?

Who did you say that to?

I meant you people muthafucka..as in if the shoe fits. Try it on and see bitch.

honestly, this guy doesnt even know what the fuck hes saying lol.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2008, 11:57:35 AM »
This nigga Spider is garbage and u want people to love him because of his street shit?

Who did you say that to?

I meant you people muthafucka..as in if the shoe fits. Try it on and see bitch.

Damn, dude... What is wrong with you?

he got mad cuz he couldnt make it on a westcoast forum, which made him realize that his dreams of being a westcoast gangsta is over.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2008, 11:58:19 AM »

thats y i dont like him...jus runs his mouth too much everytime i turn around he talkin bout somebody thats far better than him...and it aint like he super talented 2 back it up...the only tracks i like from him is toe tagz n blutiful world...

can u hook up toe tag?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2008, 12:01:16 PM »
I find him to be a very regressive artist.

I am grateful he never blew (pause)

it would have held the westcoast up more than anything....hes like a walking stereotype of what the rest of the "hip hop" world think most westcoast artists are.

close thread.

messi19

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2008, 12:35:48 PM »

thats y i dont like him...jus runs his mouth too much everytime i turn around he talkin bout somebody thats far better than him...and it aint like he super talented 2 back it up...the only tracks i like from him is toe tagz n blutiful world...

can u hook up toe tag?

shut up go find it on Spiderloc.com fool. This is a Game forum.

smegma

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2008, 01:13:39 PM »
shut up go find it on Spiderloc.com fool. This is a Game forum.

:loco: :nawty: